Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 07:25 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,376,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
And a FEDERAL investigator has said he has SEEN the emails Rich sent to a wikileaks source....
So what? Wheter Rich did or didn't do does not matter a whit now. Wilileaks leaked everything they had.Once it was all public, the damage was done, and none is relevant any more now, well over a year later.

I hope they find his killers. I don't think he sent anything to wikileaks, Even if he did, it doesn't matter now.

...and that's why it isn't being covered. It's a dead issue literally and figuratively.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:36 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,536,509 times
Story on DNC staffer's murder dominated conservative media -- hours later it fell apart

Quote:
Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.
Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story.
Quote:
Asked about a quote attributed to him in the Fox News story in which he said his "investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and Wikileaks," Wheeler said he was referring to information that had already been reported in the media.
A Fox News spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment by the time of publication.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:51 PM

30,170 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Why is the mainstream media not covering the latest about Seth Rich???

Because they aren't insane?

Wake up. The conspiracy theory purveyors are crazy. And those such as the OP who promote this garbage should be ashamed of themselves. Vultures using a death to promote insanity and lies.

Fox News is fake.

"Family of slain Seth Rich says reports he fed WikiLeaks DNC info are untrue..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.df521f38c300
WaPo and all the other MSM has no problem peddling stories that are negative about Trump from unnamed sources and are often wrong. CNN will debate it with their hacks as though its 100% true. Good example the WaPo story that Comey was about to expand the Russia investigation which was 100% fake news. What happened to that blockbuster story?

This story does not fit the pile on Trump narrative. For that those on the left have to try to discredit it.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:53 PM

30,170 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Just curious as to why you believe the Russian hacking story and not this one.
Because its all about making Trump look bad not finding out the truth.

Old 05-16-2017, 07:57 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,536,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
WaPo and all the other MSM has no problem peddling stories that are negative about Trump from unnamed sources and are often wrong. CNN will debate it with their hacks as though its 100% true. Good example the WaPo story that Comey was about to expand the Russia investigation which was 100% fake news. What happened to that blockbuster story?

This story does not fit the pile on Trump narrative. For that those on the left have to try to discredit it.
Actually Rod Wheeler himself just discredited it.
He told CNN he has no evidence that Rich contacted Wikileaks, he was just quoting a reporter on the local Fox affiliate.
Without Wheeler, there is no source and no story.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:12 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,750,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I would believe the federal investigator over the family any day of the week. The family doesn't have access to all the info and evidence.
It's not the family speaking, it's Brad Bauman the founder of Soros funded Pastorum Group. He is a 'Democratic Crisis Public Relations Strategist' who claims to be "a political consultant working for Democratic candidates for office and progressive causes. Bauman is the former Executive Director of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.". It's his words, spun by the media to give the impression it's the family.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:17 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,750,449 times
This should be easy enough to solve. Where's the laptop?

I doubt it's true, but it always shocked me that given the gravity of the situation, that this wasn't more thoroughly investigated. If true, and again it's a longshot, but if true, it would mean all the talk of "An act of war" by Russia, the threats to use the military against Russia, the threats that Obama was going to get Russia, etc. have been misguided. The idea that we may have renewed the cold war with a nuclear super power because we never bothered to check out another possible leaker is frightening.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:20 PM

19,784 posts, read 22,680,815 times
I read that. It was something the reporter brought up, and as usual- the right wing 'media' twisted it to fit their narrative.

http://www.snopes.com/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-murder/
Quote:
NBC News identified the “third party” who hired Wheeler to investigate Rich’s murder as Ed Butowsky, a Dallas-based financial adviser, who is also a Fox News contributor.
The Fox news contributor hired a PI who is also a Fox news contributor. Sounds like the epitome of 'fake news'.

I'd imagine WTTG might have some retractions/corrections on it by now.. Let's see....

Talk about phony baloney.

Old 05-16-2017, 08:20 PM

1,768 posts, read 1,638,804 times
Conservatives....you want us to believe that an alien race of lizard people are invading our country and turning all the frogs gay. So how or why would I take anything you say seriously.

Old 05-16-2017, 10:01 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,155,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
I read that. It was something the reporter brought up, and as usual- the right wing 'media' twisted it to fit their narrative.

FACT CHECK: Did DNC Staffer Seth Rich Send 'Thousands of E-Mails' to WikiLeaks Before He Was Murdered?

The Fox news contributor hired a PI who is also a Fox news contributor. Sounds like the epitome of 'fake news'.

I'd imagine WTTG might have some retractions/corrections on it by now.. Let's see....

Talk about phony baloney.
I'm not claiming anything except...since the circumstances behind Seth Rich's death remain unknown, how can anything be ruled out and why are people so quick to cry "conspiracy theories" and "fake news" when the facts surrounding his death remain "unknown"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies