Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 02:02 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times

Advertisements

I posted a new thread on this, kind of an interesting take on things from Washingtonian Mag...

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/0...th-rich-story/

Old 05-16-2017, 02:13 PM

8,420 posts, read 7,422,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shh1313 View Post
A page from the purported website of Robbin Young, former actress and former Playboy bunny, who says it must be so...just look at all of these conversations she's had with Guccifer...

So that's a no...you don't actually have anything.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:13 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,604,210 times
Israeli Intelligence was the source that Donald Trump discussed with Russian diplomats.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:25 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,770,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Rod Wheeler, an investigator hired by Seth Rich’s family, said that there is evidence that the DNC staffer was working with WikiLeaks before he was murdered last July.

A "robbery" where nothing was robbed, like his wallet or credit cards or phone and a whisteblower is dead but no mention of it and why would a laptop be with the fbi if this were a simple robbery

"Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered nearly one year ago, was communicating with WikiLeaks before his death, according to the family’s private investigator.

Investigator Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective who was hired by a third party to investigate for the Rich family, told Fox 5 in Washington, D.C., Rich’s laptop had evidence indicating he had been in contact with the organization.

“Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that,” the news station reported Monday.

The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

No mention today on washington post, cnn has the headline White House under siege does damage control. lol and stories about jimmy kimmel and dolly parton. Nothing on nbc news, cbs, abc

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...50844258914305
Trump's incompetence is not going away. Yep, we're still paying attention to that.

Better luck with the next attempt at distraction.

Old 05-16-2017, 02:35 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,332,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Yes it is all bogus, the family did not hire the PI , they disavow these conspiracy nuts, and there is no "latest news"... just Fox rehash and deflection to provide cover for Trump.
OK. Wikileaks just happened to offer a 20,000 reward back in august for info on the murder of a private citizen Seth Rich. Why?

Julian Assange has spoken about the seth rich murder for a year and the dangers whistle blowers face. What does that have to do with Seth rich if he has nothing to do with wikileaks?

Even liberal site like the young turks are asking questions now, why is the msm so quiet on this

So allt his stuff about wikileaks is a lie, ron wheeler just made it up and federal sources, wikileaks, julian assange are just making up all this stuff about 44,000 emails between rich and macfadyen and 17,000 attachments between Rich and Macfadyen between 2015 and 2016?

https://twitter.com/_Sylvia_1/status/864531558685921282

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I posted a new thread on this, kind of an interesting take on things from Washingtonian Mag...

https://www.washingtonian.com/2017/0...th-rich-story/
They said this about ron wheeler

“The services of the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family,” they said in their statement."

His family doesnt want to believe he was a whistle blower against the dems and they have a dnc press guy as their spokesman but I believe he was a whistle blower and he is a hero

That article barely touches on wikileaks, it wouldnt surprise me at all if seth rich was murdered by a criminal, I lived in Washington dc for many years and its a violent city

But I absolutely believe Seth Rich was in contact with wikileaks and thats what makes me angry about the lack of media coverage

Even the liberal web site young turks is asking questions about this

https://twitter.com/TheYoungTurks/st...62858574721024

Old 05-16-2017, 04:02 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,666,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Conclusions... meaning both said he contacted WikiLeaks and they can't go any further because the authorities have the laptop.
And Seth's brother says they don't have the laptop.

Old 05-16-2017, 04:12 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Rod Wheeler, an investigator hired by Seth Rich’s family, said that there is evidence that the DNC staffer was working with WikiLeaks before he was murdered last July.

A "robbery" where nothing was robbed, like his wallet or credit cards or phone and a whisteblower is dead but no mention of it and why would a laptop be with the fbi if this were a simple robbery

"Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who was murdered nearly one year ago, was communicating with WikiLeaks before his death, according to the family’s private investigator.

Investigator Rod Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective who was hired by a third party to investigate for the Rich family, told Fox 5 in Washington, D.C., Rich’s laptop had evidence indicating he had been in contact with the organization.

“Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that,” the news station reported Monday.

The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

No mention today on washington post, cnn has the headline White House under siege does damage control. lol and stories about jimmy kimmel and dolly parton. Nothing on nbc news, cbs, abc

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/sta...50844258914305

I saw it on FOX this morning.

I don't watch nor listen to any of that other fsm (fake stream media) garbage.

Old 05-16-2017, 04:18 PM

589 posts, read 381,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Didn't you right wingers already determine that Hillary's hit squad that was responsible? You know the most stealth and efficient hit squad in history. Haven't they whacked like 60 some odd people or so and got away clean every time.

Maybe this guy can crack the case.
You always get away clean if no one is actually looking for ya

Old 05-16-2017, 04:35 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,203,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
And Seth's brother says they don't have the laptop.
So who has it then?

Old 05-16-2017, 04:37 PM

1,501 posts, read 1,727,827 times
Quote:
OK. Wikileaks just happened to offer a 20,000 reward back in august for info on the murder of a private citizen Seth Rich. Why?
To plant the seed that Clinton had him murdered? It makes as much sense as Clinton having him murdered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies