Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2017, 12:28 PM

17,005 posts, read 12,597,924 times

Advertisements

Uh. Kind of me like ordering T310 to like Obama and Evilcart to like Trump.

I cant.

Try again tho.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:29 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Brought to you by the same 'news' source claiming an "evolved" human being has been found living in China.

Can't wait for the 'I had a Martian's love-child' story.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:29 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,510,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
The DNC does not have the authority to order police to stand down on investigating anything. This is nothing more than fake news and is quite frankly disgraceful.
It does seem odd though that a Metro Detective is coming forward without anonymity to make these claims. From the link:

Detective Wheeler told FOX 5 DC on Monday that there is tangible evidence on Rich’s laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Rod Wheeler spoke with FOX 5 in DC in late March about Seth’s murder.

Wheeler told a reporter on the ground in Washington DC local police were told to stand down on Seth Rich investigation.

Rod Wheeler: The police department nor the FBI haven’t been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer which I believe is at the the police department or the FBI.

Reporter: But you have sources at the FBI saying there is information that could link Seth Rich to Wikileaks.

Rod Wheeler: Actually I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said Rod we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you. That is very unusual for a murder investigation especially from a police department… I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC. And that’s the information that will come out tomorrow.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:31 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
Rod Wheeler: Actually I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said Rod we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you. That is very unusual for a murder investigation especially from a police department… I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor’s office and the DNC.

Quote:
The DNC does not have the authority to order police to stand down on investigating anything. This is nothing more than fake news and is quite frankly disgraceful.
Any news that is real news, aka news not from cnn, msnbc, abc cbs.nbc etc. Is fake news to y'all.

You gotta search for truth these days.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:35 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
This Seth Rich affair is going to really heat up. I'm convinced he was the source of the emails that were given to Wikileaks.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:

Same way Trump had no authority over FBI or Comey, when it comes right down to it. We all have individual choices to make. That is called our personal liberty.

Just because you or god ordered me, does not mean I gotta do it.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:37 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
NBC News reported of Wheeler, “Wheeler has since completely recanted his story, both in the press and in a private message to Rich’s family. The private investigator told other outlets the Fox reporter essentially put words in his mouth by giving him information that he then repeated in an on-camera interview.” Although the family has asked for an apology and retraction from Fox 5, none has been granted thus far, reported NBC.

Rod Wheeler: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Old 05-22-2017, 12:37 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:
Can you verify this with links from Breitbart and zerohedge? We all will be waiting with bated breath.

Old 05-22-2017, 12:38 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,236,703 times
Quote:
That doesn't mean they wouldn't try it. LOL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies