Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2017, 06:58 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,895 times

Advertisements

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I don't think his murder was an accident. I believe his murder is somehow tied to the Russian hacking. How? I have no idea.

I don't think he was passing stuff to Wikileaks. I think he was killed because he was the DNC data guy and it was another way tilt the election to The GOP. That said if his parents don't want any more investigations everyone should butt out.

Old 06-21-2017, 07:02 AM

8,447 posts, read 4,755,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I don't think his murder was an accident. I believe his murder is somehow tied to the Russian hacking. How? I have no idea. I don't think he was passing stuff to Wikileaks. I think he was killed because he was the DNC data guy and it was another way tilt the election to The GOP. That said if he parents don't want any more investigations everyone should butt out.
Utter nonsense. That's not how it works. I have never before heard of a murder investigation where the family's wishes decided if a case should go forward. Suppose the family was bought off or intimidated? You don't leave a killer on the loose because the family of the deceased is cool with it.

Old 06-21-2017, 07:06 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Utter nonsense. That's not how it works. I have never before heard of a murder investigation where the family's wishes decided if a case should go forward. Suppose the family was bought off or intimidated? You don't leave a killer on the loose because the family of the deceased is cool with it.
The family is not asking the police to quit investigating his murder.

What they are asking is that Republicans quit spreading lies and wild conspiracy tales.

Any chance that might happen?

Old 06-21-2017, 07:08 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
More malarky.

It's one thing for the police to move forward with a murder investigation. Quite another to have baseless accusations and wild conspiracy theories tossed into the public forum so that reporters waylay your spouse at the grocery store and your neighbors are wondering what your son was actually up to.

Newsweek and other outlets have debunked the Wikileaks accusation, the Fox affiliate walked back its story, and Fox News retracted its article. Yet the Russian embassy in London and Hannity continue to push this conspiracy tale.

The Profiling Project, funded by funded by GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman, involved forensic-psychology students and instructors writing a report based on already available information.

"As for the conspiracy theories, the Profiling Project says those are unfounded, given that Rich did not die immediately at the scene: “A professional killer, whose sole job would have been to terminate Seth, did not accomplish their mission prior to escaping.”

Seth Rich Update: DNC Staffer Murdered by Serial Killer, Not in Botched Robbery, Report Claims

They also determined that his murder was unlikely a robbery gone wrong because “most robbers are not killers” and Rich still had valuables on him."

Apparently, the idea that an anxious robber who only meant to scare Rich ended up shooting him twice and then running off in a panic did not hold any water for the students.

The students saw no evidence of professional hit due to not "terminating" Seth before departing and thus ruled this out.

Therefore, they came to the conclusion it was either an amateur or a serial killer.

Still nothing to do with leaking DNC emails.
So, in other-words.... They still don't know, or they do know and are hiding the truth, which they are well known to do.

Old 06-21-2017, 07:30 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,168,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post

I'm not stupid! Of course if the local police department wants to investigate they have every right and responsibility to do so. This thread is about an independent group ! So Haniity, this group and others should leave the family alone if that's their wish.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:22 AM

1,239 posts, read 510,845 times
Seth Rich was killed by the REPUBLICAN HIT SQUADS because he was going to reveal that he had been paid by TRUMP and the RUSSIANS to hack the DNC computers.

Seth was MURDERED to set an example for other spies who are learning that the RNC is now the RussianNC, and no longer want to be a part of this mess.

The Hit Squads, established by Reagan, and run by the BUSH dynasty more recently have been more active in recent months, working out of a Penthouse Pizza Hut.

We will get to the bottom of this!

Am I doing it right?

Old 06-21-2017, 08:36 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,088,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Seth Rich was killed by the REPUBLICAN HIT SQUADS because he was going to reveal that he had been paid by TRUMP and the RUSSIANS to hack the DNC computers.

Seth was MURDERED to set an example for other spies who are learning that the RNC is now the RussianNC, and no longer want to be a part of this mess.

The Hit Squads, established by Reagan, and run by the BUSH dynasty more recently have been more active in recent months, working out of a Penthouse Pizza Hut.

We will get to the bottom of this!

Am I doing it right?
No, you forgot the /sarcasm at the end.

Old 06-21-2017, 10:59 AM

30,171 posts, read 11,809,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Not our business. If his family is satisfied what in the world are we doing to create chaos for them. Leave it alone for the sake of his family. The DC cops already investigated this and his parents were satisfied with the outcome. So who are you to demand anything more.
What outcome? It is a unsolved murder case with no suspects or solid leads. The killer or killers are still at large. Just an odd crime scene where nothing of value was taken.

What do you mean the family is satisfied with the investigation?

It seems to me the family does not want anything pointing to their son as the contact for wikileaks even if that turns out to be the truth.

Old 06-21-2017, 01:57 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
What outcome? It is a unsolved murder case with no suspects or solid leads. The killer or killers are still at large. Just an odd crime scene where nothing of value was taken.

What do you mean the family is satisfied with the investigation?

It seems to me the family does not want anything pointing to their son as the contact for wikileaks even if that turns out to be the truth.
Seems to me that the family is tired of false accusations against their son.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:53 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times
Nice report and the Police has no ambition to look into this further. However It seem odd how Rich lost his life. As always dealing with the Clintons yet we lost anther life. Sad!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies