Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2017, 04:35 PM

30,169 posts, read 11,809,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Seems to me that the family is tired of false accusations against their son.
I think they have a narrative they hope is true understandably so. I don't fault them for that. I don't buy the Clinton connection at all but he could have gotten mixed up in something that cost him is life. Until proven otherwise why not keep an open mind to that possibility?

Old 06-21-2017, 04:37 PM

14,950 posts, read 12,157,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackwinkelman View Post
Even though the Rich family wants this idea to go away a group of non partisan George Washington University students concluded that the Rich murder was not a random homicide.

I don't get the family. They sign off on the private investigator looking into the murder but stab him in the back when his conclusion is not what they want to hear. Now they attack these college students and their conclusion. Odd. If it was my kid I would welcome any and all investigations until the truth is found.

READ: Independent group releases new report on Seth Rich's murder investigation | WJLA
IMO the family has either been paid off or warned off.

Old 06-21-2017, 04:46 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:
Even though the Rich family wants this idea to go away a group of non partisan George Washington University students concluded that the Rich murder was not a random homicide.

I don't get the family. They sign off on the private investigator looking into the murder but stab him in the back when his conclusion is not what they want to hear. Now they attack these college students and their conclusion. Odd. If it was my kid I would welcome any and all investigations until the truth is found.

READ: Independent group releases new report on Seth Rich's murder investigation | WJLA
Where is the 'report'?

All I see is an article about a school project that has not really done anything yet.

Old 06-21-2017, 04:51 PM

23,563 posts, read 17,237,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What don't you get with the family. They have accepted his death....so leave them alone to grief without all your conspiracy theories. You guys are like the Sandy Hook conspiracy.....enough.... leave these people alone
Until the murder is solved all anyone has to go on is conspiracy theories.

A murderer or murderers are on the loose and who knows who their next victim might be.

You better believe with no perp, odd clues inconsistent with a robbery, there are going to be theories as to intent and who did it. Called self preservation for society and the next potential victim.

Maybe theororize who the next victim might be. Would that be okay?

Old 06-21-2017, 04:53 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,269,029 times
Quote:

Maybe this will help.

That is not what they heard! He recanted and said that the Fox News station told him this and then he repeated it. Fake News.

Here's a thought. Maybe Sean Hannity hired a hit man so that he could then put forth his ridiculous conspiracy theories and up his ratings by nabbing some of the more paranoid people out there.

"Wheeler has since completely recanted his story, both in the press and in a private message to Rich’s family.

The private investigator told other outlets the Fox reporter essentially put words in his mouth by giving him information that he then repeated in an on-camera interview. "That story on Fox 5 last night was inaccurate,” ...

Old 06-21-2017, 08:05 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,750,449 times
Quote:
What don't you get with the family. They have accepted his death....so leave them alone to grief without all your conspiracy theories. You guys are like the Sandy Hook conspiracy.....enough.... leave these people alone
The family said they don't believe it was a robbery, that they wanted the police body camera footage of Set Rich speaking to the police after the shooting released, they wanted the video of the shooting released, they hiring a P.I. to investigate & thanked people on the internet for trying to help them solve the case. Then the DNC assigned a "Democratic Crisis Public Relations" consultant to handle all their communications & instantly that man started releasing statements contradicting everything the family had been saying. It's been months since the family has spoken their own words. The left is intentionally twisting any type of legitimate concern over this assassination into a conspiracy theory. Why doesn't the left care about solving this case? How much money has the DNC offered for information leading to the arrest of the killers? None of course. For some reason they desperately want this to be swept under the rug.

Crimes like murder need to be solved, especially one with National security implications like this. If and it's a big if, but IF Seth Rich was the leaker, as has been claimed by three alleged witnesses, then that means our threats of military action against Russia, calling their hacking "an act of war", kicking all the Russian diplomats out of the country, confiscating the Russian embassy, etc. have all been misguided. We're on the brink of war with Russia now & any reasonable person would want to be absolutely certain it was they who leaked those emails to Wikileaks before we make a mistake that can't be corrected.

Last thing....imagine James Comey or Robert Mueller showed up dead? **** in the back twice, while strolling through a park at 4am. No money stolen, no cell phone stolen, no jewelry stolen, nothing. Imagine the police refused to release the video of the shooting, or the police body-cam footage of the dying man speaking to the police. Would you say "Nothing to see here, move along."? I sincerely doubt it.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
IMO the family has either been paid off or warned off.
Yep. They did a complete 180' on everything as soon as all their communications were taken over by the Democratic PR people. They said they didn't believe it was a robbery. They said there was a physical struggle that was not explained to their liking. They said they wanted the footage of the shooting released. They said Seth was "talk, talk, talking away" (his Mother's words) to the police all the way to the hospital & wanted the police bodycam footage released to hear what was said. They agreed to bring on a PI to investigate the case. They've gone on-line to thank everyone on the internet for trying to help solve the case. Then the DNC got involved & all communications were taken away from them. Now they're allowed some communication, but it all contradicts everything they said for months. It smells rotten.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:14 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,622,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So, in other-words.... They still don't know, or they do know and are hiding the truth, which they are well known to do.
Check with your sources. I am sure they have some pertinent information that will help the case move along.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Not our business. If his family is satisfied what in the world are we doing to create chaos for them. Leave it alone for the sake of his family. The DC cops already investigated this and his parents were satisfied with the outcome. So who are you to demand anything more.
What if Rich was indeed the leaker? Just what if....That means we threatened to use military force against Russia, called it an "act of war" by them, kicked out all their diplomats & stole their embassy without cause. Sorry, but this is bigger than the feelings of the family. We're on the edge of war with Russia & we better be damn sure, we've got it right before we go any further.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I'm not stupid! Of course if the local police department wants to investigate they have every right and responsibility to do so. This thread is about an independent group ! So Haniity, this group and others should leave the family alone if that's their wish.
Are they harassing the family?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies