Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 12:04 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,385,731 times

Advertisements

Trump is literally a 70 year man child. This is what happens when you've lived in a privileged bubble you're entire life and relished in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 01:32 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,227,705 times
People are so lost so many frames of drama, until it is difficult for them to step back and "See The Bigger Picture".... its so saturated until its devastating to see this nation fall down so low, so fast;
But it is not unrealistic simply because it is saturated with masses of people driven by short attention spans and chosen avoidance of the truths they see, they are filled with pure apathy and drama chasing. With a Fantasy of Fictions, that it is going to be all right.

BECAUSE this is the groomed mentality of a people, who expect "someone else to fix it".... In this day and age and the change that is taking place, it is necessary more than ever for people to "awaken"... The Civil War has never ceased in American, it simply moved into the Congress. The premise of hiding something in plain sight, was used. Put the civil war battles in the congress and the people will never see it for what it is, and proceed to wage war. it has been going on since 1865 as a "different battle field".

Quote:
Those who do nothing are inviting shame, as well as violence. Those who act boldly are recognizing right, as well as reality." John F. Kennedy

He also said much that many today should read and learn: if you don't have the attention span for reading, I will include a
video link to the speech.
Kennedy, Demonstrated how a Man Leads A Nation.
He would not invest us in the S.E. Asian War, nor would he be afraid to engage dialog to avoid World War III and he was not going to ignore the need for Equality and Civil Rights. He understood that 1865 Lincoln Made America Free, and in 1870 it was regressed and it took until 1964 to bring Civil Rights, and by 1969, Nixon was exporting industry to deny the jobs to "all" Americans. While doing so, ensured the wealthy would remain in control and become more wealthy, Reagan came along and went further in the Union Busting, De-Funding State Universities, Cutting Social Programs and dumping the mentally ill in the streets, Then came Bush, with his New World Order, asserting the aims that the wealthy would control and they would re-order the world in the ways they control.
Now, fast forward to Trump, he campaigned on every aspect and element of Confederate Ideas of the Former Confederacy of the past, replete with Antebellum Aspirations of Class Division, between the Wealthy and the Poor. He used Hitlers program of telling people that Secularism and Wealth would be their if they stand for the biases that the Confederacy and the Antebellum system held dear.

And here we are today, with the Confederacy Occupying the White House..... Yes, Trump figured once the office was camptured without a shot fired, they could "RE-ARRANGE THE GOVERNANCE OF AMERICAN, and get rid of regulations and anything else that might stand in the way of given rights back to states to do as they desire, and the wealthy to control the Federal System, where its only concern is to fund the Military for the protect of the wealthy.

He is dismayed because it was not as easy as he thought.

People must realize, these Confederates won't give up, they have been waiting for this day and time for 150+ yrs, they feel they are embolden because they have seized the Whitehouse and the people are flat out unaware of what happen and even more unaware that it has happened.

This is why Trump has no concern or care about what anyone says, he is the champion of the Confederate Industrial Idealist, so he feels "untouchable". Yes he wants people to like him, as does any person. But these people believe so strongly in Confederate Idealism until they will do what ever to achieve it.

If you want to know the extent of their resolve, look back at what was slavery, and the tortues and murders, they engaged for the sake of gaining forced labor and free profits.

Yea, I know most of you think, its unbelievable.... Yet, most of those caught up in Hitlers program thought it was unbelievable, but if one STOP and thing of the mentality of aims that the Confederacy Held, they would not accept full defeat. They ceased to fight on a manual weapon battfield, they took their fight into the congress. and for 150 yrs, we have had nothing but "political battles being fought"... if one looks at the level and content of the divides, they are divides that are exactly the same as it was Pre-Civil War.
The parties can't come together because one is still driven by Confederate Aims, and One Stands to Uphold the Union.

When you awaken to become aware you will see it for yourself. Then one may understand the Great Divide that stands Republicans and Democrats.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 04-28-2017 at 02:10 PM..

Old 04-28-2017, 03:01 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,685,125 times
Sad!

Old 04-28-2017, 03:11 PM

20,121 posts, read 9,032,117 times
Has Hillary announced yet?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...LR5ZGXL5UkaGCw

Last edited by CaseyB; 04-28-2017 at 05:12 PM..

Old 04-28-2017, 03:13 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Has Hillary announced yet?
Have you folks not realized that Hillary is old news and not relevant? Or are you forever stuck in the past?

Old 04-28-2017, 03:17 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,029,717 times
If he wants his old life back then he should resign before he gets us into a no win conflict. Bush got us into one and Trump ripped him how he shouldn't go into Iraq.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:29 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,803,679 times
I think it's very possible he won't run a second term even if he could win it. Which he certainly could as long as the economy stays in ok shape and there's no major military conflicts that people don't agree with.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:33 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I think it's very possible he won't run a second term even if he could win it. Which he certainly could as long as the economy stays in ok shape and there's no major military conflicts that people don't agree with.
So looks like 1 term then.

N. Korea just tested a ballistic missile. No idea how that will end.
And the economy is about due for another recession. These things happen in waves, almost like clockwork. (scary thing is the distance between waves has been shortening)

Old 04-28-2017, 03:44 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,803,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
So looks like 1 term then.

N. Korea just tested a ballistic missile. No idea how that will end.
And the economy is about due for another recession. These things happen in waves, almost like clockwork. (scary thing is the distance between waves has been shortening)
It's already ended there's nothing the US can do about it really.

If they launch one at the US ...I don't know I guess it's war but that wouldn't be Trump's fault. What does anyone expect him to do launch a pre-emptive strike with submarines? Yeah I'm sure that would go over real well.

There is no way to tell them what to do if China doesn't want to help contain them then China needs punished.

Old 04-28-2017, 03:47 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,952,281 times
Default ... an idiot ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive....html#comments

Is it possible to laugh and cry at the same time?
That guy is an idiot. A foolish and incompetent man.

"The Orange Clown."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies