Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 03:52 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,388,318 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
It's already ended there's nothing the US can do about it really.

If they launch one at the US ...I don't know I guess it's war but that wouldn't be Trump's fault. What does anyone expect him to do launch a pre-emptive strike with submarines? Yeah I'm sure that would go over real well.

There is no way to tell them what to do if China doesn't want to help contain them then China needs punished.
Actually a very real possible response is to blow the launch site away
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 03:59 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Anyone else hoping he's setting the stage for stepping down? Kinda sounds that way for me, but maybe just because I want it so badly...
Tomorrow is the 100th day. Maybe that will be when he makes the announcement. If he does, it should be declared a national holiday. There would be dancing in the streets and unprecedented joy. Trump Day or Trexit Day, might be celebrated worldwide.

Old 04-28-2017, 04:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Tomorrow is the 100th day. Maybe that will be when he makes the announcement. If he does, it should be declared a national holiday. There would be dancing in the streets and unprecedented joy. Trump Day or Trexit Day, might be celebrated worldwide.
That would be very hard for the narcissist that he is to pass up.

Old 04-28-2017, 04:25 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,960,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
That guy is an idiot. A foolish and incompetent man.

"The Orange Clown."
Pennsylvania disagrees.

Old 04-28-2017, 04:27 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,170,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive....html#comments

Is it possible to laugh and cry at the same time?
Maybe as an act of humility and contrition he should apologize to President Obama for accusing him of being a bad president when Obama was able to get it done for 8 years without bichin as much Trump has in 3 months about how hard the job is, for being an over all better president than Trump is, and ultimately for being an overall better person than Trump is.

Old 04-28-2017, 04:30 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive....html#comments

Is it possible to laugh and cry at the same time?
More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump's mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

Old 04-28-2017, 04:34 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,170,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
More than five months after his victory and two days shy of the 100-day mark of his presidency, the election is still on Trump's mind. Midway through a discussion about Chinese President Xi Jinping, the president paused to hand out copies of what he said were the latest figures from the 2016 electoral map.

"Here, you can take that, that's the final map of the numbers," the Republican president said from his desk in the Oval Office, handing out maps of the United States with areas he won marked in red. "It’s pretty good, right? The red is obviously us."

Yea, this man has his eye on the ball.

Old 04-28-2017, 04:57 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,544,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Watching New Day and they have the guys who did this interview on. During trump's interview he handed them a map of the electoral college and was bragging about the size of his win. Why the eff is he still talking about this???
He needs to be praised at all times. Winning is the only thing that he has accomplished.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:01 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,558,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
That guy is an idiot. A foolish and incompetent man.

"The Orange Clown."
Elect a clown, expect a circus.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:29 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
The very best thing about the interview with Reuters is that in the middle of it, he pulled out copies of the Electoral College map and handed them out.

I really don't know if he did this due to his absolute lunacy, or it is just a sign of his massive security in which case, he is just one extremely pathetic person. So Sad!

"...We were talking ... about President Xi and that relationship and then he sort of interrupted himself and handed out this map of the electoral college and said that these were the latest figures of the areas in the country that he had won in 2016," said Mason, showing the map to the cameras on CNN's "New Day" Friday morning.

...There were three of us in the interview ... and he had a copy for each of us," added Mason. "It was just clear that the election ... remains very much on his mind..."

Journalist: Trump brought printed map handouts of electoral wins to interview - CNNPolitics.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies