Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 09:55 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,569,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," Trump told Reuters in an interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive....html#comments

Is it possible to laugh and cry at the same time?
Holy crap! How anyone can continue to support this pathetic train wreck of a human is beyond me. He nee to get his ass literally kicked out of the White House for good. He is officially mentally challenged.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2017, 09:56 AM

734 posts, read 351,929 times
This reinforces my belief that Trump never wanted the job and never thought he would win. I still don't think he will resign, his ego won't let him. Maybe he'll pull a Calvin Coolidge, "I choose not to run.", and find others to blame.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:59 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookSearcher View Post
I have no idea what it takes to be President and never will. Neither does anyone else except those that WERE or ARE president. To act like someone does is just outrageous,Trump is being blunt and open he doesn't mince words and people are obviously still having a problem accepting a person of a political manner doing so...we are so used to hearing the usual double talk and BS.
Ahhh -- but that's not what he said -- he said he thought it would be easy. He didn't say he didn't realize or had no idea what it took.

And by your own admission you just acknowledged that you knew it wouldn't be easy -- for anybody....not even the almighty Trump.

People keep saying but he's blunt and honest.

But he hasn't been honest or he's been purposely misleading or he's been so ignorant of so many issues...but in any of those three -- it's not good for us.

And that's not the story his Trump supporters on this board or anywhere have been saying. They said Trump had all the answers -- yes they did.

Over and over and over again Trump's critics said -- he has not clue -- it isn't that easy...blah blah...and they were mocked and still are mocked for it.

Old 04-28-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Ahhh -- but that's not what he said -- he said he thought it would be easy. He didn't say he didn't realize or had no idea what it took.

And by your own admission you just acknowledged that you knew it wouldn't be easy -- for anybody....not even the almighty Trump.

People keep saying but he's blunt and honest.

But he hasn't been honest or he's been purposely misleading or he's been so ignorant of so many issues...but in any of those three -- it's not good for us.

And that's not the story his Trump supporters on this board or anywhere have been saying. They said Trump had all the answers -- yes they did.

Over and over and over again Trump's critics said -- he has not clue -- it isn't that easy...blah blah...and they were mocked and still are mocked for it.
Notice how that poster got himself banned? Boo hoo.

Old 04-28-2017, 10:02 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,035,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Notice how that poster got himself banned? Boo hoo.
Oh I didn't see that.

Old 04-28-2017, 10:05 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,018,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Oh I didn't see that.
Did you ever see the movie The Sixth Sense? Perhaps you fit the Bruce Willis category.

Of course, I can 'see' your postings. Hmmm. I may indeed have the Sixth Sense, while some others do not.

Old 04-28-2017, 10:09 AM

6,160 posts, read 5,719,018 times
I wonder if he'll be gone within a year, or if his ego will prevent him from stepping down?

Old 04-28-2017, 10:09 AM

33,572 posts, read 18,177,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I'm pretty sure he couldn't find his ample ass with both hands.

You have got to be joking.
You listen to the liberal media .. actually Trump is working very hard each day but of course the liberal media will not tell you. Trump is mopping the floor with Obama.. he did nothing but create problems and Trump was left with a mess!

Trump is near perfect with what he has accomplished... of course the republican rino establishment is hindering him.. they are messed up as well.

Forget the democratic party. They are nuts... act nuts, have been nuts and always will be nuts.. fun to watch them destroy themselves with hate. Kind of amusing being they lost it all and deserved to. The liberal media doesn't know what to do... they even count the stars on the flag ... so lame... most dems I know are embarrassed by the nuts who now represent all democrats. The crayola , safe space crowd who can only call names and use fake news and the race card, and women card is their favorite lame weapons..

Old 04-28-2017, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
You listen to the liberal media .. actually Trump is working very hard each day but of course the liberal media will not tell you. Trump is mopping the floor with Obama.. he did nothing but create problems and Trump was left with a mess!

Trump is near perfect with what he has accomplished... of course the republican rino establishment is hindering him.. they are messed up as well.

Forget the democratic party. They are nuts... act nuts, have been nuts and always will be nuts.. fun to watch them destroy themselves with hate. Kind of amusing being they lost it all and deserved to. The liberal media doesn't know what to do... they even count the stars on the flag ... so lame... most dems I know are embarrassed by the nuts who now represent all democrats. The crayola , safe space crowd who can only call names and use fake news and the race card, and women card is their favorite lame weapons..
Whatever gets you thru the day, dear.

Old 04-28-2017, 10:14 AM

734 posts, read 351,929 times
Default Shame on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookSearcher View Post
Got a HUGE cup of snowflake's tears right here.

Unfortunately I know. Can't complain stuff ain't getting done with those idiots getting in the way. I am still hoping President Trump takes advantage of a terrorist attack and declares martial law and suspends congress.
Shame on you for suggesting such a thing. I doubt the military would back him up on this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies