Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 12:20 AM

579 posts, read 368,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Just so you have a clue who you are up against, you are trying to argue with someone who wrote (at that time) the best D.A.R.E. essay in NY state. I have the gold medal and even still have that cheesy lion stuffed animal. Even got some money for college for it too!!!

LOL here we go with the only feeble attempt you lefties have reverting to prohibition... Alcohol was legal prior to prohibition was it not?

Cocaine was too, old timey handle bar moustached dentists used it to numb tooth aches and gums to yank teeth.
Heroin and morphine could be bought at old timey pharmacies too.

Reefer now that's a funny history...

But what did these substances do?
And why did they get brandished as illegal? When the populace abused these substances and with bad habits comes bad behaviors to support said habits.

Wanna legalize weed for recreational uses, I don't care knock your jocks off. I find it amusing your life is that pathetic you need to resort to substances to get by.
Yet you admit to drinking alcohol... is your life pathetic too, or are you a hypocrite?

Quote:
Tax the hell out of it. Use that money for I don't know, infrastructure, health insurance, I don't care. Allow people to grow it in their back yards but make it to where they need to get a permit to do so for more than 2 plants.
Enforce it's law and regulations no different than alcohol.

Here in tropical America, you get popped for a DWI you are screwed. There's no DWAI reduction. You booze, you loose.
It's called personal responsibility. I enjoy getting 2 rum runners and plant my azz in the sand on Sundays. But I don't get behind the wheel chit faced. I pull a coil wire off my truck, call triple A have them come pick me up and tow the truck home. Get my monies worth out of triple A I tell you what!!! I get popped for DWI, adios concealed carry, adios drivers license, hello steel bar motel! Called personal responsibility. I have more to lose by risking a DWI. And why take the chance when my actions could kill or permanently disfigured, maim, or disable an innocent person? I wouldn't be able to live with that on my conscience. If that were to happen, accident resulting in fatalities or severe injuries, I would plead the judge to have a deputy take me out back and put a bullet between my eyes. I wouldn't be able to live with that, taking a productive happy healthy citizens life due to my inability to make responsible decisions.

And as for the Phillipines absolutely.
I think police should have a training program and issue drug dealer hunting permits.
Remove the scourge and demoralize any further poison from being administered.
I'd have no problems approaching a dealer who sells a substance that causes a child to starve because mommy and daddy are too numb or high to function.
I have no problems leading an assault on a double wide in the woods that's cooking meth either.
I have no problems with hunting down a speed boat transporting dope.

It is not an issue. Your subjective and weak feeble opinions don't bare any influence or cause me to lose sleep at night. But it sure is amusing when yall gripe about 2 liter sodas and fast food in NYC but are pro dope...
Thankfully the Constitution prevents the police from being judge, jury, and executioner.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies