Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 07:56 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Because he is an experienced prosecutor. Obstruction of justice cases depend on intent. A single conversation is not sufficient evidence to prove intent. A pattern of behavior proves intent. Like asking for a pledge of loyalty, then asking for a case to be "let go", then when the case isn't "let go", firing the person conducting the case, and then publicly defaming the person fired. That's a pattern. And it gets even better when the President of the United States openly states that when he decided to fire the Director of the FBI he was thinking about the investigation into Russian efforts to influence the campaign, and when the President of the United States doubles down by telling Russian visitors to the Oval Office how his firing of the Director of the FBI has relieved him of the pressure of that Russian investigation, and then continues on to reveal classified information to his Russian visitors....

This President has a litany of mistakes that demonstrate his disdain for ethics.
Hey, you left out Trump asking the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, and National Security Agency Director, Adm. Michael Rogers, to publicly deny evidence of cooperation between his campaign and Russia during the 2016 election. Both were uncomfortable with Trump's request and refused to comply, and word is there is a memo in the NSA describing Trump's conversation with Rogers.

It certainly seems like Trump is desperately trying to squash this story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 08:14 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Hey, you left out Trump asking the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, and National Security Agency Director, Adm. Michael Rogers, to publicly deny evidence of cooperation between his campaign and Russia during the 2016 election. Both were uncomfortable with Trump's request and refused to comply, and word is there is a memo in the NSA describing Trump's conversation with Rogers.

It certainly seems like Trump is desperately trying to squash this story.
More fake news. Another memo? Man are you people like 3rd graders.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:18 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
More fake news. Another memo? Man are you people like 3rd graders.
We'll find out soon enough. Unlike Trump, these people seem a little more honest and don't pull threats out of thin air.

Oh, and they'll ask the White House about any supposed "tapes".

Old 05-23-2017, 08:24 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
I hope you can let this go? Trump is putting the ball in Comey's court to act or not.

This is NO WAY A DIRECT COMMAND TO STOP THE INVESTIGATION.

Old 05-23-2017, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
We'll find out soon enough. Unlike Trump, these people seem a little more honest and don't pull threats out of thin air.

Oh, and they'll ask the White House about any supposed "tapes".
Tapes???? LMAOLMAOLMAO. You don't even know what that meant!!!!! This is how stooooooooopid people are. They believe every lie out there and are completely oblivious of the truth and are actually proud of that. That tape mind you, is the VIDEO of Comey TESTIFYING in front of Congress AFTER the "supposed" memo was written, that he DID NOT feel any pressure whatsoever about ANYTHING from the Trump admin. BTW, who are "these" people? The anonymous sources? Anyone who believes an "anonymous source" over someone who is publicly making a statement and not hiding their identity has serious problems.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:03 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Here we go, folks.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/866755288761847811

Old 05-23-2017, 10:07 AM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Let me respond first before the Trumpers jump in.

FAKE NEWS!!! Where is the memo?

Old 05-23-2017, 10:10 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGonnaHappen View Post
Hey I just SAW a piece of paper that says I have 5 million dollars in my bank account....I have no proof but just take my word for it!
I would take the word of the Prior Director of the FBI over yours or trumps any day, it seems Congress agrees with me in that.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I would take the word of the Prior Director of the FBI over yours or trumps any day, it seems Congress agrees with me in that.
ok then, you MUST take what he said in front of Congress AFTER the memo was supposedly written where he said he IN NO WAY felt pressured about ANYTHING from the Trump admin. He said that under oath too. He boxed himself in BIG TIME!

Old 05-23-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Let me respond first before the Trumpers jump in.

FAKE NEWS!!! Where is the memo?
He's going to tell the counsel that there is no memo and ask how does he get out of this unscathed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies