Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2017, 10:19 AM

25,583 posts, read 17,304,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
..."
Mr. Comey shared the existence of the memo with senior F.B.I. officials and close associates. The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of it to a Times reporter.
“I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Comey, according to the memo. “He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.”"...............
"Senior Officials"..... "close associates"..."one of Mr Comey's associates"...

New York Times has not seen the memo.

Liberals are hilarious.

(We ain't seen it. But we know a guy who knows a guy who called someone....)
Quote:
HIRONO: Has it happened?
COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.
http://www.hannity.com/articles/elec...oath-15843518/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 10:21 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
"Senior Officials"..... "close associates"..."one of Mr Comey's associates"...

New York Times has not seen the memo.

Liberals are hilarious.

(We ain't seen it. But we know a guy who knows a guy who called someone....)
It was also revealed that whoever it was that called the NYT also said he doesn't remember the exact wording of the memo either. Yeah this is reliable. NOT!

Old 05-23-2017, 10:27 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
I have subscribed to so many threads, including this one. Keeping track of all the smile emoticons that Trumpers use when saying that all of this is fake news.

If this Russian collusion story turns out to be true, it will take me forever to multi-quote all the obnoxious Trumpers who were so arrogant before the investigations started.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I have subscribed to so many threads, including this one. Keeping track of all the smile emoticons that Trumpers use when saying that all of this is fake news.

If this Russian collusion story turns out to be true, it will take me forever to multi-quote all the obnoxious Trumpers who were so arrogant before the investigations started.
What is your plan when it comes out it was all made up? Tuck tail and run? I bet that's it.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:46 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
More fake news. Another memo? Man are you people like 3rd graders.
Will it be Fake News when trump is thrown out of office based on his own actions? Maybe to 2nd Graders.

Old 05-23-2017, 10:48 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,947,214 times
Quote:
What is your plan when it comes out it was all made up? Tuck tail and run? I bet that's it.
What will be yours when you Master is thrown out by the Republicans, whine about a Coup by the Dems

Old 05-23-2017, 10:48 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
What will be yours when you Master is thrown out by the Republicans, whine about a Coup by the Dems
You know it LOL.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:03 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
It's not "all made up". The numerous contacts between Trump's campaign and Russians are fact. I actually believe that there won't be any evidence of collusion. I don't think it's inappropriate for the Russians to reach out to all the parties running for President, to lay a foundation for future diplomatic relations and to get a handle on what they will potentially be dealing with. I think the candidates have an obligation to be absolutely transparent about those contacts, but I doubt that any are 100% transparent. I won't "tuck tail and run" because I think an investigation is warranted. I also want to hear what the leaders of our intelligence agencies have to say, because I DO think they have more integrity than our President.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Will it be Fake News when trump is thrown out of office based on his own actions? Maybe to 2nd Graders.
Will it be fake news when it all comes out this all been a giant lie concocted by the very party you love so dearly? What will be your excuse besides hiding under your bed.

Old 05-23-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It's not "all made up". The numerous contacts between Trump's campaign and Russians are fact. I actually believe that there won't be any evidence of collusion. I don't think it's inappropriate for the Russians to reach out to all the parties running for President, to lay a foundation for future diplomatic relations and to get a handle on what they will potentially be dealing with. I think the candidates have an obligation to be absolutely transparent about those contacts, but I doubt that any are 100% transparent. I won't "tuck tail and run" because I think an investigation is warranted. I also want to hear what the leaders of our intelligence agencies have to say, because I DO think they have more integrity than our President.
COLLUSION is the charge here dear, not contact with them, if that were the case then all those sitting Dems would be in trouble as well. The made up part is going to be the collusion lie and it was done on purpose. If you support that, it says a ton about your integrity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies