Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2017, 08:52 AM

5,994 posts, read 3,733,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
President Donald Trump will be in office until January 2025, then President Ivanka Trump will take over until 2033. But, please, enjoy your little political wet dreams....

Next.
He'll be lucky to make it to 2020.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2017, 08:59 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
It is very clear that Trump is controlled by the Russians. The purpose of the PuTrumpin presidency is to destroy American democracy. Putin is a social engineering master and he used low income white Americans (aka Trump voters) to implement his agenda. Its a very sad time for our nation.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:01 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
Quote:
It is very clear that Trump is controlled by the Russians.
It is very clear that you are manipulated by the media.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:02 AM

5,994 posts, read 3,733,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No, we don't "worship" him. But we do support him, because we finally have a President that thinks it's important to put America first, ahead of illegals, and those who wish us harm.

Finally, we have a President that stands up for America and does not apologize for who we are, and doesn't coddle dictators and criminals of the world.

We finally have, once again, a President that cares about Americans.

Democrats are soulless morons with no morals.
He sure isn't standing up for the little guy like he promised. He's taking away their healthcare and regulations that keep their environment livable. He's also making it easier for bankers to take advantage of those same little guys that aren't savvy enough to navigate the complex world of investing. He also made it legal for large internet companies to sell your personal information to the highest bidder.

He is, however, looking out for the top 1% by giving them unrealistic tax breaks that aim to cripple the middle class and poor. That to me is the epitome of a "soulless moron". You know, even a lot of your GOP brethren feel the same way I do. Wonder why that is?

Old 05-27-2017, 09:06 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Lightbulb What Trumplings are not wantinf to admit to themselves

It's obvious.

It's his complete history in dealings with others over the decades.

Everyone but his followers knows that tRump will tell you whatever you want to hear as often as you want to hear it, until he gets what he wants from you.

And then he'll stiff you.

He got your vote. Now shut up and go to his rally.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:09 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Since Day One, it's been one thing after another. Now we learn that Jared Kushner may have requested a secret channel to the Russians. That is treason. That's not including everything else he's done. Almost every day our couple of days, it's something else. How much longer are Americans going to let this traitor destroy this country?

I say lets prove these accusations as quick as we can and get on with the impeachment. I really think this is becoming a national emergency.
You're going to have him until at least 2020. Don't like him? Vote him out then, legally.

In the meantime, why don't you pour yourself one steaming cup of Shut The F Up

Old 05-27-2017, 09:11 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Are you for real? Have you not been watching the news or are you on of those who believe all negative news about Trump is fake news?

Trump is committing crimes against Americans as we speak by putting corporate interests above American interests, by scr*wing the poor, elderly, women and disabled with his so-called health care reform which is supposed to be so magically less expensive and cover everyone, by going back on his promises to make America great again.... We are currently the laughingstock of the world and the people who have most to gain under his policies are corporations, the rich and Russia!
Got news for you. NONE of what you said amounts to being a crime.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:13 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Since Day One, it's been one thing after another. Now we learn that Jared Kushner may have requested a secret channel to the Russians. That is treason. That's not including everything else he's done. Almost every day our couple of days, it's something else. How much longer are Americans going to let this traitor destroy this country?

I say lets prove these accusations as quick as we can and get on with the impeachment. I really think this is becoming a national emergency.
You want the handmaidens tale in the US, with Pence and the christian fundamentalist I like my incompetent Trump and Spicey hiding in the bushes.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:15 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
He sure isn't standing up for the little guy like he promised. He's taking away their healthcare and regulations that keep their environment livable. He's also making it easier for bankers to take advantage of those same little guys that aren't savvy enough to navigate the complex world of investing. He also made it legal for large internet companies to sell your personal information to the highest bidder.

He is, however, looking out for the top 1% by giving them unrealistic tax breaks that aim to cripple the middle class and poor. That to me is the epitome of a "soulless moron". You know, even a lot of your GOP brethren feel the same way I do. Wonder why that is?

Republicans count on the poor/low income white vote to win elections. They stoke their fears of the "brown people" to get elected and then turn around and enact legislation that hurts poor whites the most. This has always been and will always be.

I find that I have very little sympathy for what the Trump supporters are going to experience under the PuTrumpin presidency because it is a self inflicted wound.

Old 05-27-2017, 09:16 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,268,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononseguy
Democrats are soulless morons with no morals.
Says the guy who voted for the p***y grabber.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies