Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2017, 10:22 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Since Day One, it's been one thing after another. Now we learn that Jared Kushner may have requested a secret channel to the Russians. That is treason. That's not including everything else he's done. Almost every day our couple of days, it's something else. How much longer are Americans going to let this traitor destroy this country?

I say lets prove these accusations as quick as we can and get on with the impeachment. I really think this is becoming a national emergency.
I would just stop watching the news if I were you. It's sounds like you take it seriously.

......work on that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2017, 10:23 PM

32,080 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Till 2024
Are you really that naive Trump has no idea what he is doing. Do you really think it's a good idea to take away funding from NIH. His budget takes away a lot from other programs as well but NIH is my biggest concern. These are scientists who research cures for cancer, alzheimer's, depression....etc. Look up what NIH does. And he wants to reduce their funding....unbelievable. He has no clue.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:25 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,725,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I agree completely. There is a definite possibility that this is how it will play out. Eventually, there will be something they can't cry "fake news" or "but Hillary" or name-call their way out of and at that point he will be finished. He will make a deal with Pence for a pardon before he goes.
If this is really what's been happening, there should be no pardon. If this can be pardoned, what could possibly be considered unpardonable?

Old 05-26-2017, 10:27 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,819,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
If this is really what's been happening, there should be no pardon. If this can be pardoned, what could possibly be considered unpardonable?
I agree, but I predict that's what will happen. There is a possibility that Pence could go down with the ship depending on if or how he was involved in it or what he knew. If that were to happen and Ryan became President, I doubt there would be any pardon.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:27 PM

7,276 posts, read 5,288,966 times
I don't watch the news much anymore. It's so unbelievably comical watching that circus called Washington. I am just going about my business and will just see what happens. I honestly would be a bit surprised if he actually makes it through his entire first term. But then again, I probably wouldn't be because nothing can beat the surprise of him actually having become president. That takes the cake.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:28 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,946,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I want that bozo to serve out the full four years or as close to it as he can manage.

Because he's such an incompetent boob that he has the GOP's agenda paralyzed. And the longer he remains in office, the more he damages the Pub party.

So, relax.

Keep your shirt on.

[URL="http://artvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/TMW2016-03-asdsadads.jpg"] Let him do his thing. [/URL]

As much as I wish Trump would resign, you make a valid point. At least he's not getting any legislation passed and voters will get fed up with this do-nothing Congress by 2018 (I hope) I just don't know who would be a better choice..Pence? Ryan? Sure they communicate better and understand how government works, but someone with an ideology might be worse than someone without one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
I don't watch the news much anymore. It's so unbelievably comical watching that circus called Washington. I am just going about my business and will just see what happens. I honestly would be a bit surprised if he actually makes it through his entire first term. But then again, I probably wouldn't be because nothing can beat the surprise of him actually having become president. That takes the cake.
Unfortunately, I watch TV news too much, but I had to comment on this remark. It's so true. The words "President Trump" sound oxymoronic to me.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:52 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,737,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I want that bozo to serve out the full four years or as close to it as he can manage.

Because he's such an incompetent boob that he has the GOP's agenda paralyzed. And the longer he remains in office, the more he damages the Pub party.

So, relax.

Keep your shirt on.

Let him do his thing.

You hit the proverbial nail on tbe head with this one. I want him to finish his term. If be does, Republicans will​ be unelectable for decades.

Old 05-26-2017, 10:52 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,398,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
I agree. I'm not saying all Trump supporters are ignorant, but I've met many people who are clueless and only believe email rumors and stories on sites like Infowars and Brietbart. They don't even check facts and, when undeniable proof is right in front of them, they cry "fake news." Actually, the word I've heard more often than that is bull****.

It's like telling someone it's raining today and a Trump supporter says that's fake news, so you drag him outside in the rain and, even after his clothes are soaking wet, he looks straight at you and shouts "Bull****! You can't trust the liberal media!"

OK, what specific crime has been committed and what proof is there that Trump did anything illegal or even unethical?

Old 05-26-2017, 11:27 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,127,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
OK, what specific crime has been committed and what proof is there that Trump did anything illegal or even unethical?
Are you for real? Have you not been watching the news or are you on of those who believe all negative news about Trump is fake news?

Trump is committing crimes against Americans as we speak by putting corporate interests above American interests, by scr*wing the poor, elderly, women and disabled with his so-called health care reform which is supposed to be so magically less expensive and cover everyone, by going back on his promises to make America great again.... We are currently the laughingstock of the world and the people who have most to gain under his policies are corporations, the rich and Russia!

Old 05-26-2017, 11:36 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,907,446 times
While I'd like to rid the Oval Office of Trump and his ilk asap, first I'd want to know if Steve Bannon would be sticking around, officially or otherwise, in the event of a Pence presidency - and if Pence is another of Bannon's puppets or his own man.

But actually, I think I'd settle for just getting Trump evicted, regardless of who follows him. Though Bannon remains the wild card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies