Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2017, 10:43 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfox View Post
Agreed. But in the sake of fairness, they should look to make sure he didn't do anything illegal either. Part of the reason for the ridiculous attempts to smear Comey while simultaneously making all sorts of excuse for Trump are due to feeling like it gets swept under the rug when the left does something wrong. I don't think it's any more true for the left or the right, but if you want any evidence or accusation against the president or his administration to carry weight with the right, you have to make sure both sides are treated equally.
Sadly,few people on here give a damn about fair. All they (you know who you are) care about is THEIR SIDE and no amount of evidence,facts or even honest questions will change their minds. Again the "my mind is made up don't confuse me with the facts". I keep seeing the picture in my mind of someone with their fingers in their ears going "laaa laa laa I can't here you".

Comey opened the door to questions about his integrity and honesty the minute he leaked stuff and admitted it as well as admitting he let Lynch color his investigation.
I think it's very fair to look into him and his dealings with Clinton,Lynch AND Trump just as it's fair to investigate what's now being investigated.

But hey, y'all just keep on mindlessly shilling for your masters...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 10:48 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Sadly,few people on here give a damn about fair. All they (you know who you are) care about is THEIR SIDE and no amount of evidence,facts or even honest questions will change their minds. Again the "my mind is made up don't confuse me with the facts". I keep seeing the picture in my mind of someone with their fingers in their ears going "laaa laa laa I can't here you".

Comey opened the door to questions about his integrity and honesty the minute he leaked stuff and admitted it as well as admitting he let Lynch color his investigation.
I think it's very fair to look into him and his dealings with Clinton,Lynch AND Trump just as it's fair to investigate what's now being investigated.

Speaking of mindlessly shilling.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:53 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,027,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Speaking of mindlessly shilling.
Yep, heaven forbid someone calls for fairness and what's good for one side is good for the other instead of constantly trolling for one side (you know who you are)...

Old 06-13-2017, 10:58 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,960,888 times
I see our modern day Joseph McCarthy's are still hard at work spreading disinformation and lies about "collusion with Russia."

Amusing and sad.

Old 06-13-2017, 01:14 PM

8,059 posts, read 3,949,135 times
Inside Comey's Brain

Old 06-13-2017, 04:56 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
I notice there is nothing there. Great post!

Old 06-13-2017, 04:59 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I see our modern day Joseph McCarthy's are still hard at work spreading disinformation and lies about "collusion with Russia."

Amusing and sad.
But they refuse to investigate collusion between Comey and Mueller (and possibly others ...namely, Obama).

Just remember who called for this investigation ...it was Obama, based on nothing more than Hillary's speculation.

Old 06-13-2017, 05:49 PM

105 posts, read 53,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
But they refuse to investigate collusion between Comey and Mueller (and possibly others ...namely, Obama).

Just remember who called for this investigation ...it was Obama, based on nothing more than Hillary's speculation.

OK, so now we are going to blame Obama for everything, just like the Obama fans used to blame Bush?

Get credible!

Old 06-13-2017, 07:27 PM

35,084 posts, read 17,051,842 times
Quote:
Yep, heaven forbid someone calls for fairness and what's good for one side is good for the other instead of constantly trolling for one side (you know who you are)...
I don't think you get it. The Democrats have a G-d given right to administer. The minute that's touched by something as trivial as an election the thing to do is run out the clock so nothing whatsoever gets accomplished. As such as illustrious authority as Elizabeth Warren said (link to source):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Warren
So here we are, we’re having these hearings around the Supreme Court, but we also had another hearing and that’s the hearing in which the FBI has revealed that the sitting president of the United States is under investigation.... And it raises a really, I think, important question and that is whether or not a president who is under investigation by the FBI ought to be ramming through a Supreme Court nominee that would have a lifetime appointment.
On the other hand, since the Democrats have the sole right to govern their peccadilloes should not be investigated for wrongdoing, not matter what they do.

Despite my reservations I repped your post.

Old 06-14-2017, 04:57 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,702,384 times
Quote:

The Republicans have the House and Senate. WHY in heaven's name don't they go on the offensive and launch an investigation into the Clinton-Lynch-Comey COLLUSION.

Gingrich posed the same question just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValeBV View Post
OK, so now we are going to blame Obama for everything, just like the Obama fans used to blame Bush?

Get credible!
Blame should only be placed where it belongs, and then the side on which it falls should graciously and honestly acknowledge it. In this case, the blame does belong with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies