Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2017, 02:46 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
They do not believe he's a threat. They just love to gripe.

And... let's face it. Any time someone says something about Donny Two-Scoops, it makes them doubt their decision to support a complete and utter LOSER.
I got the Donny, but what's the "two-scoops all about? Last time I heard the term "Two-Scoops" was in a cereal commercial back in the 70's.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Did Johnny Depp pose a threat all the way over in England, standing on a stage someplace holding a guitar or the like?

Nugent walks around holding guns way more often than Depp holds any sort of weapons. Of that I am certain.

And, everyone swore that Madonna was a grave danger for saying she wanted to blow up the White House, but that she would not.

Was she holding a stick of dynamite? Does she have a history of blowing things up?

Nope. But, crazy old pedophile Nugent has a history of shooting stuff.

So, if I had to guess which was the bigger threat...

Well, if you cannot sort that out.

But, I guess it was okay when he was threatening the black man you wanted to see out of the White House, eh?

I don't personally think any of these celebs are going to harm a president. They are too used to not being in prison and all that.
Ask his fans, followers and worshipers worldwide.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:51 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
And, yet (while I do not agree with most of these people saying what they said)....

None of these people are actually harming Trump.
Yet they said it, and you support it.

Old 06-23-2017, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Did Johnny Depp pose a threat all the way over in England, standing on a stage someplace holding a guitar or the like?

Nugent walks around holding guns way more often than Depp holds any sort of weapons. Of that I am certain.

And, everyone swore that Madonna was a grave danger for saying she wanted to blow up the White House, but that she would not.

Was she holding a stick of dynamite? Does she have a history of blowing things up?

Nope. But, crazy old pedophile Nugent has a history of shooting stuff.

So, if I had to guess which was the bigger threat...

Well, if you cannot sort that out.

But, I guess it was okay when he was threatening the black man you wanted to see out of the White House, eh?

I don't personally think any of these celebs are going to harm a president. They are too used to not being in prison and all that.
Wow, that's news to me. When did that happen?

Old 06-23-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Hold up... I don't really think Kathy Griffin's stunt was anything but stupid. I dunno why Johnny Depp made that offhand comment, but come on...

a THREAT?

Not even SORT OF.
Thanks for your thought....but it's obviously going extremely far over your head....

Old 06-23-2017, 02:54 PM

Quote:
You thought he was a genius before? He's an ACTOR.
Well yeah, I thought he was just an actor. But now I admit, I was wrong, he's just a moron who I will now make an effort not to go and watch any movies featuring him in them.

Old 06-23-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Did anyone really know much about the guy who shot the Congressmen? I had never heard of him before.

I took a look at his FB posts... they weren't really violent. I have seen worse from people that I would bet my retirement accounts would never go shoot anyone.

I've seen worse about Clinton and Obama from people that I'm quite sure would never actually harm either of them, either.

The shooter's FB was pretty typical of a Bernie supporter.

Also, if anyone worships Johnny Depp (though I enjoy some of his acting... he's quite whimsical)... then they're already mentally deranged.

Celebrity worship is stupid.
Case and point. These people in question have a platform to address a world wide following, and have chose to utilize that platform to suggest violent acts upon the President.

Old 06-23-2017, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Inviting one to suck on your shotgun is definitely more of a death threat than asking an audience when the last time was that an actor killed a president.

One is a direct indication of a desire to harm. The other is a question. A simple question.

You can take it as possibly meaning more, but you'd be reading more into it that may or may not exist.
No, go back, read....then attempt to comprehend what he stated....not what you think he stated....

Old 06-23-2017, 03:04 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,170,292 times
Depp is just a punk kid . Total creep.

Old 06-23-2017, 03:05 PM

30,261 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Of course they do.

As I said earlier... Depp illustrated exactly how SAFE the President (and all the ones before and after Lincoln) are around actors.

Very low ratio of harm to presidents, and yet... they have surely met plenty of them.
It fascinates me how the left or Never Trumpers can spin something around to make it look like something completely different.

What you failed to do was finish the quote. You know, where he said it's been awhile...maybe it's about time.

Why did you fail to include that in your quote when you were spinning faster than a thousand spiders creating new webs?

Just stop. We all know how to read, and your twisted up version does not in any way, shape, or form say what you want everyone to believe it says.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies