Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 01:00 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,123,322 times

Advertisements

Again, what he said was inappropriate. Yes.

But are some Trumpers trying to convince us that Johnny Depp is truly a threat to Trump's life?

This guy?!

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 01:03 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,719,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Glastonbury 2017: Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination' - BBC News

Clearly, he was talking about the current president.

Btw Johnny Depp's private life, including relationship, domestic violence,drugs, verballly fighting with managers and lawyer over wasting money and Depp spending more then he can afford...is taking its toll.

How long before Depp will be going to rehab as the way he looks, the movie disaster as far as ratings and the public buying tickets, is clearly a sign that he is OVER the top!

It is like a game, to see who can one up the other in this dangerous project they got going, of Virtue Signaling, about killing Trump. Removing him from office, the only way they have left. It is insane.

They want a war? Kill Trump and see what happens.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:03 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,917,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
How about community organizers that appeared on late night tv constantly ?
Community organizers perform a valuable service. Realty TV hosts have no redeeming social value. But nice deflection attempt...this isn't about Obama, you realize??

Old 06-23-2017, 01:07 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,137,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Man.

These hollywood actors have sure gone off the deep end. Especially when they found out that America doesn't care what they have to say.

How many of them kept their promise and moved to Canada? That says it all.
I know, right.

I'm starting to think that they were just doing that as a threat to their fans, followers, and worshipers, basically "Get out and vote against Trump or we will leave and you won't get to watch our movies or read about all of our personal lives in People magazine and sit in front of the TV every night watching us on ET and stuff, or watch us be judges on various talent shows". I'd rather watch paint dry!

Old 06-23-2017, 01:07 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,960,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Walk into almost any bar in America and you hear much of this stuff with some degree of sincerity.

Of course it was fine and dandy for Trump to suggest that folks exercise their second amendment rights to keep Hillary out of the White House. I suppose in Trump's twisted mind that's what Booth did in 1865.
Since you don't know what he was talking about,let me put it in simple terms....... Hillary wants to abolish the 2nd amendment, voting against Hillary, if you're an NRA member is supporting the 2nd amendment. I honestly can't believe people think President Trump was saying anything different. Seems only a non/anti gun person would take his statement the way you did.

How many Hollywood weirdos, leftist and NEVER Trump would like to act out Booth, seems acting and fake life is all there is left for those filled with the Love Trumps Hate and Resist Whatever crowd. Stop trying to put this sh*t off on those who support the 2nd amendment.

Depp seems to forget actors are also killed by deranged fans. What happened to the flower children of peace and tolerance, does he realize people act out stuff like this. Too bad, Depp use to be so cute, now he will grow old, broke and angry.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:10 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,960,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Again, what he said was inappropriate. Yes.

But are some Trumpers trying to convince us that Johnny Depp is truly a threat to Trump's life?

This guy?!

What was there to gain by going off the crazy train? This will only damage him, pretty low to go to get a few laughs. I always thought he had class, certainly, no Brad Pitt.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:13 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,315,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Johnny Depp, "when was the last time an actor killed a President "

April 14, 1865.
Which pretty much proves his point. Actors aren't a danger to presidents.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
he can say what he wants, but the fact so many liberal celebrities have made wishes of violence against Trump shows their true character. This is just one out of many

1. Kathy Griffin ‘Beheads’ Trump in Graphic Photo
2. Madonna – “I’ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.”
3. Snoop Dogg “Shoots” Trump in the Head in Music Video
4. Robert De Niro: “I’d Like to Punch Him in the Face”
5. Joss Whedon: “I Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Death”
6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ‘Trump’ to Death in Performance of ‘Julius Caesar’
7. David Simon: “Pick Up a G*ddamn Brick” if Trump Fires Robert Mueller
8. Mickey Rourke Threatens to Beat Trump with Baseball Bat: “He Can Suck My F*cking D*ck”
9. Actress Lea DeLaria Threatens to ‘Take Out’ Republicans and Independents with Baseball Bat after Trump Win
10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with “F*ck Donald Trump” Song
11. Marilyn Manson Kills ‘Trump’ in Music Video
12. Rapper Everlast Warns Trump: “I Will Punch You in Your F*cking Face”
13. Larry Wilmore Jokes About Suffocating Trump with ‘Pillow They Used to Kill Scalia’
14. Stephen Colbert’s Late Show Puts Stephen Miller’s Head on a Spike
15. Sarah Silverman Suggests Military Could Help Overthrow Trump
And, yet (while I do not agree with most of these people saying what they said)....

None of these people are actually harming Trump.

Old 06-23-2017, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Hopefully, they'll lock that idiot up for his own good. He can be treated for his violent psychosis (aka liberalism), drug addiction, TDS, and threats against our Great President. After 5-10 years if he's been given the antidote to TDS, kicked his drug habit, and embaces Making America Great Again, he can be released back into the public.
This is absolutely hilarious.

You really do believe this, right?

Old 06-23-2017, 01:18 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,123,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
What was there to gain by going off the crazy train? This will only damage him, pretty low to go to get a few laughs. I always thought he had class, certainly, no Brad Pitt.

I agree with you completely. I am not debating that at all, his lame attempt at a joke was in poor taste.

I am simply pointing out how crazy some people sound who are actually trying to take it seriously as if Johnny ****ing Depp, Mr. Jack Sparrow himself, is actually a threat to harm the president in any way. That is ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies