Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2017, 12:14 AM

19,781 posts, read 22,680,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Lol at you lying about the Portland stabber. He was a leftie. You people have no shame.
White supremacist. Rightie.

You have no shame. Or no ability to figure it out.

Whichever suits you is fine by me.

Old 06-30-2017, 01:02 AM

9,984 posts, read 5,684,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
White supremacist. Rightie.

You have no shame. Or no ability to figure it out.

Whichever suits you is fine by me.
Yeah, a "rightie" who pulled the lever for Sanders and hated Hillary for robbing the nomination from him.

The truth is the guy really had no coherent sociopolitical philosophy and was just plain nuts.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:32 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
LMAO@ NRA. According to the Trumpers; the left is just a bunch of cucked wimps, yet the right needs their guns to defend themselves from said wimps!! NRA is a just a bunch Of cowards that can't fight, but think they are badazz cause they carry. NRS= Neurotic Reactionary A-holes. Just as cowardly as the antifas.
So, if the NRA are cowards, what do you call the "Risist" movement with their Clenched Fist logo that are advocating (and carrying out) violence all across this country, setting fires, overturning cars, breaking windows, looting, blocking traffic and shouting about killing 'cops' and Republicans. We just had one of your people attempt an assassination of Republican Congressmen at a baseball practice.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Dylann Roof and Timothy McVeigh took a time machine to the present and committed crimes after Trump became President?

Well, I'll be damned...
LOL! The Left live in their own little bubble.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
in the last decade far right extremists have killed more people then far left folks by a factor of 10.

Thats a FACT.

Oddly enough unlike most things where people get it wrong, I kind of understand this one more. It seems like human nature to try and forget the driving politic behind attacks barring the most recent ones.

https://www.thenation.com/article/wh...ical-violence/

Analysis: Deadly threat from far-right extremists is overshadowed by fear of Islamic terrorism | PBS NewsHour
LOL! Look at your sources!

Oh, I'm glad you added that disclaimer ..."barring the most recent ones," which have all been Leftists. We have this "Resist" movement that is stirring up all the violence since the election of Donald Trump, and they use a Clenched Fist logo.

Here ...let Dana Loesch speak for herself:

Dana Loesch: NRA ad condemns, doesn't condone violence | Fox News

Old 06-30-2017, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
The NRA stopped being a gun rights advocacy group over 20 years ago. They are a Republican PAC and front for gun manufacturers. Any self respecting member actually concerned about gun rights should have quit in disgust at the NRAs non-response to the murder of Philando Castile.

This is inciting violence.
Really?
Dana Loesch: NRA ad condemns, doesn't condone violence | Fox News

I think I need to join the NRA, and I don't even own a gun ...but I live in the country. I do have a bible though. I guess that proves Obama was half right.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:47 AM

30,258 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserSeneca View Post
Call for violence? It's already been answered a few times, by your people.

>snipping all the evidence of the left's violence only to make the page load faster for people<
Facts are anathema to these people.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:53 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,402,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Facts are anathema to these people.
Alternative facts is the domain of the right. After all they coined the term.

Old 06-30-2017, 05:09 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Endorsing a civil war because Americans are using their rights to protest a president. #nramurica

Old 06-30-2017, 05:13 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
National Rifle Association ad appears to be 'an open call to violence' - Business Insider

Read the first paragraph. Or do you like to blindly accuse people of things without reading?

A National Rifle Association ad that has gained traction on social media this month urges Americans to join "freedom's safest place" as protesters and members of the "resistance" movement who oppose Donald Trump's presidency "smash windows, burn cars," and "terrorize the law-abiding."

So...who the hell is talking about Roof (which happened years ago) or Timothy McVeigh (seriously....from 1995? who bombed a building and has nothing to do with guns...wtf) have to do with people who oppose Trump's presidency?

Jesus, it's like you enjoy making yourself look like a complete moron.
I read the article and watched the video. This was especially lovely:

"And when that happens, they'll use it as an excuse for their outrage. The only way we stop this, the only way we save our country and our freedom, is to fight this violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth. I'm the National Rifle Association of America, and I'm freedom's safest place."

Hmmm...what is a clenched fist and what does it do? Pretty sure it doesn't allude to anything positive or productive. But I'm sure I'm just misunderstanding it. Right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies