Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2017, 12:24 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
White supremacist. Rightie.

You have no shame. Or no ability to figure it out.

Whichever suits you is fine by me.
Big Bernie supporter. Doesn't get much more left than that. News flash - libs can be racists too. Doesn't make you a "rightie".

Old 06-30-2017, 12:31 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,980,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Endorsing a civil war because Americans are using their rights to protest a president. #nramurica
Nobody is endorsing a civil war. And what the leftists are doing is far more than protests. If it were merely a peaceful protest, there would be no issue. But when masked thugs are assaulting innocent folks, by smashing in their heads with bricks and bike locks, and setting fire to businesses, it's not out of line to announce the fact you will be defending yourselves.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:42 PM

1,294 posts, read 1,121,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I expect to see more armed right-wing violence against liberals in the coming months.

Be careful and stay safe. Don't be a hero - be smart and quietly walk away from any suspected derange right-wingers.

I know you addled brained losers are too lazy to have actually WATCHED the ad or have seen any comments debunking the lefty loonie reaction to the ad, so, here's Dana's comments directly from her, not some Sarah Brady wailing idiot decrying what actually was NOT said. I know research is far beyond your mental acuity so just click the link and play HER comments and see if anything cuts through that fog in front of your eyes.

(I especially like the "fist" part)

Dana Loesch: NRA ad condemns, doesn't condone violence | Fox News

Old 06-30-2017, 02:46 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
"They use their media to assassinate real news. They use their schools to teach children that their president is another Hitler. They use their movie stars and singers and comedy shows and award shows to repeat their narrative over and over again. And then they use their ex-president to endorse the resistance.

"All to make them march, make them protest, make them scream racism and sexism and xenophobia and homophobia. To smash windows, burn cars, shut down interstates and airports, bully and terrorize the law-abiding — until the only option left is for the police to do their jobs and stop the madness.

"And when that happens, they'll use it as an excuse for their outrage. The only way we stop this, the only way we save our country and our freedom, is to fight this violence of lies with the clenched fist of truth. I'm the National Rifle Association of America, and I'm freedom's safest place."

leftists left gibbering and bleating in fear of the 'clenched fist of truth'?
They have ears but they do not hear. They hear only what they want to hear. They heard "clenched fist." That was enough to enrage them. Never mind that the clenched fist is the Logo of the "Resist" movement.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:08 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
WHAT part of "So far, I've only seen gun violence from the left, though. Not the right." sets a time frame?

I guess you deserve to be damned!
Whatever McVeigh was, he was no "right-wing" conservative (as the label is applied today). He was a fascist, as associated with Nazism, and extremism. It is not fair to compare him with anyone on the "right" today. He didn't belong to a class of people advocating violence, as we see in the "Resist movement" today, which has potentially thousands of members. They even have a logo, the Clenched Fist that Dana Loesch used as a metaphor, "the clenched fist of truth" in contrast with the clenched fist of anger and resistance that is the groups meaning. She might have said the "weapon of truth." That wouldn't have mattered to the Left; it would have angered them just as much. She chose their own logo to make a point.

But I wouldn't expect you to understand any of this.

Old 06-30-2017, 03:56 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,801,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
in the last decade far right extremists have killed more people then far left folks by a factor of 10.

Thats a FACT.

Oddly enough unlike most things where people get it wrong, I kind of understand this one more. It seems like human nature to try and forget the driving politic behind attacks barring the most recent ones.

https://www.thenation.com/article/wh...ical-violence/

Analysis: Deadly threat from far-right extremists is overshadowed by fear of Islamic terrorism | PBS NewsHour
Good work greywar keep up the battle against misinformation.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:12 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
I expect to see more armed right-wing violence against liberals in the coming months.

Be careful and stay safe. Don't be a hero - be smart and quietly walk away from any suspected derange right-wingers.

Can you post a link with the call for violence in it?

It wasn't in that video clip.

Old 06-30-2017, 04:49 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,911 times
Quote:

Oooooohhhhh!!!!!! That's CHILLING! Everybody grab some crayons and head for your safe space. Hurry.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:26 PM

30,257 posts, read 23,746,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
My side? Dude, I'm on the left, not the right. But, I'm also not blinded and also not a sheep and live in a fantasy land. The left have been the ones out of control lately. That Portland stabber=a Bernie supporter. That Alexandria shooter=a Bernie supporter. Antifa protesting and causing violence and physically attacking people for not agreeing with them = Anti-Trumpers and liberals.

And I'm not determining the date range, the damn article in the original post is. The Donald Trump presidency is the date range they're talking about, not anything prior.

Reading...it's not that hard.

Like I said, this is the ish that makes liberals look bad, not conservatives. I've seen so many people talk about white supremacist who are targeting POC and whatnot.....A) The video didn't even state that. B) You DO realize that I, as a black guy, could obtain a permit, get a background check, and go buy a gun today if I wanted to, right?
Sonny, you've made a few posts in this thread and have been attacked for it by the left, your "own people", every single time. Your biggest mistake is that you're not acting in the way the left tells you to act. If you claim to be part of the left, then you don't use reason and logic, you act out and lash out based on feelings and emotions. You never ever state that the left is acting foolish. You spin that story until you can make it about the right being in the wrong. How dare you question the left! Traitor!

And you're a black person?

Oh hell. Hasn't the left told you enough times that you're not capable of individual thought? According to actual comments made by those on the left, as seen on camera, you're not intelligent enough to know what to think, you can't even use a computer or get a government issued ID, so who are you to say anything out of line with the talking points?

(To the reading comprehension impaired: That was dripping, nay, bleeding profusely with sarcasm. (Although there is actually a video of lefties stating that black people don't know how to use computers or know how to get a driver's license. That's actually on camera.))

This is why you're being attacked by people in your own party. You are one of those very few on the left who I am referring to when I say that there are a few sane and rational lefties still around. You are the type of lefty that I would have no problems sitting down and having a good debate with and actually listen to what you say in reply. You are an example for others on the left who want to call themselves "moderate".

THIS is moderate left, folks.

What we mostly see on City Data is not "moderate" left. It's a bunch of communists.

Old 07-01-2017, 02:08 PM

7,511 posts, read 4,355,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
My side? Dude, I'm on the left, not the right. But, I'm also not blinded and also not a sheep and live in a fantasy land. The left have been the ones out of control lately. That Portland stabber=a Bernie supporter. That Alexandria shooter=a Bernie supporter. Antifa protesting and causing violence and physically attacking people for not agreeing with them = Anti-Trumpers and liberals.

And I'm not determining the date range, the damn article in the original post is. The Donald Trump presidency is the date range they're talking about, not anything prior.

Reading...it's not that hard.

Like I said, this is the ish that makes liberals look bad, not conservatives. I've seen so many people talk about white supremacist who are targeting POC and whatnot.....A) The video didn't even state that. B) You DO realize that I, as a black guy, could obtain a permit, get a background check, and go buy a gun today if I wanted to, right?
My God an individual on the Left who can think for themselves! How refreshing.

The 2nd Amendment applies to all law abiding Americans regardless of race, color or creed. By all means go out and get yourself a gun and join the NRA. The NRA does not discriminate against anyone, their mission is to uphold and preserve the 2nd Amendment and constitutional law from tyranny. You'll be more than welcome to join our ranks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies