Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2017, 10:13 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Where in the video did you see the woman encouraging NRA members to use "violence against liberals"?

Deranged right-wingers? "A clinched fist of truth" and joining the NRA to oppose the left's destructive agenda does not encourage violence against liberals. In what I've seen in the past few months, with the destructive behavior of those who were not happy with Trump's election, if a thug was destroying my property and was showing intentions to cause harm to me or anyone in my family, I would not stand there and watch him, I would shoot and kill him, it's called Self Defense.
Good post.

No one on the Right is burning buildings, smashing windows, overturning and burning cars, attacking people with fists and sticks, breaking into stores, and all the other violence we have been seeing on video that is posted online. It is all coming from the Left. It is the "Resist" movement, who are fascists calling themselves "anti-fascists" (ANTIFA).

Old 06-30-2017, 10:47 AM

590 posts, read 555,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I expect to see more armed right-wing violence against liberals in the coming months.

Be careful and stay safe. Don't be a hero - be smart and quietly walk away from any suspected derange right-wingers.

That's typical of you liberals to distort the truth, there's nothing in the video that encourages violence against anybody, it was a reminder that we need to protect the 2nd Amendment that has kept our nation free for over 200 years. I'm not an NRA member, but I am a gun owner and the only weapon I used was my vote back in November.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:58 AM

23,561 posts, read 17,237,701 times
Rejoice, michael moore has just sent a message encouraging people to, 'Storm legislators offices".

The word 'storm' carries a violent connotation. where is the outrage against violent rhetoric on the dems side?

Old 06-30-2017, 11:38 AM

2,953 posts, read 993,758 times
This is bullsh!t. Violence since Trump began campaigning has been predominantly perpetrated by the left. If you deny that you're an idiot or a liar. Since he was elected and the 'resistance' began I'd go so far as to say it's all on the left. Leftists whine and snivel that they're "hurting and afraid" of right wing violence and yet they perpetrate all of the violence. They scream about incipient fascism and yet it's they who are the fascist bullies and suppressors of free speech. You've met the violent enemy alright and it's you.

The NRA is doing nothing but reminding people that it's a dangerous environment out there and that people should protect themselves. Duh. Statement of obviousness and not a call to violence. That's all coming from Hollywood, the media and the Soros youth brigade Marxist resistance criminals. I have a CHL and my policy regarding threats is to not have any part in instigating a situation, try to get away from the threat if I can (drive away if in my car) and finally defend myself if bodily harm is imminent and I can't get away. If I'm driving down a road and my car is blocked by big bulldog dykes and thugs with Guy Fawkes masks with bats (as I've seen videos of) who surround my car then I'm pushing on through. Slowly at first and more forcefully if I have to. If I'm blocked in and they're beating on my windows then the .45 is coming out. If they break my windows and try to get to me then I'm shooting whoever is assailing me. Simple as that. In Tx I walk away from that with no charges.

Old 06-30-2017, 11:48 AM

50,316 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Good post.

No one on the Right is burning buildings, smashing windows, overturning and burning cars, attacking people with fists and sticks, breaking into stores, and all the other violence we have been seeing on video that is posted online. It is all coming from the Left. It is the "Resist" movement, who are fascists calling themselves "anti-fascists" (ANTIFA).
Plus, that chick is fairly hot

Old 06-30-2017, 11:57 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,332,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
LMAO@ NRA. According to the Trumpers; the left is just a bunch of cucked wimps, yet the right needs their guns to defend themselves from said wimps!! NRA is a just a bunch Of cowards that can't fight, but think they are badazz cause they carry. NRS= Neurotic Reactionary A-holes. Just as cowardly as the antifas.
Very brave coming from someone who left America to go live in Australia

Old 06-30-2017, 12:12 PM

4,412 posts, read 3,960,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee-Bey View Post
This is bullsh!t. Violence since Trump began campaigning has been predominantly perpetrated by the left. If you deny that you're an idiot or a liar. Since he was elected and the 'resistance' began I'd go so far as to say it's all on the left. Leftists whine and snivel that they're "hurting and afraid" of right wing violence and yet they perpetrate all of the violence. They scream about incipient fascism and yet it's they who are the fascist bullies and suppressors of free speech. You've met the violent enemy alright and it's you.

The NRA is doing nothing but reminding people that it's a dangerous environment out there and that people should protect themselves. Duh. Statement of obviousness and not a call to violence. That's all coming from Hollywood, the media and the Soros youth brigade Marxist resistance criminals. I have a CHL and my policy regarding threats is to not have any part in instigating a situation, try to get away from the threat if I can (drive away if in my car) and finally defend myself if bodily harm is imminent and I can't get away. If I'm driving down a road and my car is blocked by big bulldog dykes and thugs with Guy Fawkes masks with bats (as I've seen videos of) who surround my car then I'm pushing on through. Slowly at first and more forcefully if I have to. If I'm blocked in and they're beating on my windows then the .45 is coming out. If they break my windows and try to get to me then I'm shooting whoever is assailing me. Simple as that. In Tx I walk away from that with no charges.
Sure thing.

I didn't realize that Austin had turned into a Mad Max hellscape with bands of violent, liberal lesbians, reigning wanton violence on the good, pure, but well armed Republican citizens of Texas. It's changed a lot since my last visit.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:19 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mon View Post
Sure thing.

I didn't realize that Austin had turned into a Mad Max hellscape with bands of violent, liberal lesbians, reigning wanton violence on the good, pure, but well armed Republican citizens of Texas. It's changed a lot since my last visit.
Maybe that's because Texans are well armed. Be a prey animal. Society needs cautionary tales.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:19 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Progressives Are Outraged At The NRA For Pointing Out Leftist Violence

Quote:
Progressives, however, are outraged at Second Amendment defenders for having the audacity to claim a right to self-defense in the wake of a mass assassination attempt. On Thursday, failed Baltimore mayoral candidate and Black Lives Matter gadfly Deray McKesson raged at Dana Loesch and accused her and the National Rifle Association (NRA) of “white supremacy” for noting in a prophetic promotional video filmed in April that progressive activists were becoming increasingly violent.
what a brain-dead frootloop.

Quote:
To Golfarb and Applebaum and McKesson, the NRA’s crime wasn’t committing or fomenting violence. The NRA’s crime was refusing to let leftist violence go unnoticed.
yup.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:24 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,743,613 times
The people in the videos were the brownshirts of the collectivist left. Anyone who isn't a collectivist is the equivalent of a German Jew to them. The NRA was simply telling the "Jews" that they should arm themselves because the browshirts are coming out of the sewers. Human freedom and those who advocate it, should be exterminated in their mind. Only human slavery and complete subjugation of one's self to the State can make their "ideas" work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies