Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-29-2017, 04:12 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times

Advertisements

Apparently the RWA's think that they could use their guns on the leftists without getting any return fire.

Old 06-29-2017, 04:24 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Apparently the RWA's think that they could use their guns on the leftists without getting any return fire.
LOL...where, in this thread could you even come up with this idea?

Wait, are you and the OP like brothers? Then I could understand your post....

Old 06-29-2017, 04:33 PM

4,783 posts, read 3,743,613 times
Didn't see anything calling for violence from anyone. Though the video of the violent thugs on the left could be seen as chilling. Seems rational that normal people should arm themselves to be able to defend themselves from the brownshirts on the left these days.

Old 06-29-2017, 04:56 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,277,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
hardluck Sonny you dont get to determine a date range, that is not how it works. Your side if filled with gun toting murderers and you know it. this is why you guys spend 6 months crying about one burnt out and some trash after a rally. You got caught sonny just man up.
Actually it's pretty pertinent. Over the past 50 years statistically the UK has received more terror attacks by Irish Republicans than Islamic Terror, but only a fool would consider Irish Republicans more of a threat than Islamic Terrorists today. Germany had more terrorism from Red Brigade and Bader-Meinhof, but today that's not the priority.h

I'd like to see the criteria for what is considered Right Wing Extremist before I determine that the claims are valid, bombing abortion clinics may well be just as likely religious terrorism as right wing, and if you're going to bucket religious terrorism with right wing then that's intellectually dishonest. Further terrorism can be just as effective with no loss of life, so eliminating activities that cause no immediate loss of life is also disingenuous imagine the effect of destroying the Eiffel Tower or Mecca even if there were no casualties.

That all said the concern I have isn't the video, it's threads like this all wild eyed and foaming about political opponents. This is the type of thing that leads to violence, because people actually believe the ludicrous strawman they construct, then are convinced those opponents are behaving like those strawmen. Liberals aren't all like Antifa, Conservatives aren't all wearing overalls with a lip full of chaw and swigging from an earthenware jug talking about the golden years of the Confederacy. 99.9% of both sides are working jobs, paying bills and getting on with their lives and in general just want the same damn things put of life as each other.

Well there's my $0.02, do what you want with it.

Old 06-29-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
hardluck Sonny you dont get to determine a date range, that is not how it works. Your side if filled with gun toting murderers and you know it. this is why you guys spend 6 months crying about one burnt out and some trash after a rally. You got caught sonny just man up.
So, we can go back...to whenever land and bring it forward?

Then by this standard, ever person who is black was a slave, even if black people also owned slaves...

Man up, your leftist buddy had a list of ONLY REPUBS that he wanted to kill....show us a REPUB that did the same thing....you don't get to say, it don't matter.....suck it up snowflake....

Old 06-29-2017, 05:09 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I expect to see more armed right-wing violence against liberals in the coming months.

Be careful and stay safe. Don't be a hero - be smart and quietly walk away from any suspected derange right-wingers.

LMAO!! Apparently you have not been keeping up with the news since the election. I'll give you a clue... it is not the "right wingers" that are out on the streets causing violence. Try and keep up before you start ignorant threads.

I personally think that right wingers should get off of their asses and get out there and put a stop to this liberal bs. IMO.

Old 06-29-2017, 05:11 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,315,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I expect to see more armed right-wing violence against liberals in the coming months.

Be careful and stay safe. Don't be a hero - be smart and quietly walk away from any suspected derange right-wingers.

I don't see this ad as any more "chilling" than the "Resist" movements call to violence, which has already resulted in the shooting of U.S. Congressmen at a baseball practice. That man was not "self motivated." He was a "fan" of the Southern Poverty Law Center (a Left-wing hate group), and he was an extreme Leftist. He was motivated by the rhetoric he heard from the Left-wing media. All anti-Trump, and anti-America.

Old 06-29-2017, 05:16 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,957,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post

Since most of them are wimpy crybabies that would be a pretty good assumption.

Old 06-29-2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Since most of them are wimpy crybabies that would be a pretty good assumption.

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

Yea......................

Old 06-29-2017, 05:50 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,500,240 times
If this is how the liberals view the world thinking this is the second coming of the civil war, there aren't enough mental institutions to house them all... I'm not sure I should laugh or be genuinely concerned for your irrational perception...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies