Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Trump and company collude with an enemy of the USA to win the presidency?
Yes 213 59.83%
No 143 40.17%
Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2017, 09:56 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,802,638 times

Advertisements

Gowdy seems a bit upset.

Trey Gowdy warns Trump camp over Russia investigation Trump Jr. emails - Business Insider

Old 07-11-2017, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Here are the incriminating (as in "describing criminal acts) emails that Tjr released. Read them from bottom to top. He clearly thought he was going to get information from the Kremlin that could be used against Hillary.

My question is, did Russia send the emails to the NYT to get rid of Trump because he is no longer useful to Vladimir? If that is the case and it doesn't work, we may be seeing the golden shower and underage girl sex tapes released next. Vlad is a real stinker when he doesn't get his way. A dose of polonium doesn;t improve a cup of coffee in the least.
Well three people confirmed the emails.

Yes, I think Putin finally accepts he backed the wrong man and is pulling the plug.

Coming up according to Monte...Ivanka

Old 07-11-2017, 10:02 PM

5,661 posts, read 3,525,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Sometimes it is nice to hear the rest of the story. I am so disappointed in so many people in this country who are more interested in downing our leaders instead of supporting them. It is because they want free stuff more than they want what is good for this country.
Very well said

Old 07-11-2017, 10:06 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,114,832 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
Very well said
Did you feel that way during the previous 8 yrs people were "downing our leaders"?

Old 07-11-2017, 10:16 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Well three people confirmed the emails.

Yes, I think Putin finally accepts he backed the wrong man and is pulling the plug.

Coming up according to Monte...Ivanka
I can't wait for that story to break. Hope this entire family crashes and burns and ends up in prison.

Well, not Tiffany. She was smart and stayed away from the idiots in the family.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
Did you feel that way during the previous 8 yrs people were "downing our leaders"?
Ya know, I did.
Overall I did not care for Obama. I never wished him ill harm. I find him arrogant, smug, and racist. That is my extent of words I have used.
It is appalling at the hate and childish name calling such s orangutan etc towards this 4 years.
Our youth are our future. And their thoughts must be spinning seeing so many unhinged liberal adults.
I am a voter.
When I do not like the outcome, I know there will be another vote someday.

Old 07-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:
No, she is not tied to the Kremlin.

She is Russian and an Attorney.

It is like saying a German Attorney is tied to the Nazis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
It is Rob Goldstone who set the stage and promised he was bringing someone to the meeting.

She flew from Moscow and he flew likely from London to attend this meeting.

That is a long way to travel to discuss the adoption issue.

A German Attorney would mean a German citizen? Illegal too.
DOES NOT mean she is tied to the Kremlin

Old 07-11-2017, 10:19 PM

Trump, Putin's useful idiot.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d-and-hobbled/

Old 07-11-2017, 10:21 PM

37,231 posts, read 19,225,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

60% of folks in America who are on welfare have an illegal alien in the family and one half as many of all other American families are on welfare by comparison.

Source? Easy, anything but your fake slanted msm news.

Now an apology for interrupting your 49 and counting posts in this thread, and your conversation with your buddies with post totals of 48, 68, and 86 respectively.

Hope y'all get this Impeachment dream of yours some time in the next 7.5 years!
The National Review is hardly a liberal publication, and they disagree with you. I don't generally pay a lot of attention to domestic media, since it is all slanted one way or the other. I use the BBC, Guardian, Reuters, and Al Jazeera mostly, since they don't have a dog in the fight and have no reason to slant their coverage of the facts.

Here's the National Review article. I would still like for you to tell me a couple of the sources you use. Major media? Blogs? Pull it out of your fanny and swear it's true? Source me. I want to be as smart as you are.

Washington Post

Old 07-11-2017, 10:26 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,780,658 times
Quote:
DOES NOT mean she is tied to the Kremlin
NYT reported today she has ties to the Russian government. She's a prominent player in Moscow who has worked with Russian Oligarchs and has been trying to get the Magnitsky Sanctions that we placed on Russia lifted for the Kremlin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies