Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 01:02 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times

Advertisements

I trust psychiatrists more than some lost soul on YouTube or on this forum.

Quote:
Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.

Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.
Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference | The Independent

I agree with them, and I question the mental and emotional stability of anyone who still strongly supports Trump at this point.

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 07-17-2017 at 02:16 AM..

Old 07-17-2017, 01:06 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,585,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Sounds convincing when you write it that way, but I would argue that anyone with half a brain knew that Obama would do stimulus, favor more government regulation, favor clean tech over coal, favor more global trade, favor big govt-driven overhaul of healthcare, favor more fun control, favor more carbon emission reductions, etc.. If your friend thought Obama would oppose things lIke TPP, the I would argue that your friend was just ill-informed.

None what Obama did was surprising to those who pay attention same as none of what Trump is doing now to dismantle all of that is a surprise. . will have to leave it at that.
So what you are saying is that you knew going in that Obama was a liar.....

Old 07-17-2017, 01:11 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,800,865 times
I found his whole pro Trump speech as nothing more then propaganda based rhetoric. The TPP was neither all good nor all bad. Yes there could be job loss, but it was a tool to position the US into the Asia Pacific region where China is a growing influence. The agreement included 12 countries that accounted for 40% of the world's economic output. It was also projected that Japan and the US would account for around 60% of GDP gains. Was it such a great idea to let China take the lead in that region?

The Trump administration is cracking down on human trafficking? Isn't China one of the greatest offenders? Yet no word from the Trump administration on how to get China to comply with either the human trafficking issue or North Korea. What about the TVPA act of 2000? Will he try to take credit for that?

The cease fire in Syria? How many troops has Trump deployed to Syria? Remember that botched Yemen raid that left one navy seal and women and children slaughtered. Yep that was a real success. There have been 3 previous cease fires in Syria. One lasted 8 days, another 6 weeks and another 5 months. How long will this one last when there is no mechanism in place to enforce it? To claim this as a victory is pathetic.

Draining the swamp? Wait wait. I'm the throws of hysterical laughter. Trumps white house has the very people in it that helped cause the recession. His federal ethics chief resigns out of frustration. Trumps administration has given at least 16 ethics waivers to lobbyists and attorneys to work on policy matters that they were employed in the private sector. Conway and Priebus are among the lucky ones. Drain the swamp? Yeah right into the white house.

Ending political correctness? Okay if that's what you call crude, crass, classless, outrageous behavior and lie upon lie upon lie.

Ending the Paris climate deal because it's a political circle ( insert something crude and classless) I'm sure it made Putin happy.

The best for last. Trump is not crooked. OMG I can't. I'll be typing all night and it's already 2am. Lets see what Mueller comes up with after he follows the money. I swear it will be very interesting. Lets not forget about Trump university and how he had to borrow from Russia because the New York banks wouldn't lend any more money to him due to non payment. The list goes on and on and on..........Don't even get me started oh Kushner and the fact that he still has his security clearance.

Last edited by animalcrazy; 07-17-2017 at 01:20 AM..

Old 07-17-2017, 01:24 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
animalcrazy----you are from Chicago---you might be a bit biased. Roll eyes.

Old 07-17-2017, 02:13 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,229,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I trust psychiatrists more than some lost soul on YouTube or on this forum.

Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference | The Independent

I agree with them, and I question the mental and emotional maturity of anyone who still strongly supports Trump at this point.
LOL, you can always find plenty of liberal lefties who happen to be psychiatrists that will slander Trump.

Doesn't make it true.

Old 07-17-2017, 02:17 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,678,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
LOL, you can always find plenty of liberal lefties who happen to be psychiatrists that will slander Trump.

Doesn't make it true.
Yep, and 30% of Americans are drunk by noon. I'll still trust the word of psychiatrists. Believe me, the vast majority of them see Trump in the same way.

Old 07-17-2017, 02:42 AM

316 posts, read 214,676 times
Trump himself said he ran on GOP because they aren't bright.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:08 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,115,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddma View Post
Trump himself said he ran on GOP because they aren't bright.
That was a fake quote I guess.

Old 07-17-2017, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Yep, and 30% of Americans are drunk by noon. I'll still trust the word of psychiatrists. Believe me, the vast majority of them see Trump in the same way.
My psychiatrists have been convicted for child abuse so be careful of which ones you trust. Just because they have those letters after their name does not make them trustworthy.

Old 07-17-2017, 01:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse

Live now from the white house----made in America product showcase.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies