Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?
Yes 71 16.14%
No 369 83.86%
Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 04:13 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
The guy is an incompetent buffoon who is doing much to make America an Embarrassment in eyes of the global community.

THIS ,X 10
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 06:03 AM

35,081 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
At this point, fewer than 15% of those responding to this poll think Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity, and honesty.

Where are we going and what are we doing in this hand basket?
The party leaders did not step up to the plate in either party when the primary system gave us two awful candidates.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:40 AM

13,651 posts, read 20,786,272 times
Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?

Nope. Did not think so way back in 1983 and he certainly has no improved since then.

Old 08-18-2017, 07:21 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,330,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
NO, Trump is a Chronic Liar and a narcissist. I can't even listen to him brag or plug another one of his hotels or whatever. He loves himself so much he has no time for anyone else. Remember, he says he knows more than the Generals. We will be lucky if he doesn't get us in another war. It's scary he has the nuclear codes....
To add/
He said he sent private investigators to Hawaii to look into Obamas Birth Certificate,i remember him saying you wont believe what they are finding, i'm still waiting to hear what they found.
Wheres the wall that was going to be constructed starting on day one?
Wheres the better healthcare plan,
ISIS is still alive and well
Thought Hillary was going to be locked up/
A few examples of Trumps total bs,and his cult just eat it up like they bought the bs of Hillary being a crooked corrupt criminal.

Old 08-18-2017, 07:36 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,038,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Id say no.
Considering his instantaneous twitter responses, his one liners, his wit and sarcasm during every address - clearly shows its not scripted. The same way MAGA and his intentions also cannot be scripted.

I am not a citizen, but I like his unorthodox ways and giving no schitt about political correctness.

Outspoken men always polarize and the world seems to have a lot of htem now.

If some one does his appraisal, he will score well on his pre poll promises.

Did any leader have balls to call spade a spade?? It continued even yesterday at Barca.

Looks like its the media that has no loyalty, integrity and honesty.

Old 08-18-2017, 08:06 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
Voted no.
Trump is a narcissistic moron, but I support many of his policies and am terrified of the direction the left wants us to head in -- anarchy, disrespect for our laws, open borders, political correctness, repressing freedom of speech, bigotry toward whites, disrespect for police, low expectations and constant victimizing of blacks, minimizing Islamic terrorism and their ideology, etc etc.

Hopefully, the Rs will find a way to convince Trump to step down, and Pence and Kelly can restore some order to our country.

Last edited by mountainrose; 08-18-2017 at 08:14 AM..

Old 08-18-2017, 08:29 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,739,575 times
.......Bahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!

Old 08-18-2017, 10:21 AM

35,081 posts, read 17,043,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Voted no.
Trump is a narcissistic moron, but I support many of his policies and am terrified of the direction the left wants us to head in -- anarchy, disrespect for our laws, open borders, political correctness, repressing freedom of speech, bigotry toward whites, disrespect for police, low expectations and constant victimizing of blacks, minimizing Islamic terrorism and their ideology, etc etc.

Hopefully, the Rs will find a way to convince Trump to step down, and Pence and Kelly can restore some order to our country.
I agree with everything but the last sentence. I find it refreshing to have a President that speaks the language that normal people use. That is about 40% of the cause of the disorder. Anotehr 40-50% is caused by the determination of the displaced Establishment to fight him to a standstill. The press is badly distorting what he actually says. Using half a sentence or a thought can be terribly misleading.

I think the Establishment class has thrived for a long time by "go along to get along." Thus rather than problems being addressed "cans are kicked down the road." Korea is a prime example. Another example is the rewriting of history. With the Charleston church massacre Confederate flags came down. That was relatively unobjectionable. But the Left, emboldened, is now targeting statues of Robert E. Lee. He was, on balance, a national hero. He made a bad choice by general-ling for the Confederates but in that regard I regard him as a hired gun, much as I am as an attorney.

Resignation would similarly embolden the forces of anarchy. It already has with Sessions' recusal.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:23 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,073,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by First24 View Post
No. Trump is a pathological liar.

Trump is possibly the most reviled political 'leader' in the world right now.
Then I would suggest that the world possibly has misplaced priorities.

Old 08-18-2017, 10:37 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,675,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Considering his instantaneous twitter responses, his one liners, his wit and sarcasm during every address - clearly shows its not scripted. The same way MAGA and his intentions also cannot be scripted.

I am not a citizen, but I like his unorthodox ways and giving no schitt about political correctness.

Outspoken men always polarize and the world seems to have a lot of htem now.

If some one does his appraisal, he will score well on his pre poll promises.

Did any leader have balls to call spade a spade?? It continued even yesterday at Barca.

Looks like its the media that has no loyalty, integrity and honesty.

You refuse to accept trumps own words as he stands at the podium in Trump tower and hear his on words and have the gall to try and blame the press???That's just ignorant!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies