Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?
Yes 71 16.14%
No 369 83.86%
Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 12:50 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,623 times

Advertisements

Even his supporters know he's a swindler but don't care so as long as he kicks out the Mexicans and muslims
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2017, 12:52 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,807,183 times
Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?

No, but there are very few politicians that I believe possess those attributes anyway. Therefore he is no different than the pack of wolves he is among.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:06 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,706,529 times
Better question: Name one politician that is an individual of loyalty, honesty, and integrity. I think you'll have a hard time answering that one.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:11 PM

2,112 posts, read 1,140,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post
Better question: Name one politician that is an individual of loyalty, honesty, and integrity. I think you'll have a hard time answering that one.
Sanders

Roy Moore, I find his stances backwards and antiquated but the guy doesn't seem to waver. Seems pretty straight forward

Old 10-14-2017, 01:14 PM

11,143 posts, read 10,706,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurf View Post
Since I'm an old school techie, I think people that voted 3rd party are TSTV (too stupid to vote), and amazed they can interact with the Internet.

Go watch "trump, what's the deal" on youtube. You can pay for it, or find it fragmented for free. I doubt you will be able to do that, but obviously I've been wrong about american voters.

pizzagate, email server, not kissing enough babies, not wearing a stupid hat, "murdering people", that's far more important than experience and a track record of government success.
Well, that's rich. The two main parties both put up candidates that never should have even been considered, and between them those candidates got more than 90% of the vote, even though a common mantra among the population was "I'll hold my nose and vote for xxxxx, if it means that yyyyy won't be the President."

On the flip side, those of us who voted for third party candidates actually voted for people that we wanted to be President. Yet, you think that we are too stupid to vote? I'm not sure that "stupid" means what you think it means. Then again, if you voted for Hillary you've already shown poor judgement, so I can live with you thinking I'm stupid.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:32 PM

35,034 posts, read 16,978,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa! Not my Pwesident!

I'm going to push back on that statement. Trump kicked Hillary's ass in the 2016 Election, thanks to voters like me.
Some people only take winning in a sportsmanlike manner. And even then not really. Obama said "elections have consequences." Well they do.

Quote:
Now, with that aside, Trump has accomplished every single thing that this corrupt system has let him;

Signed 52 pieces of Legislation.
Rescinded 860 EOs
Keystone Pipeline being built.
Trump got us out of TPP
Iran deal being rectified
Dismantling of the failed Obama Legacy
... Etc.
You left out the three biggies of the last three days:
  1. Staring the shredding of the ACA;
  2. Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accords; and
  3. Withdrawal from UNESCO.
Quote:
You all can yell as loud as you can, you can cite every time Trump farts inappropriately, whatever you gotta do to get yourselves through the day, but 82% of evangelicals voted for Trump and that kicked your ass. Read em and weep, it's all over for you but the shouting.
I voted for Clinton but would vote for Trump if the election were held today. But I am Jewish, and not an Evangelical. And I am an extreme leftist.

Quote:
Let me remind you of what Trump is up against every time you spew this notion of what he hasn't yet accomplished...
Trump is up against, the swamp, the worthless and impotent GOP, Hollywood, main stream media, the CIA, FBI, NSA, academia, the Obama Administration, the Clinton Foundation, Soros, BLM and other racists, phony feminists that look the other way when young potential actresses are being raped, etc.[/quote]And holdover employees who are doing everything they can to subvert the Administration and the U.S. with a campaign of leaks and other weasel-like activities.

Quote:
Now melt away as America gets better, despite Trump's imperfections.
No. We're one country.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:34 PM

35,034 posts, read 16,978,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Do you believe Donald Trump is a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty?

No, but Hillary is worse and that was the other choice. The big difference is the liberal cult wouldn't allow their members to say Hillary is disloyal, has no integrity or honesty and will sell out anyone as long as it advances her. Post the same poll about Hillary and you'll probably see at least 50% saying she is loyal, honest and full of integrity.
I voted for her and am a liberal. But I agree that Hillary is disloyal, has no integrity or honesty and will sell out anyone as long as it advances her.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:52 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,027,697 times
Loyalty Honesty and Integrity I think Jim Webb was the closest we could get at of all the candidates from both parties.

Trump or Hillary is the same show on different channels.

Old 10-14-2017, 02:07 PM

6,926 posts, read 6,933,478 times
Quote:
Waa! Not my Pwesident!

I'm going to push back on that statement. Trump kicked Hillary's ass in the 2016 Election, thanks to voters like me.

Now, with that aside, Trump has accomplished every single thing that this corrupt system has let him;

Signed 52 pieces of Legislation.
Rescinded 860 EOs
Keystone Pipeline being built.
Trump got us out of TPP
Iran deal being rectified
Dismantling of the failed Obama Legacy
... Etc.

You all can yell as loud as you can, you can cite every time Trump farts inappropriately, whatever you gotta do to get yourselves through the day, but 82% of evangelicals voted for Trump and that kicked your ass. Read em and weep, it's all over for you but the shouting.

Let me remind you of what Trump is up against every time you spew this notion of what he hasn't yet accomplished...

Trump is up against, the swamp, the worthless and impotent GOP, Hollywood, main stream media, the CIA, FBI, NSA, academia, the Obama Administration, the Clinton Foundation, Soros, BLM and other racists, phony feminists that look the other way when young potential actresses are being raped, etc.

Now melt away as America gets better, despite Trump's imperfections.
Winter is coming and besides, I don't feel like just "melting away" - thanks all the same.

Every president has to deal with the stuff you mention - heck that and more. You think Obama was met with nothing but happy face meals for lunch and dinner for the 8 years he was in the White House? If so, go back a year or two in this forum and feel the love that emanated from all sides.

Also, if Trump is so excited about "draining the swamp," why does he keep releasing new shipments of alligators all over the place in DC? We have nepotism since Trump apparently believes that only members of his own family can achieve anything? Ivanka is making a great profit off her fashion lines - I'll grant her that much. She and the rest have done an ace job using personal e-mails when supposedly conducting government business. But! But... Her EMAILS!

We have the ex CEO of ExxonMobil as Secretary of State; we have ex CEO's from Goldman Sachs and the rest of the big Wall Street firms holding the highest of administrative offices; we had Anthony Scaramucci - if only ever so briefly - I still miss him for his colorful language and junkyard dog attitude. You actually believe that the Trump family, ExxonMobil and the rest of the big petroleum outfits, and the billionaire CEO's of Goldman Sachs have the working person's best interests at heart? If so, maybe you should be the one doing the melting.

And 88% of the Evangelicals will be enough of a swing vote to keep Trump in office? Evangelicals are a small minority of American voters. Here's a newsflash for you - the Revengelicals are brainwashed to vote the way the shape shifters at their pulpits tell them to. If Focus on the Family put out the word that a new candidate named Lucy Furr was their last chance, they'd drink the kool aid and vote for Ms. Furr en masse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Cardinal View Post
Too bad "Hell F***ing No" wasn't an option.......
Too bad City Data won't let me give you anymore rep points for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
But, it's a poll on Trump.

I would be interested to see if people consider Hillary a man of loyalty, integrity and honesty. Maybe you could do a separate poll on that.
As others have mentioned, Hillary has been passing herself off as a woman for quite a few years now.

If you're so excited about her, post that poll about her yourself. No one's stopping you.

Personally, I view Hillary as just another democratic party hack. I voted for her because she is the lesser of the two evils. The difference between Hillary and Trump is that while both may be cynical politicians out for what they can get, at least Hillary would have been smart enough not to get into a middle school shouting match over football players or calling the leader of N. Korea silly names, so that we all become that much closer to a nuclear war.

Maybe the evangelicals will be moved to send up a few prayers to Dog to please save us from this catastrophe. Or maybe they'll just keep on hoping for the Rapture and never bother themselves with so much as a stray thought about the rest of us "infidels." Dog help us, indeed.

Old 10-14-2017, 02:21 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,527,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRom View Post

On the flip side, those of us who voted for third party candidates actually voted for people that we wanted to be President. Yet, you think that we are too stupid to vote? I'm not sure that "stupid" means what you think it means. Then again, if you voted for Hillary you've already shown poor judgement, so I can live with you thinking I'm stupid.

Wish more people understood this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Some people only take winning in a sportsmanlike manner. And even then not really. Obama said "elections have consequences." Well they do.

You left out the three biggies of the last three days:
  1. Staring the shredding of the ACA;
  2. Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accords; and
  3. Withdrawal from UNESCO.
I voted for Clinton but would vote for Trump if the election were held today. But I am Jewish, and not an Evangelical. And I am an extreme leftist.

Trump is up against, the swamp, the worthless and impotent GOP, HOLLYWOOD, main stream media, the CIA, FBI, NSA, academia, the Obama Administration, the Clinton Foundation, Soros, BLM and other racists, phony feminists that look the other way when young potential actresses are being raped, etc.
And holdover employees who are doing everything they can to subvert the Administration and the U.S. with a campaign of leaks and other weasel-like activities.

[/quote]

That's ALL Trump is Hollywood he's a reality TV star/slum lord who thinks he's above everyone else. Including those that voted for him like you did.

He's a can man and nothing else my dad was a con man as well so I know one when I see one. He sucked you all into voting for him by making voters angry he's as much part of them problem as anyone else in office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies