Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2017, 10:27 PM

19,779 posts, read 22,673,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Time for a cold one.
Classic!

Old 10-27-2017, 10:29 PM

19,779 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
The media and their leftist allies did their best, I have to give them credit.

They worked extremely hard at convincing everyone that the election was stolen away from Hillary.

The only problem was, there really wasn't any truth to it. Sure, there were a few meetings here and there. But there was nothing ever proven that Trump or his people did anything illegal.

There was no evidence that anyone's vote was ever changed from Hillary to Trump.....as anyone with common sense could have told you.

So here we are, 7 months into Trump's presidency.

What will they think up next?
Oops, I think some Russiar goop might be dripping, lol

Old 10-27-2017, 10:35 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,988,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
It's always calmest before the storm.
I see storm clouds gathering.

Old 10-27-2017, 11:16 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,910,552 times
Quote:
..and the democrats are the ones standing out in the storm.

Old 10-28-2017, 03:59 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Sure looks that way.

As they desperately recycle tired old conspiracy theories and accusations, Rs are clearly seeing the storm ahead as well.

Old 10-28-2017, 04:24 AM

23,624 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
Holy crap, that sounds awfully fishy.

I googled it and sure enough, here it is:

Donald Trump to 'spend personal fortune paying legal fees for aides' caught up in Russia probe | The Independent
From an anonymous source no less

Okay, so Trump uses campaign/RNC money for his legal fees, instead of his own money, and turns around and uses his own money for the legal fees of others? Suuurrre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
They don't like where it has headed. So while at first the Trumpers cheered and lauded the arrival of Mueller, now they attack him and lie endlessly about him.

Mueller was indeed appointed by Rs and loved by Rs for years. He has a track record of going after everyone and not caring about parties.

this is why they fear him, and this is why i still believe Trump and the DOJ will fire Mueller very soon and claim there was nothing to find so they stopped it ...
Yes I was glad to see Comey go, he'd proved that he was deep in Hillary's pockets.
I had believed, because of the media--shame on me for that, that Mueller was an upstanding person. But, recently when the 'facts' started coming out I began to believe differently -- under Bush, Mueller headed the FBI team to investigate Iraq and WMD's, Mueller testified under oath that Iraq had those weapons and that Iraq was a major threat. Now, we all know that there were no WMD's -- Mueller had lied, under oath.
To add to that, just a few days ago it comes out that Mueller is tied to the Uranium One scandal.

With that, the people who still believe that Mueller is such an honorable person must have loved the Iraq war, and, don't care about corruption -- as long as it's done by Dems.

Old 10-28-2017, 09:51 PM

46,963 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Well,OP - can't say that I have.

Old 10-29-2017, 04:12 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
From an anonymous source no less

Okay, so Trump uses campaign/RNC money for his legal fees, instead of his own money, and turns around and uses his own money for the legal fees of others? Suuurrre.

Yes I was glad to see Comey go, he'd proved that he was deep in Hillary's pockets.
I had believed, because of the media--shame on me for that, that Mueller was an upstanding person. But, recently when the 'facts' started coming out I began to believe differently -- under Bush, Mueller headed the FBI team to investigate Iraq and WMD's, Mueller testified under oath that Iraq had those weapons and that Iraq was a major threat. Now, we all know that there were no WMD's -- Mueller had lied, under oath.
To add to that, just a few days ago it comes out that Mueller is tied to the Uranium One scandal.

With that, the people who still believe that Mueller is such an honorable person must have loved the Iraq war, and, don't care about corruption -- as long as it's done by Dems.
Everyone thought Iraq had those weapons in 2002. Everyone. Saddam didn't have them, but he wanted his enemies - especially Iran - to think that he did. Now you can debate whether or not it was a good idea to invade the country - and in retrospect - it sure looks like it wasn't. We know that Saddam had the weapons at one time because he used them on repeated occasions.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:27 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Everyone thought Iraq had those weapons in 2002. Everyone. Saddam didn't have them, but he wanted his enemies - especially Iran - to think that he did. Now you can debate whether or not it was a good idea to invade the country - and in retrospect - it sure looks like it wasn't. We know that Saddam had the weapons at one time because he used them on repeated occasions.
You have been misinformed.

Everyone did not think Iraq had had Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Rice carried on about mushroom clouds, but there is no credible evidence to support Iraq ever had nuclear weapons.

Cheney hauled out the con man Ahmed Chalabi to lie. Collin Powell stated he was lied to.

The intelligence community did not support this lie, stated there was no evidence whatsoever of Iraq getting yellowcake from Niger as Cheney maintained.

There is absolutely no credible evidence that Iraq possessed nuclear weapons of any sort, either before the invasion or after.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:28 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
Hillary Clinton thought they had WMD's. Glad she wasn't elected
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.