Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2017, 07:54 PM

6,475 posts, read 4,076,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Let's just call this like it is. He likely did this to get revenge against the church that he was once a member of. Being a refuge my foot. He was a mentally unstable man who couldn't control his anger. How would being a refugee make him more violent?
He is 25 immigrated here in 1996. Do the math are we going to talk about four year old Christian refugees being influenced to attack Americans now? That is why him being a refugee is as important as Steve Jobs being Syrian. Although I have used that before Steve Jobs is 100% culturally American just like this guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2017, 07:55 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Apparently he has lived in Tennessee/U.S for 20 years and that means he has beeen in the Sudan for only the first five years of his life. From his skin color I assume he is a Sudanese Christian and to try to implicate that someone who moved here when he was five was missed by the immigration system is disingenuous at best. Dude ia through and through culturally American.
Anyone who did their homework would known this stuff. However, we have people who aren't interested in trying to find out if that is the case. Most of the Sudanese refugees who came to this country are Christians. That is why they came here. Black Christians were being subjected to genocide in Sudan.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
He is 25 immigrated here in 1996. Do the math are we going to talk about four year old Christian refugees being influenced to attack Americans now? That is why him being a refugee is as important as Steve Jobs being Syrian. Although I have used that before Steve Jobs is 100% culturally American just like this guy.
Some people are just looking for any excuses to complain about those who "the other". Goes back to the Nativist period.

Old 09-24-2017, 07:59 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,216,524 times
Heard about it in my car on MSNBC (Sirius XM)

Old 09-24-2017, 08:03 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,445,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Shooter kills one, wounds 7 at Tennessee church - CNN

No mention of the good guy having a gun. Sudanese tie is buried towards the end of the story.
Yeah..because where he came from 20 years ago..really matters.

Why does it matter again? Because Sudanese immigrants are going around shooting up churches?

You're right..they sure buried that news.

Old 09-24-2017, 08:28 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Black males are the most violent demographic in America. The government doesn't provide illegal immigrant crime stats. Maybe illegals would be more violent.
So what? What's the point?

Am I supposed to care about who the most violent demographic is? I don't.

Quote:
Marry a lovely woman and raise happy, healthy, black children.
You're qualified to dispense advise?

Why should anyone listen to you?

Old 09-24-2017, 08:30 PM

296 posts, read 232,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Crickets. Curious why this incident is being ignored? Is it because the victims were in church? Because the shooter is a 26 year old AA man?

A black guy killed white people? That's why it's being ignored.

Old 09-24-2017, 08:30 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
I don't want any Muslim immigrants in America, but it isn't up to me. Muslims aren't like Irish or Mexican Catholic immigrants, Asians, or Jews who don't proselytize.
Muslim immigrants have been good for this country. I haven't had any problems with them. But then, I'm not in perpetual fear like you.

Old 09-24-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Marry a lovely woman and raise happy, healthy, black children.
I likely won't get married anytime soon. I've never been thought of as attractive by most women. And at 31 years old, most of the single women close to my age aren't worth dating. Many have children. I have a strict "no children" policy when it comes to dating. Personally, I'm not ready for children or marriage. I'm not ready to take care of anyone. For that reason, I simply don't date, get married, or have any children.

Old 09-24-2017, 08:53 PM

6,475 posts, read 4,076,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
You are delusional. Mass shooting like this don't happen "every few weeks". Now you are just lying, and have no credibility, so whatever. I'll keep my guns, and use them legally, and responsibly to protect myself, and my family. You can wait for the police to show up.
Yeah your right they don’t happen every few weeks hey happen once or twice a week. Their was one in Plano that killed 8 people that didn’t even make the news, that’s how common they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies