Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2017, 01:36 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The hatred of the left is truly amazing....
The hatred of INDIVIDUALS is truly amazing. And sad, whether it's someone on the left, or someone on the right expressing such hatred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2017, 01:36 PM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingatlanta View Post
This doesn't make any sense. We have to have rules to keep order. Guns are causing chaos in our society. It's the same reason, rape, murder, robbery, and pedophilia are against the law.
And have these things ceased to exist in our society ?

Old 10-02-2017, 01:37 PM

10,032 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
It's typical for them ...... and they still can't figure out why Donald Trump won in 2016 and why the Media is not even trusted by Democrats. Leftists are sick in the head - and don't mind advertising their sickness on world view. You can't be blamed for thinking they may get a pay increase every time they do this stuff.

A top legal executive at CBS, Hayley Geftman-Gold, said she “is not even sympathetic” for the victims of the shooting at a country music festival at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas Sunday night.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs will ever do the right thing,” wrote Geftman-Gold on Facebook, perhaps referring to Sandy Hook. “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc country music fans often are Republican gun toters.”

From Scott Pelly after the Baseball team shooting:
Shortly after the attack on the GOP congressional baseball team gravely injuring Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise in June, former CBS anchor Scott Pelley questioned whether the shooting was “foreseeable, predictable and to some degree, self-inflicted.”
Looks like CBS fired that useless POS scumbag.

Old 10-02-2017, 01:37 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
we could use a separate thread for all the psychotic reactions from the left.

https://twitter.com/jedi_web/status/914911726424006656
i don't see how that is "psychotic" the tweeter appears to hope that if it has to happen again that the next one impacts the people who worship guns and have spent endless amounts of money buying votes in order to even further widen the availability of these military style weapons.

i don't think the person was saying that want more murder. More that they be hoist by their own petards.

Old 10-02-2017, 01:38 PM

50,291 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
As usual, one dopey person says something stupid and "the left" is to blame according to some.

In that case, when do I, as a woman, get to kick ALL men out of this country? After all, men in general must be to blame for these shootings, they've all been male shooters.....
Well, just to play along, the San Bernadino (sp) was one man one woman.

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
If he really was medicated with something like this (this is just speculation for this conversation) , I doubt it would ever be disclosed. The ramifications of that discloser would be huge, I would think.
I do not think there are any restrictions on releasing information like this in a situation like this. If he was on some sort of drugs, that info will likely be released.

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
As usual, one dopey person says something stupid and "the left" is to blame according to some.

In that case, when do I, as a woman, get to kick ALL men out of this country? After all, men in general must be to blame for these shootings, they've all been male shooters.....
where did i blame the entire left for what this jackwagon said?

copy and paste it in your response.

Old 10-02-2017, 01:39 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlersp View Post
ah yes, because family will always tell the truth...

his dad was a psychopathic bank robber:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3536478
According to your link, the shooter's father was a bank robber who escaped prison. There is no mention of his psychology.

e also managed a Bingo Parlor.

What caused you to infer he was a psychopath?

Old 10-02-2017, 01:39 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,024,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The hatred of INDIVIDUALS is truly amazing. And sad, whether it's someone on the left, or someone on the right expressing such hatred.
There's something just so wrong these days with a lack of niceness and kindness all around. I got to witness my aunt say FU to her nephew on FB this morning. Seriously?? WTH is that? All because they are different sides of the political spectrum. It's crazy and this is how people act with family so with strangers, they're even worse.

Old 10-02-2017, 01:40 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
i don't see how that is "psychotic" the tweeter appears to hope that if it has to happen again that the next one impacts the people who worship guns and have spent endless amounts of money buying votes in order to even further widen the availability of these military style weapons.

i don't think the person was saying that want more murder. More that they be hoist by their own petards.
ah, so you agree? i figured someone would.
no surprise that it's you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies