Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do conservatives want from their opposition
"Political Re-education" 9 37.50%
Lose their voting rights permanently 4 16.67%
Be imprisoned 2 8.33%
Be deported to a country of the conservatives' choosing 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 05:05 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
Well you commented that the right hates the left with extreme vitriol. I simply answered honestly why you are corrected about that hatred we have for the far left. Still you respond smugly with "spare me". I don't think you understand how dangerous all this hate and division is. You think we will yield and accept your vision for the nation. Any leftist who thinks we will yield is very very wrong. Whole chapters of the history books will be written on this era in our history and the things that are fixin to happiness.
So we should just yield to the Christian Theocracy that you want, where among other things, LGBT people are forced back in the closet?

Old 10-13-2017, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
uh.. would you actually listen or will you try to silence us if we said what you don't want to hear?
All the posters who say they want to be left alone are being disingenuous. If that were really true, they wouldn't be on this forum in the first place, and wouldn't vote for people like Ted Cruz who try to impose their will on people

Old 10-13-2017, 05:15 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,287,685 times
Stop trying to put sexually confused boys in the girl's lockerroom.

Old 10-13-2017, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Stop trying to put sexually confused boys in the girl's lockerroom.
You obviously know nothing about Gender Dysphoria....

Old 10-13-2017, 05:42 AM

9,471 posts, read 10,810,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
All the posters who say they want to be left alone are being disingenuous. If that were really true, they wouldn't be on this forum in the first place, and wouldn't vote for people like Ted Cruz who try to impose their will on people
The liberal agenda is un American. It is the left which has for decades now been forcing its will upon the people and it is almost always done thru un democratic means such as courts. Why do you think the left is hated with the intensity that it is?

Old 10-13-2017, 06:20 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:

As if the Left doesn't want to impose it's will on people ...lol.

When I was younger, I leaned a lot more to the left because I wasn't a big fan of the moral majority types trying to legislate morality.

As I got older, I realized that both sides were fine with legislating morality.....

As long as it's their notion of morality that's being imposed on others.

Pot...meet Kettle.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
[/b]

As if the Left doesn't want to impose it's will on people ...lol.

When I was younger, I leaned a lot more to the left because I wasn't a big fan of the moral majority types trying to legislate morality.

As I got older, I realized that both sides were fine with legislating morality.....

As long as it's their notion of morality that's being imposed on others.

Pot...meet Kettle.
We want to be free to do as we want as long as it doesn't hurt anybody else, that isn't trying to impose our will on others.

For example, how does allowing gay people to get married and be happy impose on others?

Old 10-13-2017, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj72 View Post
The liberal agenda is un American. It is the left which has for decades now been forcing its will upon the people and it is almost always done thru un democratic means such as courts. Why do you think the left is hated with the intensity that it is?
We aren't trying to force our will, we want to do what we want and be happy as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else.

And the South (where you live) is only a part of America, it isn't America as a whole!

Old 10-13-2017, 06:26 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times
Quote:
I really wonder, so have created a poll...
project much?

you do realize all of those options have been proposed by leftists to do to conservatives right?

Old 10-13-2017, 06:35 AM

18,462 posts, read 7,094,796 times
Quote:
You obviously know nothing about Gender Dysphoria....
Let's get something straight first....

I have nothing against gay people and fully believe that the majority of them are born that way. ....let them get married, I could not care less.

Having said that, I think "gender dysphoria" is a whole other ball of wax.

And letting sexually confused boys use the girls locker room is like treating an alcoholic by letting him drink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies