Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do conservatives want from their opposition
"Political Re-education" 9 37.50%
Lose their voting rights permanently 4 16.67%
Be imprisoned 2 8.33%
Be deported to a country of the conservatives' choosing 9 37.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 09:42 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,498,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
Another dishonest post of yours that deflects. One more time in hopes you'll be honest and stop looking silly. Show proof I made it about liberals. Maybe you just don't understand the difference between liberals and progressives.

The only thing pathetic is you deflecting from the fact that you're making things up. Anyone who has read the OP and is honest can see the deceit.

One more time in hopes you'll get it. Don't make things up because the progressive polices are failures. Don't deflect from the point because progressive polices are failures. Don't make foolish comments about a spelling or grammar error when it's meaningless and YOU did the same thing. It makes you look foolish.

Lets see if you get it yet. Lets see if you fully understand how the OP is just another example of deflecting from policy and making things up. I've already shown proof of this time and time again. That you don't get it is telling.

Anytime you want to start an honest discussion about policy, go ahead and start that thread. If it's a progressive response I will easily destroy it. Nothing to do with me as progressive policies are known failures. It doesn't matter if the progressive policy is made by the left or the right it fails and only those with a twisted blinded agenda can't see it.
Dude. Dugs are not your friend. id don't know where your screed is coming from but I am quite content to let the C-D world judge the posted word. CIAO! You can have the last word. I sense you need it.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:43 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,180,569 times
Quote:
What do conservatives really want from the other side?
To stop spending my tax dollars on losers (drastically cutting back on welfare, Section 8, food stamps, healthcare for illegals, public schooling of illegals' children), abolish anchor babies, stop taking in refugees... and I do think that the people with grade school children need to pay for schooling their kids, some sort of fee per child. And if they have special needs children, they should pay extra.

My taxes should reflect more of whatever government services I use.

Liberals and foreigners have to stop thinking that the US is some rich country that has extra money to help the poor in the world. We are NOT a rich country. Our COL is high and our government is trillions in debt. And most of our citizens are in debt and living week to week on our paychecks. As a conservative, I just want everyone and our government to live within our means.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:44 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,875,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
So you want the Confederate States of America basically
LMAO Exactly what I'm talking about. Another example of a post with deceit and deflection. I'm embarrassed for you. You can't make this up.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:44 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
What do conservatives really want from the other side?
respect.

respect for traditional values, earning things without your hand out, individual rights, religious rights, you name it

What does the left want?
- Economic redistribution
- Elimination of genders
- Normalization of homosexuality
- Recreational drug use

etc etc...

Old 10-10-2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
Dude. Dugs are not your friend. id don't know where your screed is coming from but I am quite content to let the C-D world judge the posted word. CIAO! You can have the last word. I sense you need it.
What are dugs? Your post is incoherrent. Anytime you want to start a thread and discuss policy I'm all for it.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:47 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,615,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
LMAO Exactly what I'm talking about. Another example of a post with deceit and deflection. I'm embarrassed for you. You can't make this up.
What did I make up? The CSA had a weak national government, and strong state governments, that is what ct was advocating for

Old 10-10-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
To stop spending my tax dollars on losers (drastically cutting back on welfare, Section 8, food stamps, healthcare for illegals, public schooling of illegals' children), abolish anchor babies, stop taking in refugees... and I do think that the people with grade school children need to pay for schooling their kids, some sort of fee per child. And if they have special needs children, they should pay extra.

My taxes should reflect more of whatever government services I use.

Liberals and foreigners have to stop thinking that the US is some rich country that has extra money to help the poor in the world. We are NOT a rich country. Our COL is high and our government is trillions in debt. And most of our citizens are in debt and living week to week on our paychecks. As a conservative, I just want everyone and our government to live within our means.
That's going to go over real well....👎

Old 10-10-2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
respect.

respect for traditional values, earning things without your hand out, individual rights, religious rights, you name it

What does the left want?
- Economic redistribution
- Elimination of genders
- Normalization of homosexuality
- Recreational drug use

etc etc...
Wow, welcome to my ignore list 👍

Old 10-10-2017, 09:51 PM

Quote:
What did I make up? The CSA had a weak national government, and strong state governments, that is what ct was advocating for
You don't think slavery is big government stepping on the rights of the individual? Just another attempt of yours in which you falsely testify what others are for. You're lost.

Quick align conservatives with Somalia before the thread ends. You still have time for that one.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:51 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
Wow, welcome to my ignore list 👍
I bet you try to ignore Trump too, probably not as successfully. It must be a hard existence trying to reconcile how he could have been elected and how he's likely to get another 4 years being as incompetent an administrator as he is
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies