Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2017, 09:17 AM

89,038 posts, read 44,853,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
No it's been set back because many whites fail to police their own bigots
More of the same: Blame whitey. What a big surprise. /sarcasm

Whites are the new 1930s Jews. The US left-wing is using the exact same tactics Hitler and the Nazis used to demonize the Jews. And you have the nerve to accuse others of bigotry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2017, 09:25 AM

89,038 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Those 4chan guys sure know how to troll the masses!
I have to give them a standing O, on this feat of exposing the insanity.

Undercover and on target.
Exactly. It exposed them for EXACTLY what they are.

Old 11-03-2017, 09:43 AM

2,983 posts, read 1,167,603 times
Got the love the the way 4chan trolls did this prank the reaction to the prank is even better!!

Old 11-03-2017, 09:49 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
Got the love the the way 4chan trolls did this prank the reaction to the prank is even better!!
yep. it produced exactly the pathetic level of outrage they predicted.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:09 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I am the type of person who doesn't feel any need to say "I'm Black and proud". I'm just trying to get through society without dealing with other persons' crap.

Which is exactly what most of us want. Regardless of what tone of skin we happened to be born with. I have exactly zero need or desire to use my skin as a battle flag nor will I fall into this deal of separating myself from everyone else based on skin tone. That's exactly what the radicals of all color and creed want. I'm not going to give that doctrine even unwitting, tacit support by buying into any of it.

Old 11-03-2017, 11:36 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,411,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
yep. it produced exactly the pathetic level of outrage they predicted.
They did the same thing last year with Star Wars. Started a fake movement and # I believe, that pretended to be offended by the black character.

Of course, black and brown twitter came out screeching, which caused the mainstream media to take notice and report on it and issue breathless reports and opinion pieces on racism and representation in media.

.... and it was all just a joke. Literally nobody cared about the black character, but they had so much fun exploiting black fragility and the reflexive of social justice warriors.

(4Chan, btw, is also a very diverse group of young people, so it wasn't just all white kids).

Old 11-03-2017, 12:04 PM

1,798 posts, read 3,022,875 times
It's OK to be white...was it not OK or something? I'm not quite following it. I'm white myself. I'm thankful I was born white I guess Supposedly I'm at the top of the "food chain", at least that's what my mom told me when I was little. Something must have gone wrong along the way though, I drive an airport shuttle van for next to nothing Must have been too much party party in my 20's/30's.

Old 11-03-2017, 12:05 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
They did the same thing last year with Star Wars. Started a fake movement and # I believe, that pretended to be offended by the black character.

Of course, black and brown twitter came out screeching, which caused the mainstream media to take notice and report on it and issue breathless reports and opinion pieces on racism and representation in media.

.... and it was all just a joke. Literally nobody cared about the black character, but they had so much fun exploiting black fragility and the reflexive of social justice warriors.

(4Chan, btw, is also a very diverse group of young people, so it wasn't just all white kids).
regardless of its origin, it is a perfect example of our current situation where even the meekest proclamation causes nationwide meltdowns.

the phrasing in this boston magazine article speaks volumes:

the author is actually upset -- infuriated, even -- at having to acknowledge the innocence of this statement.

*boggle*

Old 11-03-2017, 05:21 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
And what do the black equivalent of rednecks call each other incessantly? It's a racial slur that should just go away. its unfortunate that such a huge segment of society refuses to let that terminology to fade away.

It is worn like a badge of honor. Call them a redneck and they will look at you funny and say, yaaaaaa.

Old 11-03-2017, 05:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
You guys still talking about this nonsense,? Good grief, who cares, let whoever wants to put one of these stickers on their car and drive around with them, their Choice. Hope they remember that Choices often have Consequences attached, life is full of Choices, all you have to do is Pick One, then Live with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies