Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2017, 06:50 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times

Advertisements

Wonder if a "brown person" put the stickers up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2017, 07:14 AM

30,174 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Problem is that those that would buy such a bumper sticker are the same ones that show up for White Lives Matter marches wearing Nazi and KKK symbols. Do you realize that, or are you one of them?
It all sounds ok until one realizes who pushes this "stuff" and then it loses credibility, to a degree the same thing happened to BLM and it sure as heck applies here also.
How in the world is it racist to say "Its ok to be white"? There is a difference between racial pride and racial superiority.

Either way I am a white guy and personally I think that it is stupid for any group or race to push around this racial pride stuff. Just feel good about yourself and who you are and stop all the us against them nonsense.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:19 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
I think the election triggered teleprompter idiot at CNN called it a

"White Lash"

Of course CNN is tanking. More than a million more people canceled their pay TV subscription (cable/sat) last month. They are tired of the nonsense.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:20 AM

30,174 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
That is actually one of the things that hurt white people. White Pride is mostly used by racists. Black Pride isn't even really about race and more of African American identity and although it has it's racists it isn't the same as white pride which is almost exclusively brought up to talk about white genocide and superiority and not in a casual way. Asian Pride is again more ethnic and doesn't exist outside of America as it is based on Asian American identity. Hispanic pride is just like Black and Asian pride.

My opinion is whites need to ditch White Pride since it has been hijacked and go to ethnic pride. If your Italian, Scottish, Polish, British, German etcetera. That luckily hasn't been taken over by racists.
How about just American pride? Be as one country instead of all these little sub groups.

And Asian Pride? Is that a big thing now too? Most Asians have their act together and do well in America. They don't have to go protest in the streets and blame everyone else for their shortcomings.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:21 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,138,411 times
"White" the only race that isn't allowed to be proud of their race or accomplishments. It has went too far.

This is still being driven by the Democratic Party and their continued effort to "divide and conquer". DO NOT let them get away with this. They are working it from both a stance of race and gender. Stop them in their tracks!

Old 11-02-2017, 07:25 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,450,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
HUH??? Did you read what white pride means? It is a slogan used primarily by white nationalists and white separatists in the neo-nazi and white supremacists movements to express their racist ideology. Re-read (carefully) what you posted. Pick up a history book too! Good luck.
#fakenews

Old 11-02-2017, 07:26 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,970,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Is it, really ok to be white?
Apparently not, because Donald Trump is orange, not white.

Old 11-02-2017, 07:27 AM

11,799 posts, read 5,804,343 times
4chan strikes again! What bothers me is the hateful things many have posted due to this prank - and then it leaves me wondering if I'm not the fool for looking at people's character and morals instead of their race as many of those of color obviously hate me because I'm white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agnzoDB22Ms

Old 11-02-2017, 07:40 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
4chan strikes again! What bothers me is the hateful things many have posted due to this prank - and then it leaves me wondering if I'm not the fool for looking at people's character and morals instead of their race as many of those of color obviously hate me because I'm white.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agnzoDB22Ms
Maybe if you actually made an effort and had normal conversations with people who aren't white, you'd feel different. You speak as someone who lives in racial isolation

Old 11-02-2017, 07:47 AM

89,061 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Maybe if you actually made an effort and had normal conversations with people who aren't white, you'd feel different. You speak as someone who lives in racial isolation
No need to demonize whites for society's ills unless you're hell-bent on emulating Hitler and the Nazis, and what they did to the Jews in the 1930s.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies