Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 09:58 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
How is that a response? You need to read a history book too! Good luck.
You don't understand double standards, I take it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2017, 09:58 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
You're like a Liberal Chatty Kathy doll with the string pulled. Anything even remotely positive about whites, or even a whisper than whites might even have the same rights as other colors and the Nazi and KKK claims spew out, right on cue.
Although Casper in Dallas and I disagree more often than agree I wouldn't say that they are Liberal. Leans a bit left but about middle of the road.

Old 11-01-2017, 09:59 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,607,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Truth hurts, doesn't it. Awwww

Pssst, as if it matters, I am whiter than You.

Who thought you were anything but white?

It's the liberal guilt-ridden self-loathers who are the problem, it's seldom minorities.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:03 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,073,055 times
That is actually one of the things that hurt white people. White Pride is mostly used by racists. Black Pride isn't even really about race and more of African American identity and although it has it's racists it isn't the same as white pride which is almost exclusively brought up to talk about white genocide and superiority and not in a casual way. Asian Pride is again more ethnic and doesn't exist outside of America as it is based on Asian American identity. Hispanic pride is just like Black and Asian pride.

My opinion is whites need to ditch White Pride since it has been hijacked and go to ethnic pride. If your Italian, Scottish, Polish, British, German etcetera. That luckily hasn't been taken over by racists.

Also the getting triggered over a sticker thing is stupid. My point is just because of history and how the other pride are more ethnic focused you could seriously make the argument that White pride in reality is racist and Black pride as well as the others isn't as Black Pride is very ethnically attached and Hispanic and Asian pride literally doesn't exist outside of America.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:27 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
That is actually one of the things that hurt white people. White Pride is mostly used by racists. Black Pride isn't even really about race and more of African American identity and although it has it's racists it isn't the same as white pride which is almost exclusively brought up to talk about white genocide and superiority and not in a casual way. Asian Pride is again more ethnic and doesn't exist outside of America as it is based on Asian American identity. Hispanic pride is just like Black and Asian pride.

My opinion is whites need to ditch White Pride since it has been hijacked and go to ethnic pride. If your Italian, Scottish, Polish, British, German etcetera. That luckily hasn't been taken over by racists.

Also the getting triggered over a sticker thing is stupid. My point is just because of history and how the other pride are more ethnic focused you could seriously make the argument that White pride in reality is racist and Black pride as well as the others isn't as Black Pride is very ethnically attached and Hispanic and Asian pride literally doesn't exist outside of America.
All notions of white solidarity, pride, identity, consciousness, whatever term you like, were ditched long ago... moved to the far fringes of society. And they would have stayed there if not for the relentless push toward non-white identity politics and ridiculously over-the-top anti-white rhetoric coming from the left.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:33 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Who thought you were anything but white?

It's the liberal guilt-ridden self-loathers who are the problem, it's seldom minorities.
LOL. I do not loath myself, I am quite happy with who I am, me thinks you have been drinking too much Koolaide.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:52 PM

8,172 posts, read 6,924,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Why does that chick keep saying "I don't belong here"?

Thom Yorke is white and he doesn't belong here either...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk
lol... I don't know. It's what happens when you are basically just repeating things you've heard without giving it much thought. It's what happens when you allow other people to get inside your mind and create the world you live in FOR you, instead of interacting with and testing the world around you for yourself and coming to your own conclusions and your own reality. It's what happens when you believe the "YOU ARE A VICTIM" propaganda which causes people to live life AS a victim, instead of looking around at all of the people of all colors who accept you as you are and WANT you to succeed. Wake up, young people. Don't fall for the trap.

Old 11-01-2017, 11:24 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,070,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Problem is that those that would buy such a bumper sticker are the same ones that show up for White Lives Matter marches wearing Nazi and KKK symbols. Do you realize that, or are you one of them?
It all sounds ok until one realizes who pushes this "stuff" and then it loses credibility, to a degree the same thing happened to BLM and it sure as heck applies here also.
They are? You must be a mind reader!

Old 11-01-2017, 11:32 PM

89,008 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
All notions of white solidarity, pride, identity, consciousness, whatever term you like, were ditched long ago... moved to the far fringes of society. And they would have stayed there if not for the relentless push toward non-white identity politics and ridiculously over-the-top anti-white rhetoric coming from the left.
True, but remember that Hitler and the Nazis did the exact same thing to the Jews: Blamed them for all of society's ills. We all know what happened next.

Some people need to think rather carefully about that...

Old 11-02-2017, 12:23 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I prefer to be white.
Oh yeah? What...you were presented with some choice at one point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies