Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 09:16 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,941,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Nothing, except YOU are letting them hijack the narrative that there's a white genocide going on and you should join up with them if you want a future for white children
But you are the one being hijacked. They control your thoughts and make you jump to conclusions about what people are thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2017, 09:18 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Quote:
Funny I already answered your post 2 pages ago
What if you don't know your heritage?

Old 11-01-2017, 09:20 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,637,408 times
Quote:
Oh well cry about it. Because anyone who says white pride and white power IS a racist, period. You don't have to dig too deep to uncover a rat's den of "race realism" and measurements of skills among "white pride" whites
There is a big difference between accepting who you are and going into a pride movement. Pride is what sent the devil to hell. But nobody should have to apologize for the color of their skin. It gets a little tiresome having racist people complaining about the color of our skin. I was born this way and there is not one thing wrong with that.

Old 11-01-2017, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
"Our campus and our society tells us that it's not ok to be people of color so to see a confirmation..or a piece of paper that says it's ok to be white..so like it's just... it's not ok to be a person of color but it's ok to be white."

What the.... hell....?
Why does that chick keep saying "I don't belong here"?

Thom Yorke is white and he doesn't belong here either...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk

Old 11-01-2017, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
But you are the one being hijacked. They control your thoughts and make you jump to conclusions about what people are thinking.
He's not hijacked! He's the unbrainwashed!

Despite saying "Because anyone who says white pride and white power IS a racist, period."

Old 11-01-2017, 09:26 PM

17,346 posts, read 11,289,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
He's not hijacked! He's the unbrainwashed!

Despite saying "Because anyone who says white pride and white power IS a racist, period."

Oh the irony. Leftists have become the anti-white, KKK of the 21st century. If they could only see themselves in the mirror. They mimic the ones they hate.

Old 11-01-2017, 09:26 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Quote:
Oh well cry about it. Because anyone who says white pride and white power IS a racist, period. You don't have to dig too deep to uncover a rat's den of "race realism" and measurements of skills among "white pride" whites
But chanting black pride and black power isn't racist? Kind of a double standard isn't it?
Look I myself recognize the wrongs of the past, agree that the wrongs were wrongs. I also know that you can't change the past and beating people over the head with it won't endear them to any cause. Im in a mixed marriage and proud of it. I make no apologies and yes have heard ignorant comments directed at both my wife and I. More from people of her own race than from whites as a matter of fact. You can't change an ignorant persons mind. They are that way by choice. I refuse to apologize for slavery. I didn't do it, had nothing to do with it, and have no ancestors who did it. I won't apologize for being white either. I worked hard for all I have. No one said oh wait this guy is white set him up with a good job, a nice house and a hefty retirement. I earned all the above through hard work and sacrifice. I'm no victim, and I really don't care when people cry victim no matter their race. Life is a challenge for everyone. Want a good life? Start by looking with in and do it right.
The black guy didn't take your job, neither did the woman or the other white guy next door to you.

Old 11-01-2017, 09:39 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,187,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
And black pride means revolution and bloodshed, right?
How is that a response? You need to read a history book too! Good luck.

Old 11-01-2017, 09:52 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
You're like a Liberal Chatty Kathy doll with the string pulled. Anything even remotely positive about whites, or even a whisper than whites might even have the same rights as other colors and the Nazi and KKK claims spew out, right on cue.
Truth hurts, doesn't it. Awwww

Pssst, as if it matters, I am whiter than You.

Old 11-01-2017, 09:54 PM

17,346 posts, read 11,289,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Truth hurts, doesn't it. Awwww

Pssst, as if it matters, I am whiter than You.
Like they say, color is only skin deep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies