Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2017, 06:03 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,119,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
And when did Bill or Hillary Clinton serve? How about Obama?
Bill, Hillary, or Obama weren't called upon via the draft to serve their country. Trump's number came up several times and he received "MULTIPLE" deferments to dodge Vietnam.

How did Trump the Coward avoid serving in Vietnam due to "bone spurs," yet Donald himself claimed to have been a "great athlete" and basketball player in high school?! Something isn't adding up. Hmmm....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2017, 06:16 AM

28,966 posts, read 30,316,545 times
[quote=Cruithne So to recap, - to prove to me that Hillary is a 'nasty woman' you send me to read a list of nonsense that was written satirically to show exactly what gullible anti-Hillary people will believe, then when it's pointed out that it's satire, you tell me you still believe 'well over half the things on the list'? [/QUOTE]

yes, I most certainly did....and I'll say this only one more time....while being satire, the author made a list of things about them, to be funny....however, a lot of those items were true, and were posted on the internet, years ago about them, however now, you can't find it, his is the only list I have been able to find that is the most accurate, again, of course not all of it is believeable, but, over half of it is, and I'll add something else....in exiting the White House, Hillary stole items that belonged to the White House, that she was made to return.

Quote:
LOL.
Laugh all you want, but I believe she had Vince Foster killed, and then had his body moved to the park made to look like a suicide...and then had his office ran sacked to find any evidence of anything that might incriminate her. Oh yeah.

Quote:
Now I know for a fact you haven't even read the list, because a lot of them are not even accusations, they are written in such a way to show how exactly how stupid people are.
Oh you do, do you? Well, then, why are we having this discussion?

They range from the sarcastic such as:

Quote:
'When she ran for senator of New York, she was still a fan of the Chicago cubs.'
'When she got married, she didn't stay at home to bake cookies.'
'She spent 18 years in Arkansas and some of the people she knew turned out to be rednecks and crooks.'
like I said, re-read my upper post, and I chose to keep you guessing on this one....lol

Quote:
To the ridiculous:

'After she murdered Vince Foster, she ransacked his office in the middle of the night and stole all the documents proving her guilt.'
I don't believe she murdered Foster, I believe she had him murdered and knows who did it....

Quote:
'When she was first lady of Arkensas she pandered to conservatives voters by dyeing her hair.'
That I believe, b/c even Women News Casters do so....depending on where they live and where they are broadcasting from....women in high ranking positions do so, as well....depending on the trends....they do whole makeovers to politicians and movie stars. Which isn't news, funny or terrible, just something that people do. You see, your author took a list, the list that I was referring to, and copied it, and made fun of it. However, many of those statements are true.

Quote:
So you say you believe 'well over half' the statements, so out the 66 statements that would be at least 34 of them.
I don't know, you did the math, I didn't.

So to be generous, which of the 34 statements that you sent me to read do you believe, that qualify Hillary as a 'nasty woman'

Quote:
Quick cut and paste job. Shouldn't take you long.
I said all I'm going to say on the subject, which should be enough....and that is why I would have never voted for her, plus, the people she killed in Benghazi and lied about....no thank you

Old 11-09-2017, 06:18 AM

68,348 posts, read 54,470,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
I have the NY Times article as perfect evidence that the MSM has an agenda against him, look it up for yourself. This was last year, before he won the election.

nm I found it for you, took me 2 secs.

Woman in NYT piece about Trump's mistreatment of women fires back :

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lane/84435570/

The NY Times lied, intentionally.

You asked for evidence he was racist, I supplied it, and you conveniently failed to address it.

Now that you've picked a cherry, address the 35+ years of people suing him to get what they were owed.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
no actually not in love with him, but....we do like what he is doing....

Tell me, when was he down right nasty, what did he say? Who did he attack with words?
He said very truthfully Hillary Clinton was a nasty woman and she is....always has been, always will be....
Why she stands there and talks for women's rights, when her husband went around doing what he did....Good God, why didn't she leave him? Because she knew she was going to run, a long time ago, and that is why they didn't nail her for Behghazi...or all the other horrible things she did, b/c the establishment was behind her, with their money.

Among other things: Trump draws outrage after Megyn Kelly remarks - CNNPolitics

Is that really the type of low class blather you find appropriate in the alleged leader of the free world?

Old 11-09-2017, 06:28 AM

12,965 posts, read 13,697,097 times
Especially the part where he gives China props for screwing America in trade deals. The BBC thought it was appalling, but what do they know?

Old 11-09-2017, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

Is that really the type of low class blather you find appropriate in the alleged leader of the free world?
I'm glad you bought that up, as I had forgotten about it....yes, and remarks she certainly did make, ugly ones....on the very first Presidential, debate, she cut to the chase on the very first question...you could see the hate dripping from her eyes and mouth...she made it sound like no one else in the world ever said those things....

I got news for you, I don't know if your a man or a woman, but while it doesn't make it right, most men, not all but most, have said worse about women at some point in their lives, bragging...and have even lied about what they've done with women, for attention....immature, yes, nasty yes, however, doesn't merrit Kelly's form of questions, about something that happened many years ago....she was out to hang him...with the fems....

and I don't excuse his words, just saying.....Clinton did much more than talk, didn't he.

It was rumored that he had a very famous singer sneaking in and out of the White house at night even before.

Let me tell you something in case you don't know this....man is driven by 3 things...money, sex and power....and most men who make it to the top, indulge in all 3.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:31 AM

Quote:

I'm glad you bought that up, as I had forgotten about it....yes, and remarks she certainly did make, ugly ones....on the very first Presidential, debate, she cut to the chase on the very first question...you could see the hate dripping from her eyes and mouth...she made it sound like no one else in the world ever said those things....

I got news for you, I don't know if your a man or a woman, but while it doesn't make it right, most men, not all but most, have said worse about women at some point in their lives, bragging...and have even lied about what they've done with women, for attention....immature, yes, nasty yes, however, doesn't merrit Kelly's form of questions, about something that happened many years ago....she was out to hang him...with the fems....

and I don't excuse his words, just saying.....Clinton did much more than talk, didn't he.

It was rumored that he had a very famous singer sneaking in and out of the White house at night even before.

Let me tell you something in case you don't know this....man is driven by 3 things...money, sex and power....and most men who make it to the top, indulge in all 3. And I'd be willing to bet, over half the men out there who put Trump down for saying those things, said the same things themselves in their much younger prime.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:34 AM

Quote:

Let me tell you something in case you don't know this....man is driven by 3 things...money, sex and power....and most men who make it to the top, indulge in all 3.

And most who make it to the top, people like Buffet, Gates, Musk, Bloomberg, et al, don't feel compelled to act like petulant, spoiled 6 year old brats and make jackasses of themselves in public. And most don't have long histories of law suits filed against them because they tried to renege on deals they've made. Most don't proudly state in public "I don't stand by anything"

A man's as good as his word and Trump's word by his own admission isn't worth a tinker's dam.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:42 AM

57,382 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:

Let me tell you something in case you don't know this....man is driven by 3 things...money, sex and power....and most men who make it to the top, indulge in all 3. And I'd be willing to bet, over half the men out there who put Trump down for saying those things, said the same things themselves in their much younger prime.
It sure sounds like you are excusing bad behavior, the president isn't "all men" he is the president and supposed to act professional. Just imagine Bush, Regan or Carter behaving like Trump, its unimaginable.

Old 11-09-2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
And most who make it to the top, people like Buffet, Gates, Musk, Bloomberg, et al, don't feel compelled to act like petulant, spoiled 6 year old brats and make jackasses of themselves in public.
HAH.....How bout Kimmel, Meryl Streep, Schwarzenegger, De Niro, Cher, "Joy Behr" I actually watched her while in a doctors office make the statement that Trump was tied to terrorists.

There are a whole list of people who make their living and use their money, to spread rumors and lies about people...joke about them....acting as you say, like 6 year old brats and make jackasses of themselves, in public no less.

Shows anyone with intelligence, just what spoiled brats they are. Used to getting their own ways...."Oh if Trump gets the Presidency, I'm leaving America" Really, how come they're all still here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies