Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2017, 03:48 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 4 days ago)

27,187 posts, read 13,477,157 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandraMoore66 View Post
It’s truly AMAZING how some of you obsess over something that “MAY HAPPEN” but hasn’t happened yet or may never happen!
The current President would be lucky to be let in the country never mind invited.

After yesterdays little excercise in diplomacy Trump any prospect of a state visit has now evaporated in to thin air, which is probably for the best because he would be met by unprecedented levels of hatred and security will be a nightmare.

Trump hits out at UK PM Theresa May after far-right video tweets - BBC News

Donald Trump attacks Theresa May over her criticism of his far-right retweets - Guardian

Theresa May under growing pressure to cancel Trump's state visit after he promotes Britain First | The Independent

A Trump state visit may now be unthinkable - Sky News

'He's not a Muslim, or a migrant' Police dismiss Donald Trump's retweeted video as fake news - London Evening Standard

Last edited by Brave New World; 11-30-2017 at 04:22 AM..

Old 11-30-2017, 03:49 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Incorrect.

But you are correct about their inherited riches. Much of it coming from the North American slave trade and the subjugation of 100s of millions on the Indian subcontinent. Why the left in the USA chooses to ignore this, is beyond me.
LOLOL

So does much of the money of America's rich old families. Oh and that of our founding fathers. Most of them were involved in the slave trade as well. AND they also came up with nifty little article in the Constitution:

Quote:
Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

Save your faux outrage.

Old 11-30-2017, 07:35 AM

8,893 posts, read 5,375,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
Ronald Reagan did not attend Princess Diana's wedding to Charles. His wife Nancy Reagan went in his place.

So I don't see this is as some big issue.
He and Mrs Reagan were invited, but President Reagan was advised not to attend due to him not being fully recovered from the gunshot wound he incurred during the attempt on his life.

Old 11-30-2017, 07:39 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,537,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
The current President would be lucky to be let in the country never mind invited.

After yesterdays little excercise in diplomacy Trump any prospect of a state visit has now evaporated in to thin air, which is probably for the best because he would be met by unprecedented levels of hatred and security will be a nightmare.

Donald Trump attacks Theresa May over her criticism of his far-right retweets - Guardian

Theresa May under growing pressure to cancel Trump's state visit after he promotes Britain First | The Independent

'He's not a Muslim, or a migrant' Police dismiss Donald Trump's retweeted video as fake news - London Evening Standard
Oh yeah. Ain't no way he's getting an invite to the wedding now!

Old 11-30-2017, 08:40 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,802,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
I got to give credit where credit is due. Harry must be the only one with a brain out of that entire royal bunch of aholes. He's marrying a hot chick who's not white. That's a plus in my book! I'm sick and tired of those typical blond blue-eyed royal Brit women who think they are Gods gift to the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
Harry "has a brain" because he's marring a girl who is "not white"?

How so? How is marrying "not white" inherently smart?

These "blonde blue-eyed Royal Brit" women are of the race who they historically ruled. Point simple. It's the way things are/were the world over.

My advice is to stop focusing on a Royal Family who isn't of your tribe.
He's not marrying white because he's marrying who he wants to and he doesn't care about blonde blue eyed women.

Too bad for you your world is crumbling.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:03 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,274,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

WHO CARES???? It hasn't happened YET???? If it did, still who CARES?

Old 11-30-2017, 01:11 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,315,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
He's not marrying white because he's marrying who he wants to and he doesn't care about blonde blue eyed women.

What in God's name are you talking about?

Old 11-30-2017, 02:04 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post

Check your reading comprehension. Let me explain. I don't give a flying ef about Brit and American blond haired blue eyed white woman. I don't date them and I've never found them worth being involved in.

Old 11-30-2017, 02:36 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,802,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
What in God's name are you talking about?
I think it's pretty clear what I'm talking about.

The person I replied to golgi was basically purporting the outdated nonsense that he should marry a white woman just because that's what his bloodline in the U.K. does traditionally.

He's not marrying white because he doesn't care about tradition, he's marrying who the hell he wants to and she's a gorgeous mixed race woman. Maybe you're like the person that I replied to and that fact bothers you or something.

Quote:
"These "blonde blue-eyed Royal Brit" women . It's the way things are/were the world over.
Uhm, not anymore sorry. Get out the butthurt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Check your reading comprehension. Let me explain. I don't give a flying ef about Brit and American blond haired blue eyed white woman. I don't date them and I've never found them worth being involved in.
I think the multi-quote threw you off I already know what you meant. I was basically agreeing with you. I was replying to golgi the person that replied to you, I just multi-quoted you for the point of reference as the one that brought the original point up.

Last edited by wanderlust76; 11-30-2017 at 03:01 PM..

Old 11-30-2017, 11:11 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,769,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Another 24 page smokescreen for Trump from the Neo-birthers.

Meanwhile, the Republican tax bill keeps rolling onward.....
They’re going to pass that bill no matter what.

The middle class will pay for most of the tax cut and the rest will be DEBT.

But hey, the idiots voted for ALL this crap. They don’t learn. They never will.

They’re BOMBARDING AZ TV stations with ads to encourage people to call their reps to vote for that bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies