Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2018, 09:32 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Oh we don't.

The background garbage the Democrats are trying to use to stall may be classified. The stuff Nunez is going to let be released will not be classified, don't you worry.
Then why did DOJ warn him not to release it? DOJ warns Devin Nunes against 'extraordinarily reckless' release of memo on alleged FISA abuses
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2018, 09:33 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,771,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Oh we don't.

The background garbage the Democrats are trying to use to stall may be classified. The stuff Nunes is going to let be released will not be classified, don't you worry.

Why didn't the idiots let us read it?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Old 01-29-2018, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
They (whiff and co.) must think thier voters are idiots and the msm will cover for them
I can't confirm if what Zelden said is true or not, but I have a question for you - why has Nunes refused to release his memo to Richard Burr on the Senate intel committee, and why wouldn't he allow Wray to appear before the committee before they voted to release it?

Old 01-29-2018, 09:42 PM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Ah because the DOJ won't look good when it's released.

Old 01-29-2018, 09:48 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Something big is going down. The swamp is beginning to be drained, and whatever Trump has, I hope he reads it tomorrow night.
The swamp won't be drained until King Loch Ness himself is gone, however that happens. I am astounded how many supporters Trump still has. That old adage remains correct: There is none so blind as they who will not see.

Old 01-29-2018, 09:50 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
The swamp won't be drained until King Loch Ness himself is gone, however that happens. I am astounded how many supporters Trump still has. That old adage remains correct: There is none so blind as they who will not see.
king loch ness...king of the swamp...that would be obozo...and he will be going down

Old 01-29-2018, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Yes. The difference? Rubio didn't run with a bogus document and leak false information from it to MSNBC, CNN and other "news" sources.
I dunno maybe ask little Marco
The Marco Rubio Connection: Senator Dodges Questions About Megadonor Paul Singer's Funding of Anti-Trump Research Firm Behind Dossier

Old 01-29-2018, 10:39 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
They want this memo released before the state of the union.
Trump has threatened to read it at the state of the union. Congress doesn't want Trump to steal their Thunder, after slow walking it.

They vote to release the memo tonight.
Tune in!

We may be talking all night about this thing.
I would rather Trump release his tax statements.

Old 01-29-2018, 10:42 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I would rather Trump release his tax statements.

the I.R.S has them all and New York's government has all his state taxes.......no laws were broken by not releasing them to the public.....try again

We have the FBI and the govermemt spying on Americans but you rather see his tax returns?

Old 01-29-2018, 10:43 PM

This is interesting:

After viewing the memo this morning, Christopher Wray, the FBI Director is reported to felt that it contain many inaccuracies and “facts” that were based on opinions of the writers. Those who have seen the document suggest it reveals what role the unverified anti-Trump “dossier” played in the application for a surveillance warrant on at least one President Trump associate.

FBI Director Views Classified Memo, Says it Inaccurate
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies