Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2018, 05:58 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Do your own homework. Show me something from McCabe that denies it.

I love how Democrats defend the DNC when its been proven that the DNC could not care less about Democrats or Republicans. They are in it for the power and defending their infestation of the swamp. They forget what the DNC did to Bernie, a Democrat, to keep him out of the election. They forget that the Hillary folks in the DNC called him a Buffoon and BOZO. A fellow Democrat. The actual fools are the ones that think the DNC s for all Democrats and cares about them, even after they are exposed as caring more for Illegal Aliens that their own supporters, who are also paying taxes to support these Illegal Aliens. Reminds me of the "Walking Dead" oblivious to reality.
Why would anyone have a quote of Andrew McCabe denying a hare-brained conspiracy theory. If you want to make a claim, make it and support it with evidence. Otherwise you’re just making things up in a way that further undermines your own credibility
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2018, 05:59 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,802,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Not quite a productive rebuttal from you,.

But, if I was a bird, I'd like to be an Eagle.
Me too.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:00 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Calm down. It'll be okay little birdy.

Not as long as there are Liberal "Walking Dead" among us that see nothing hear nothing and just are a menace to society and its safety.

It will be OK when Trump finishes draining the Swamp.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaMaj7 View Post
Common sense is all the rage following the fall of communism in the 20th century.

Sorry.
Not sure what you're trying to say here.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:01 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Do your own homework.
again... that's not my homework.

if i come on here and make a claim i'm prepared to support it. that IS my homework.

if i can't find evidence to support YOUR claim you can always counter that i was inept in my research. that's why demanding someone else supply evidence for your claim is intellectually dishonest.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Not as long as there are Liberal "Walking Dead" among us that see nothing hear nothing and just are a menace to society and its safety.

It will be OK when Trump finishes draining the Swamp.
Well, you just wait for that, lol.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:03 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Why would anyone have a quote of Andrew McCabe denying a hare-brained conspiracy theory. If you want to make a claim, make it and support it with evidence. Otherwise you’re just making things up in a way that further undermines your own credibility

I have a purple horse with gold hooves.

Now prove I don't!!!!
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-05-2018, 06:06 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
.... you have no basis to question it other than an opinion.
wrong.

"The burdon of proof in debate relies not on who's PRO or CON but on the instigator."

Debate Issue: The "burden of proof" in a debate relies not on who is "PRO" (or "CON"), but on the "Instigator". | Debate.org

Old 02-05-2018, 06:10 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,571,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post

You evidently don't recognize "evidence" if you don't see any in the News and what has been exposed so far. You have the FBI moving people out of harms way, and demoting them, you have text messages from Important Investigators saying they hate and actively engaging in keeping hi out of office and getting him out if he was elected. You had Donna Brazil fired for fixing the debates leading up to the election, and the DNC firing head people for their conspiracy against Bernie, another Democrat. Evidently you have your head with its sensory perception buried someplace where the sun don't shine. I guess I made up all those pieces that fit together? Nice try, but that's all the Snowflake's have is "trying" but they have no credibility, just the same tune they all sing to each other, so they can agree with each other. The Liberal Fantasy Land they built is falling apart around their ears, and they are desperate and scared of the swamp being drained and leaving them in the sunlight, exposed, and powerless. I love every minute of it.

Old 02-05-2018, 06:10 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,843,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
wrong.

"The burdon of proof in debate relies not on who's PRO or CON but on the instigator."

Debate Issue: The "burden of proof" in a debate relies not on who is "PRO" (or "CON"), but on the "Instigator". | Debate.org

It's weird, but I thought everyone knew this. I mean it's kinda a life skill. You make an accusation, you need to support it. Applies to relationships, work, the law..... everything.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies