Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2018, 11:21 AM

29,219 posts, read 22,385,232 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
LOL, Trump isn't afraid of anything or anybody.
Oh- yes he is! Daniels scares him, but Mueller terrifies him. And so do sharks, blood, germs, unprocessed food, and a lot of other things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2018, 11:22 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Tariff documents, NDA's, who knew signing them could be so complicated?

Well, he did say he expected to be too busy to play golf, that game he whined about Obama playing.

Old 03-09-2018, 11:24 AM

24,008 posts, read 15,100,850 times
He was wondering when it would hit the news that the lawyer negotiating with Stormy used Trump organization computer.

HAHAHA

Trump hires only the best.

I am a really old housewife. But I have sense enough to never do anything discoverable. They all have chit for brains.

Old 03-09-2018, 11:31 AM

1,658 posts, read 2,696,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
He was wondering when it would hit the news that the lawyer negotiating with Stormy used Trump organization computer.

HAHAHA

Trump hires only the best.

I am a really old housewife. But I have sense enough to never do anything discoverable. They all have chit for brains.
No, they are smart, but also very arrogant, as in I could never get caught.

Old 03-09-2018, 12:07 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
No, they are smart, but also very arrogant, as in I could never get caught.
Their arrogance is only matched by their delusions of adequacy.

Old 03-09-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
A sign of our times, where having an adequate leader in the WH is something to be desired.

Old 03-09-2018, 12:57 PM

18,114 posts, read 15,696,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
You're right, of course, in that his behavior at the signing could have been caused by any number of things. However, I see that the president continues to benefit from a very low bar, as you've compared him to someone with severe Alzheimer's disease.
He does benefit from a very low bar, as his followers and supporters don't hold him to any standard whatsoever. It doesn't matter what he does, they simply don't care. He can sleep with hundreds of hookers, pay off everyone and anyone, they handwave it away.

Personally I think Trump is unstable and has an extremely low emotional IQ. To me he represents the worst traits for a president, he thinks he's the expert on everything, he thrives on chaos (he actually admitted this the other day), and he's a pathological liar.

Old 03-09-2018, 01:14 PM

24,008 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Quote:

Old 03-09-2018, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
...Personally I think Trump is unstable and has an extremely low emotional IQ. To me he represents the worst traits for a president, he thinks he's the expert on everything, he thrives on chaos (he actually admitted this the other day), and he's a pathological liar.
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders lists these nine criteria for narcissistic personality disorder. Do you recognize anyone here?

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with,
other special or high-status people.
4. Requires excessive admiration.
5. Has a sense of entitlement.
6. Is interpersonally exploitative.
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

Old 03-09-2018, 02:12 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
Quote:
Proverbs 16:18
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies