Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2018, 11:45 AM

18,028 posts, read 27,479,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
No, I am not law enforcement. Ted is not "my job", he is the "job" of law enforcement agencies .

Put another way, Nugent is one of the reasons agencies such as the FBI exist.
There are more Uncle Ted's out in the good old United States of America than there are FBI rank and file.

Sweet dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The NRA is not government. They are voting Americans.
I am Negan.

Quote:
I am Negan.

Quote:
I am Negan...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2018, 12:50 PM

8,278 posts, read 6,279,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
So are the threats that simply say "I'm going to shoot up a school" or equivalent, but they are taken quite seriously. There were a lot of people saying the FI should have acted on the infomation on Nikolas Curz.
Depends on their batting ratio. If it's the first threat it should be taken seriously. If it's their 20 year running annual threat, it should not be taken as seriously.

It's pretty simple, if you know a guy who regularly says he's going to kick your ass, but never does, you take his next "kick your ass" threat less seriously than the guy you've never met before telling you he's going to kick your ass. Or do you do something different?

Old 04-08-2018, 12:58 PM

17,597 posts, read 13,378,017 times
Default His Kind????????????

Absolutely common sense. Nothing wrong with his statements just because he isn't on your side

Quote:
Nugent, a musician and National Rifle Association board member, made the remarks during a seemingly casual -- yet fiery -- interview with InfoWars host Alex Jones. During the interview, Jones -- a right-wing conspiracy theorist -- said he wanted to know why liberals hate America and "love communism."
"Don't ask why," Nugent said. "Just know that evil, dishonesty and scam artists have always been around and that right now they're liberal, they're Democrat, they're RINOs, they're Hollywood, they're fake news, they're media, they're academia, and they're half of our government, at least."

Old 04-08-2018, 02:20 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,915,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Nugent has always been wacky. He is a redneck rocker, and that is about all. He is a non factor and just someone to be ignored. Any interview he has given, he comes across as a combative, anti social idiot.

I think he might have a bad case of cat scratch fever.
I think Cuebald wants to put him in a stranglehold.

Old 04-08-2018, 02:22 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,915,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Who did Nugent hurt with his words? Thats right, no one. No crime here folks, move along.
Maybe someone will fill out a report.

Old 04-08-2018, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jburress View Post
Nugent's a draft dodger. But the right's still in love with him because of his 2a stance.

“Then a week before [my physical], I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, **** the whole shot. My pants got crusted up. [T]hey made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, “Oh my God, put those back on! You ******* swine you!” Then they had a urine test and I couldn’t ****, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat.”

"And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They’d call dead people before they’d call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I’d have the baddest bunch of **********killers you’d ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn’t into it. I was too busy doin’ my own thing, you know?"
Even super-liberal Snopes can't verify this crap:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/the-artful-dodger/

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/2015/...dger/28324501/

Old 04-08-2018, 04:54 PM

2,559 posts, read 2,221,309 times
You mean it's open season on Democrats/Liberals already? Well, you know how much they're anti-gun so you know there'll be no return fire

Old 04-08-2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by movintime View Post
Try seeing that the Founder's wrote this document under our nation, under one God, indivisible (til Obama divided it, ahem) & w/ LIBERTY & JUSTICE FOR ALL. Of course, libs want that removed so maybe Buddha or Allah can be substituted, I guess. C/mon wakeup America & smell the sewer pit rotting outside our front doors.

Who do you think wrote the 1789 Const.? Deists or not they believed in ONE God -- not just anyone proclaiming to be Him. Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, Hamilton, Paine & even Washington fit this category. Educate oneself a bit prior to spouting off stuff. The Right To Bear Arms is Biblical as well as Jesus said, sell thy cloak if need be, to be able to get thy sword. Gospel of Luke, 22:36 at the last Supper.

Obviously for the need to defend vs anti-Christian virtues, no? Or just to plow the fields??
Can't rep you again but you are spot on!

Old 04-08-2018, 04:57 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,678,119 times
Quote:
The right to defends one self, existed before the Bill of Rights.
Defend yes, kill ........no .

Old 04-08-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Not at the marches -- the ones staying home hanging out in their parents' basement...doing whatever?
I'm sure that the marchers are all not perfect little angels. I saw several interviews where these brainiacs said that they were just getting out of school for a day or so

30264930_1916316291760053_8710209022206148608_n.jp g

Last edited by mike1003; 09-30-2018 at 06:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies