Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2018, 08:29 AM

725 posts, read 362,285 times

Advertisements

Here are just a few of the many rantings of this NEO-NAZI:
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...r-again/154154

Buchanan has called Adolf Hitler an "individual of great courage." He also questioned whether World War II was "worth it" and wondered, "[W]hy destroy Hitler?" That wasn't 40 years ago; that was just four years ago. Just last year, he wrote that the Holocaust happened not because of Hitler, but because of Churchill.

he has peddled bizarre Holocaust denial claims, and as recently as two months ago, compared suspected Nazi war criminal John Demjanjuk to Jesus Christ.

Buchanan was responsible for Reagan's statement that the SS troops buried there were "victims just as surely as the victims in the concentration camps."

And here are the rantings which forced the far leftist MSNBC to dump this NEO-NAZI:
https://thinkprogress.org/why-msnbc-...-44c47510c84c/

Bucanan is, has been, and always will be a NEO-NAZI. Any one who supports him is the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2018, 09:12 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,935,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeliner View Post
So then the your whole narrative about life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness doesn't fully extend to others like YOUR handyman.

Apparently, both culture and class distinction is very important to you in the maintenance of your own personal and social identity.

So from what source do you think culture is derived?

Do dominate cultures help shape the subcultures that exist within them?

What types of forces and conditions are required to shape a culture?

The whole idea that certain cultures are superior to others is highly debatable when one considers the preexisting conditions from which they are derived. There are absolutely no existing human cultures past or present, absent of greed, corruption, barbarism, ethnocentrism, egotism, selfishness, needless violence and hostility. All are born out of ignorance, despite their knowledge content.

It would appear that despite what we perceive of as a wealth of knowledge and intelligence, our prodigious degree of ignorance and stupidity always seems to dwarf them whenever developing "culture"....

IMO

Thus far, historically speaking, human culture abhors true civilization.
So you do not believe Southern culture of the 1950’s was backwards? You believe a culture that denigrates minorities and women is on par with one that treats everyone as equals. No one truly believes there are not superior and inferior cultures.

The purpose of a national government is to benefit the citizens of the state. That includes my naturalized spouse but most likely not my handyman.

A bit of a misanthrope myself but I do agree with MLK that the arch of history bends towards justice.

Old 04-22-2018, 09:42 AM

31,846 posts, read 17,679,517 times
So some of you cannot remove your emotion about how you feel about the man, look at what's happening in Europe and in Hungary, and understand that what he's saying is true? Not capable of critical thinking?

Or do you not understand the concept so you keep changing the subject?

I can't stand Pat Buchanan. If I read the article objectively, however, I know he's right.

Old 04-22-2018, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So some of you cannot remove your emotion about how you feel about the man, look at what's happening in Europe and in Hungary, and understand that what he's saying is true? Not capable of critical thinking?

I can't stand Pat Buchanan. If I read the article objectively, however, I know he's right.
Pat is a man who is very wrong on many issues and dead right (in more ways than one) on others.

Old 04-22-2018, 09:58 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,845,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
It was founded on Christian "principles" and that's not b.s.
What kind of Christian? Independent Fundamental Baptist? Most of you people will be the first ones wanting separation of church and state back once we have a theocracy that's based on a different sect.

Old 04-22-2018, 11:09 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,774,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
...no need to discuss your clumsy straw man. Few want the Old South back but many would like to see Western Civilization survive.
Old south? Western Civilization is an oxymoron..... Great concept however.

Old 04-22-2018, 01:50 PM

1,704 posts, read 752,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post

Immigrants in Europe are under the complete authority of Europeans.

If Europeans truly wish to assimilate immigrants into their countries, they should make certain that it is done in a very organized and humanitarian manner.

Each participating European country representing immgrant assimilation, should immediately set up large temporary tents, latrines, and water supply lines.
Immigrants should be thoroughly interviewed and properly vetted. Immediate language tutorials should begin immediately.

Immigrants will be accepted into each of their respective country of occupation. They will be trained wrt to building more permanent housing while being educated in such areas as agriculture, aquaculture, mechanical, electrical, and civil engineering.

Meanwhile, all other European efforts should be expended upon stabilizing immigrants countries of origin, so that most of them can be repatriated.

Last edited by zeliner; 04-22-2018 at 02:56 PM..

Old 04-22-2018, 03:09 PM

1,704 posts, read 752,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
Your rant represents the same strain of petty, vulgar egalitarianism exposed in several previous posts: you can't fight blatant racism by equating it with all points of view that don't meet your personal standards of Social justice and Political Correctness
Could you please expound upon your point here. I'm somewhat confused as to why I'm being accused of being both "vulgar"and "petty".

Also, how am I attempting to fight blatant racism by equating it with ALL points of view that don't meet my standards of social justice and political correctness?

Are you familiar with my personal social justice standards?

I've never been accused of being PC, and have never required others to be PC on my behalf.

Although, I do consider political correctness a gesture of civility in mixed company where socio-political opinions may widely vary.

For some reason I comprehended none of that social justice or PC rubbish!

Last edited by zeliner; 04-22-2018 at 03:19 PM..

Old 04-22-2018, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
Here are just a few of the many rantings of this NEO-NAZI:
https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...r-again/154154

Buchanan has called Adolf Hitler an "individual of great courage." He also questioned whether World War II was "worth it" and wondered, "[W]hy destroy Hitler?" That wasn't 40 years ago; that was just four years ago. Just last year, he wrote that the Holocaust happened not because of Hitler, but because of Churchill.

he has peddled bizarre Holocaust denial claims, and as recently as two months ago, compared suspected Nazi war criminal John Demjanjuk to Jesus Christ.

Buchanan was responsible for Reagan's statement that the SS troops buried there were "victims just as surely as the victims in the concentration camps."

And here are the rantings which forced the far leftist MSNBC to dump this NEO-NAZI:
https://thinkprogress.org/why-msnbc-...-44c47510c84c/

Bucanan is, has been, and always will be a NEO-NAZI. Any one who supports him is the same.
You can prove anything you want by taking quotes out of context.

Old 04-22-2018, 03:53 PM

6,491 posts, read 4,103,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
...no need to discuss your clumsy straw man. Few want the Old South back but many would like to see Western Civilization survive.
I hope this doesn’t sound like a personal attack. But I never understood people who left western countries to live in a no western one or marry nonwhite people talk about how the white race must survive or how western civilization is dying, or how western civilization is the best, but I don’t live in the west...

You remind me of a YouTuber Black Pigeon Speaks who likes to rant about the west and the death of the west and immigration but is an immigrant to Japan who runs a political YouTube channel. Like you loved the west so much that you left it? Or you didn’t want it to die so you ran away to another country and left your family and friends to perish? Or the best one is I’m a white nationalist who married a Latina (not a white one but a clearly mixed one) or East Asian and has children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies