Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2018, 05:06 PM

22,474 posts, read 12,011,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
For the record, the US is not made up of 70% liberals. Not by a long shot. Yet, 70% of Americans were indeed screaming about this heinous policy of caging kids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Quit watching Fox News. They are wrong 90% of the time. Trump messed up and he knows it now. He blames democrats but he knows he started the problem. Now he is tap dancing.... to
Way to deflect

Are either of you going to take in these kids?

One of you lives in Mexico, but that doesn't exempt you from this question. You can still take them in.

So, what is it? Yes or No?

Old 06-23-2018, 06:20 PM

19,654 posts, read 12,239,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The Daily Mail did an interview with her husband.

Honduran father reveals daughter was never separated from her mother | Daily Mail Online

She left him behind (along with their three older children) without even telling him she was leaving. He has a good job, and there is clearly no basis for asylum. The Hunduran government told him the mother was never even separated from the mother.
Quote:
'I didn't support it. I asked her, why? Why would she want to put our little girl through that? But it was her decision at the end of the day.'
He said that Sandra had always wanted to experience 'the American dream' and hoped to find a good job in the States.
Denis, who works as a captain at a port on the coast of Puerto Cortes, explained that things back home were fine but not great, and that his wife was seeking political asylum.
How nice. Mom was bored at home with all those kids and her hard working husband, so she abandoned her family and took off for adventure. She needed to bring the youngest cutest kid for the best chance at scamming her way in. So far, so good.

Most stories will follow this pattern. They are not desperate, starving or endangered they just decide they would rather live in US.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:22 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,905,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qartaxin View Post
The time has come to abolish the Constitution so we can better help those who cross our border. I know a lot of people behind it and feel the many laws get in the way of the progressive agenda.
Are you a troll? You sound like one, and I took note of your join date here.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:23 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,385,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qartaxin View Post
The time has come to abolish the Constitution so we can better help those who cross our border. I know a lot of people behind it and feel the many laws get in the way of the progressive agenda.
You jest, but that is exactly what the most extreme leftists argue for. They believe the Constitution is a racist, misogynistic document whose time is up. Lunacy today, Democrat orthodoxy tomorrow.

Old 06-23-2018, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
we needed more proof? most rational people know the MSM is the propaganda arm of the Democrat party and quite a joke by now.
^^^ Variation of the "everyone knows" old saw frequently used by Russian trolls and their ilk. Easily spotted as a desperation move.

Wanna try again?

Old 06-23-2018, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
You jest, but that is exactly what the most extreme leftists argue for. They believe the Constitution is a racist, misogynistic document whose time is up. Lunacy today, Democrat orthodoxy tomorrow.
And you fell for this trollish post.

You do know that it's possible to amend the Constitution, don't you?

Old 06-23-2018, 07:32 PM

4,481 posts, read 2,288,005 times
Garcetti will fly to Texas to protest this perfectly legal thing, but has no qualms about kicking homeless off the street.

https://ktla-com.cdn.ampproject.org/...rcetti-says%2F

Old 06-23-2018, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
So if you're on a sinking ship and drown because you don't know where the lifeboats are, it's your fault?
Bad analogy.

They aren't on anything that compares to a sinking ship. They could have asked for asylum in Mexico but refused to do so.

Are you saying that these people aren't smart enough to realize that if you want to enter another country, you have to enter at a checkpoint? You think they are that ignorant?

Old 06-23-2018, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Most of the country are democrats.
Republicans cheat.
Lie.
Stage.
Lie.
False claim.
Gaslight.

Republicans want money and power.
Democrats want everyone to get along and have an equal quality of life
And dems don't do any of those things? SMH

Guess what? Today's dems are NOT your grandfather's dems. Those dems of yore truly looked out for the poor, working and middle classes. They would have been horrified to discover that their constituents were either seeing their wages depressed or being displaced in the workforce, all due to illegal immigration. And those dems of yore would have done something about this problem---and I don't mean amnesty and open borders either.

Today's democrats put illegal aliens ahead of the millions of suffering underemployed and unemployed American citizens.

Neither party is looking out for Americans. So don't come back with a screed about republicans. However, at one time I would have expected much, much better from the dems.

Today's dems no doubt are laughing themselves sick when they think of how many people they've duped into believing that they care about American citizens.

Talk about "cheat, lie, stage, false claim and gaslight" --- that's what dems are doing these days. It's too bad that you can't see it. You are being played by the dems---big time.

Old 06-23-2018, 10:22 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,520,612 times
Default Hide chat Up next Autoplay 10:07 Ben Shapiro - The TRUTH About the Photo of CHILDREN in MIGRANT HOLDING FACILITY TRU

LOOK AT THIS! At the Black Influencer Retreat. We are getting ready to take the USA by storm. Brandon Tatum Jermain Botsio Terrence K WilliamsLeo Dunson KevinsCorner and Candace OwensDavid J Harris Jr.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jegGyJrMiPc

OBAMA SEPARATED FAMILIES & IT WAS OKAY? - UAF
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies