Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Please select one
I am a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 69 20.29%
I am a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 80 23.53%
I am not a Christian. I support separating children from their parents at the border 59 17.35%
I am not a Christian. I do not support separating children from their parents at the border 132 38.82%
Voters: 340. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2018, 12:00 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,535 times

Advertisements

Trump is faced with no good options here. The democratic mafia will bust him no matter what he does.

26,694 posts, read 14,572,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Trump broke it. He could fix it. Instead he will mess it all up. Screw the pooch is the best term I can use for him and his Administration.
How did break an existing law?

51,654 posts, read 25,836,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Shoutout to all the fake christians defending him vigorously for 400+ pages...

Spitting in the face of Jesus was all for naught...

The nitwit in chief has found his medication and has had a moment of clarity... have no fear though. He's already lost the pill bottle again.
Nailed it.

But hard not to wonder what was going on behind the scenes that was covered up by the chaos.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:01 PM

28,899 posts, read 30,279,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Just like all the actors and other snowflakes were going to do after President Trump was elected.

No long lines ate the boarder going N into Canada!
they act like little kids when they can't win, and when they get they're way, he's still no good....

and yet, Obama and Clinton who by the way, put this law into effect, (that's how much they know)....exercised this very same law....but nothing was ever said about it....press didn't cover it...it was ok then....

Old 06-20-2018, 12:01 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,080,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Kidnapping kids is where McConnell and the Republicans draw the line.

Good to know.

But only because they're hearing from their own horrified constituents. Note that until the public outcry got really loud, they sat back and said and did nothing. And would have continued to say and do nothing without that big swell of public outrage.

They showed that they themselves don't really care a whit about the kids. But they will jump to immediately if it threatens their political lives.

And that's exactly what happened here to force this complete turnaround all of a sudden.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:02 PM

10,535 posts, read 6,169,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Kidnapping kids is where McConnell and the Republicans draw the line.

Good to know.

We finally reached the bottom!

9,837 posts, read 4,639,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
Fingerprints are enough. Much quicker and cheaper to capture and compare than DNA. Fingerprints can be digitized and looked up just looking up a product price by scanning a barcode.

This is about families being taken in together. We only need to connect a child to the parent that was accompanying them. DNA might be advisable for unaccompanied children but that is not the issue at hand.

The processing of a family might go like this on day 1:

Father, assign alien id 1001, take fingerprint, link to 1002/1003/1004

Mother, assign alien id 1002, take fingerprint, link to 1001/1003/1004

Child1, assign alien id 1003, take fingerprint, link to 1001/1002/1004

Child2, assign alien id 1004, take fingerprint, link to 1001/1002/1003

WHOA THERE buddy.

earlier you claimed Trump was just following the "law".

i asked you to..
Quote:

If such a law exists QUOTE THE LAW , QUOTE THE VERBIAGE THAT REQUIRES TRUMP'S POLICY.

So......

You gonna quote the actual law, or just run away as predicted????

11,404 posts, read 4,088,583 times
You ever notice how, once you prove one of the main Trumplings here wrong, most of them never return to the thread? That's troll behavior 101. They do fly-by postings with false information, or they create new threads that are flat out fake news. Then, they never return to the thread.

Half of the low-IQ trump supporters here on City-Data would have been perma-banned on other political forums I'm on.

5,752 posts, read 2,783,484 times
Of course Dear Leader wants congress to fix what he started. That way he can say that he tried to be tough on immigration and that he was thwarted by congress. He will totally throw them under the bus to appease Cult 45. They are stupid enough to keep falling for it but maybe congress will eventually find their backbones when they start losing elections.

Old 06-20-2018, 12:03 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I partly agree with this. I'd go so far to say that illegal immigrants are the winners in all of this

Now they can continue to pipeline unaccompanied minors and children with smugglers up to our borders and be given a pass for to get in

The left created a fake narrative and then ran with it. The media spread it like wildfire to the point where people were believing we were running another Auschwitz

Now the Pope, 4 exFirst Ladies, the PM of the England, and the UN are parroting the nonsense.

And now Trump needs a legislative win on Thursday to make it appear as if he isn't giving into the fringe left.

At the end of the day, this doesn't really solve anything for Trump, the Left will manufacture another crises before the Summer is out and right before the mid terms because they'll need it.

You can bookmark this and come back in September and you'll see that I was right
I find it hilarious that the ultra liberal rabble and their mouthpieces the Media are now TOTALLY running things in the U.S..

We as a nation are soooo screwed. Time to sit back with a big bowl of popcorn and watch the destruction continue. Never thought I'd see the day where ILLEGALS are given more power, concern, and compassion than the poor, homeless actual CITIZENS (both adults AND children) of this country.
Yeppers, screw them since we (the liberal,oh so compassionate left) can't use them to gin up sympathy and portray ourselves as saviors to get votes.

Nope, those illegals ought to do nicely, VIVA LA RAZA!...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies