Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2018, 09:26 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,387,859 times

Advertisements

'I'm not resisting. I didn't do anything wrong,' Weinman is heard saying as she kicks her legs at the officers. "

Old 05-30-2018, 09:37 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,980,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You are under no obligation to give anyone your name when you have done nothing illegal.
Stop. She admitted to having beer on the beach. That is illegal. She does not deny it was hers. She just claims she was not drunk. She said she had alchohol (sealed) and was underage "just like 90%" of the people on the beach. In Wildwood you can get ticketed for brining alchohol on the beach even if you are of age!

Old 05-30-2018, 09:41 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
Stop. She admitted to having beer on the beach. That is illegal. She does not deny it was hers. She just claims she was not drunk.
No, passing the breathalyzer shows she was not drinking and just because there is a beer there does NOT mean it's hers. That's not how things work.

Quote:
She said she had alchohol (sealed) and was underage "just like 90%" of the people on the beach. In Wildwood you can get ticketed for brining alchohol on the beach even if you are of age!
In our system you are not charged simply because someone suspected you might have done something.

Old 05-30-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
No, passing the breathalyzer shows she was not drinking and just because there is a beer there does NOT mean it's hers. That's not how things work.

In our system you are not charged simply because someone suspected you might have done something.
Why are you defending her when she, herself, admitted it was hers! Unreal.

HER OWN WORDS ON FACEBOOK

"So, I decide to go on the beach with my daughter, her father and friend. I had alcohol, it’s Memorial Day weekend and 90 percent of people are underage drinking on the beach, without a doubt"

Old 05-30-2018, 09:45 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,448,989 times
Quote:
If they did they would have released it. We have seen that when the video supports their side it gets released. When it doesn't you have to sue to get access to it.
They said it will be released after the preliminary investigation is complete. That's how it always works.

Old 05-30-2018, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Because that is our legal system. I explained why I am defending her. She was completely in her rights to not give her name.

One could even look at it from the 5th Amendment if indeed she was on probation. Would I advise someone on probation to not get lippy? I would but getting lippy is not a reason to pound someone in the head.

Old 05-30-2018, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Some people on this forum don't waste a second to bash cops even when they know full well they are watching an edited video that is a fabricated lie. It happens all the time here. People swear they know the full truth of what happened by watching some fool with an agenda's edited video. That's where we have fallen to in this country, guilty until proven innocent by the phone carrying mob and people not smart enough to figure out they're being lied to.

Old 05-30-2018, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Because that is our legal system. I explained why I am defending her. She was completely in her rights to not give her name.

One could even look at it from the 5th Amendment if indeed she was on probation. Would I advise someone on probation to not get lippy? I would but getting lippy is not a reason to pound someone in the head.
She had to give her name, it was a legal stop so to speak. The alcohol is illegal and she admitted it was hers. She also spit on them and kicked one in the nuts, that warrants what she got IMO. Wait for the full video to be released that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
They said it will be released after the preliminary investigation is complete. That's how it always works.
No it isn't.

Police release body cam footage of I-95 shooting death - NBC12 - WWBT - Richmond, VA News On Your Side

They note in the article that the investigation is not complete.

Quote:

I said they should not have punched her. However, I would like to see how agressive she was with the kicking prior to them taking her down. I have seen some fiesty 105 pound girls who can do damage when going "nuts" on people.

She was not in her "right". She was being ticketed for doing something illegal. She had alchohol which was illegal. She admitted to it. Why was she in her "right" as you say?

Again, her words..

So, I decide to go on the beach with my daughter, her father and friend. I had alcohol, it’s Memorial Day weekend and 90 percent of people are underage drinking on the beach, without a doubt
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies