Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2018, 08:51 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,499,419 times

Advertisements

Alot of people are saying she is being interrogated by ICE. I don't know it its true but alot of people are saying it.

Old 06-01-2018, 08:54 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,638,818 times
I think Melania's in a hospital getting mental health care.

Not trying to be mean at all, I honestly believe that.

Old 06-01-2018, 09:05 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,377,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
As someone mentioned earlier, couples often mirror each other when they've been together a long time. Melania's signature is very similar to her husbands. When it was first revealed, opposition media got hysterical as they do over every little thing, claiming he signed for her as they claim he tweeted for her.

Coincidentally, there is an article in the Daily Mail about how Meghan Markle's signature has drastically changed in a short period of time since she met Harry. A handwriting analysis expert weighs in on the difference.

How Meghan Markle's handwriting has changed since meeting Harry | Daily Mail Online
There’s a difference in Melania and Meghan.

Meghan is learning to be a Royal. She has accepted and is enthusiastic about learning Royal protocol and in fulfilling her duties. She also enjoys the limelight and seems to really love Harry. She is excited about helping the British subjects.

Melania is obviously not interested in being First Lady. She is rarely involved in public appearances. Often she has an unsmiling face. Not enthusiastic about helping people, except for her bullying program, which is a joke because her husband is the biggest cyber bully ever. She is an introvert and doesn’t like crowds. She does enjoy dressing up for foreign dignitaries, especially if she can outshine the (younger) wife of the French President with her white hat (totally inappropriate for an indoor event). It’s quite apparent that Melania does not love Trump.

Handwriting science is unproven, but fun...

Old 06-01-2018, 09:54 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
I'm sure he would have participated too, if only he didn't have those pesky bone spurs.

Sigh. Must I educate every one of you uninformed Loonies? Trump didn't go to Vietnam because of bone spurs. Like Bill Clinton and tens of thousands of other college kids, he got a student deferment. Both he and Clinton would never have been called up because their draft lottery numbers were too high.

Got that? Pass it on to your Loony friends...

Old 06-01-2018, 09:56 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Sigh. Must I educate every one of you uninformed Loonies? Trump didn't go to Vietnam because of bone spurs. Like Bill Clinton and tens of thousands of other college kids, he got a student deferment. Both he and Clinton would never have been called up because their draft lottery numbers were too high.

Got that? Pass it on to your Loony friends...
Why do you repeat this lie?

Old 06-01-2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
her fake, hypocritical outrage is truly something to behold, isn't it?
You must be talking about Hallie "Sausage Arms" Jackson of PMSNBC.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:02 PM

Melania is living with the Obamas.

That's where she's happiest.

Melania Trump isn't missing

Old 06-01-2018, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Your left wing Snopes said it so it must be true, right? Or you could read a very interesting book, The Clintons' War on Women. Lot's of very interesting stories about Crooked Queen Hillary and her rapist husband. One of my faves is about Bill's hookers when he was governor of Arkansas and how he escaped from Hillary's clutches for his little flings. At least Trump picks beautiful women to screw. Bill didn't really care what they looked like. Does that make him a feminist?

Old 06-01-2018, 10:03 PM

https://twitter.com/RexHuppke/status...90838378016768

I knew it. I just knew it.

Old 06-01-2018, 10:04 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,633,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
There’s a difference in Melania and Meghan.

Meghan is learning to be a Royal. She has accepted and is enthusiastic about learning Royal protocol and in fulfilling her duties. She also enjoys the limelight and seems to really love Harry. She is excited about helping the British subjects.

Melania is obviously not interested in being First Lady. She is rarely involved in public appearances. Often she has an unsmiling face. Not enthusiastic about helping people, except for her bullying program, which is a joke because her husband is the biggest cyber bully ever. She is an introvert and doesn’t like crowds. She does enjoy dressing up for foreign dignitaries, especially if she can outshine the (younger) wife of the French President with her white hat (totally inappropriate for an indoor event).
Brigitte Macron is almost 20 years older than Melanoma... but she's a lot more attractive than Trump's inflatable date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Because it's what he's been instructed to believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies