Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2018, 09:10 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times

Advertisements

So what's REALLY going on - or going down - at Camp David this weekend? All the Trumplettes except for young Barron and Eric are there - even Tiffany - with Melania notably absent.

Again. Still. Inexplicably.

None of the remaining Trumps were dressed for a rustic mountain getaway when they departed from the White House, so it appears enjoying Camp David's pool, walking trails, tennis courts, bicycles, etc. was not the object.

Could it be she's left him, and the family has gathered to come up with some sort of consistent cover story that they hope to sell to the American people?

If so, I'm not buying it.

Meanwhile, check out Rogue Melania on Twitter for her very funny views of this and much more.

Back to the real Melania: though I don't have much if any respect for her past choices and some of her actions - nude modeling, plastic surgery on a perfectly good, very pretty face, hooking up with Trump during his second marriage, plagiarizing Michelle Obama - twice - and the birther thing - I doubt if she ever thought she'd be where she is today - or rather, was until recently, evidently - when she married Trump.

As for her present absence, I've heard everything from (a) recovering from kidney surgery (the official White House line), to (b) recovering from plastic surgery, (c) recovering from far more serious surgery than was announced, (d) holed up in Trump Tower, kept company by a cute Secret Service man and/or the next-door Tiffany's security guy (equally cute), (e) caring for her ailing mother in her parents' home near the New Jersey Trump golf course, (f) in Moscow, courtesy of Vladimir Putin and the KGB, for whom she's been secretly working, (g) at a secret location, talking with Robert Mueller and Michael Avenatti, (spilling the beans and seeking the best divorce settlement) and (h) anywhere Trump can't find her - she done flew the coop.

Whatever's going on with Melania, and wherever she is, I don't wish her anymore health complications, negativity or unhappiness. If she's left Trump, as rumor has it, I do hope Barron is with her.

Time will tell.

Old 06-02-2018, 09:22 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
So what's REALLY going on - or going down - at Camp David this weekend? All the Trumplettes except for young Barron and Eric are there - even Tiffany - with Melania notably absent.

None of the remaining Trumps were dressed for a rustic mountain getaway when they departed from the White House, so it appears enjoying Camp David's pool, walking trails, tennis courts, bicycles, etc. was not the object.

Could it be she's left him, and the family has gathered to come up with some sort of consistent cover story that they hope to sell to the American people?

Meanwhile, check out Rogue Melania on Twitter for her very funny views of this and much more.

Back to the real Melania: though I don't have much if any respect for her past choices and some of her actions - nude modeling, plastic surgery on a perfectly good, very pretty face, hooking up with Trump during his second marriage, plagiarizing Michelle Obama - twice - and the birther thing - I doubt if she ever thought she'd be where she is today - or rather, was until recently, evidently - when she married Trump.

As for her present absence, I've heard everything from (a) recovering from kidney surgery (the official White House line), to (b) recovering from plastic surgery, (c) recovering from far more serious surgery than was announced, (d) holed up in Trump Tower, kept company by a cute Secret Service man and/or the next-door Tiffany's security guy (equally cute), (e) caring for her ailing mother in her parents' home near the New Jersey Trump golf course, (f) in Moscow, courtesy of Vladimir Putin and the KGB, for whom she's been secretly working, (g) at a secret location, talking with Robert Mueller and Michael Avenatti, (spilling the beans and seeking the best divorce settlement) and (h) anywhere Trump can't find her - she done flew the coop.

Whatever's going on with Melania, and wherever she is, I don't wish her anymore health complications, negativity or unhappiness. If she's left Trump, as rumor has it, I do hope Barron is with her.

Time will tell.
She flew the coop. That's obvious. The question is what is she doing now.

Wonder why Eric wasn't included in the family getaway.

Old 06-02-2018, 10:01 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,888,749 times
Another theory: Melania has been secretly writing a tell-all book and kept her manuscript buried beneath the White House lawn. Alas, it was found by a ten-year-old boy who tumbled into a sinkhole while mowing said lawn, who then brought it to The Donald.

Of course, The Donald could only read words of one syllable or less (and it was written in Slovenian, after all) but he did recognize "Melania" inside the front cover (of the notebook used for the manuscript), though he pronounced it "Melanie" and so was not quite sure whose it was.

The Donald showed the muddy manuscript to Sarah Huckabye Sanders, after rewarding the mowing kid with a Big Mac (the kid really wanted two scoops, but settled for the sandwich).

Sarah quickly set The Donald straight about the origins and contents of the mysterious manuscript, as she had been secretly studying Slovenian, hoping to understand whatever it was the First Lady muttered under her breath every time she saw or left The Donald's presence.

The Orange One turned a rarely seen shade of rust, once Sarah made it all clear.

Unfortunately, when The Donald and Melania rode up to the family quarters in the elevator at the same time that evening, as rarely happened, he communicated how he felt about her creative endeavor with some body English.

But what The Donald didn't know was that the unearthed manuscript was a red herring - the real one was kept beneath Melania's pillow, so was safe and sound from discovery by The Donald. Melania packed it in her overnight, make that overfivenights, bag to take to Walter Reed following the elevator encounter, and it, along with Barron, is with her still.

Wherever she may be.

It's rumored that Woodward and Bernstein are providing editorial assistance to the First Lady, but Melania, who is said to know five, or is it six, languages, needs no ghost writer - or White House ghost cat - to help polish the remarkable contents of her best-seller-to-be.

However, she does welcome suggestions for a good title - so feel free to pass them along via C-D. I'm sure she reads these threads with interest.

Old 06-02-2018, 10:18 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:

Time will tell.
Barron has been seen coming and going out of his grandparent's place, so it's possible Melania is held up with them. She could have needed some space from The Donald or had a nervous break down or she could be off doing God knows what.

Old 06-03-2018, 04:09 AM

31,892 posts, read 26,926,466 times
It's not really Melania Trump! But a "Stepford Wife" replacement. *LOL*

The whole hospital thing was a trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVGcbaoRtqk

Old 06-03-2018, 04:47 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
You say that marrying a POS doesn't make her one too, but then you say it's hard to have sympathy for her because she knew who he was. I'm not exactly sure how to respond.

You're right - she knew he was a despicable wretch when she married him. If that doesn't make her a POS too, then just exactly what does it say about her? What decent human being would marry someone as revolting as Trump? The answer to that is, no decent human being would. People reveal much about who they are and what their values are by who they choose to marry.

She was an illegal immigrant who married a sociopathic criminal for his money and his power, and she was a knowing accomplice in spreading his birther lies and attacking and slandering the women he raped. She is responsible for her own actions, and the hatred and contempt many of us feel for her is the flip side of her bargain with the devil. She made a conscious and deliberate decision - or rather, a long series of decisions - to make herself a partner in what he does. She deserves everything she gets from us.

So Al Capone's wife was just as bad of a person as Al Capone, the guy who killed on a regular basis? interesting perspective.

Old 06-03-2018, 05:10 AM

31,892 posts, read 26,926,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
So Al Capone's wife was just as bad of a person as Al Capone, the guy who killed on a regular basis? interesting perspective.

Suppose the point is debatable; however it cannot be escaped that women connected to "evil" men (wives, mistresses, and so forth), most always in one way or another profit from the whatever the man does.

Wives and other women involved with in intimate relations with Nazi officials, German military during WWII didn't actually shove Jews into those ovens, mow them down with machine guns and or any of the rest that made up the Holocaust. However they did happily receive the jewels, clothing, furs, china, silverware and any other looted valuables. This and or their bellies were full while others starved to death. They were warm with more than an adequate supply of coal while others froze to death.

Getting back onto "mob wives" or mistresses; the fictional Mrs. Tony Soprano (Carmella) knew very well what her husband did for a living, but welcomed the lifestyle it brought. This even as they were preparing for a LE sweep of their home Tony tells Carmella to give him the wedding rings off her fingers as they too "fell off a truck". Carmella also helps herself to Tony's stash and dares him to do anything about it.

In the end Mrs. Soprano's grand dreams of a divorce, live away from Tony and career in RS come crashing down upon seeing another (widowed) mob wife working as check out girl at some NJ supermarket bagging groceries.

In real life Mrs. John Gotti always maintained her husband "couldn't be in the Mafia", and was home for dinner every night. She stuck to that story even after a neighbor (accidently) ran over one of John Gotti's young kids. John Favara soon vanished and was never seen alive again. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disapp...of_John_Favara

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...d-in-acid.html

Old 06-03-2018, 06:04 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,641,738 times
Quote:

If she's left Trump, as rumor has it, I do hope Barron is with her.
of course he's with her. the cheeto doesn't want him. baron is 'flawed' and we all know the cheeto likes people who are not flawed, from his own words.

I have never seen him interact with baron in any public event, although he doesn't have a problem doing that with his other children, especially ivanka. even tiffany gets the cold shoulder, probably because of who her mother is.

that cheeto is one disgusting POS!

my feeling is that she left and the cheeto clan is having a pow-wow to get their stories straight. either that or she's dead.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:12 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
of course he's with her. the cheeto doesn't want him. baron is 'flawed' and we all know the cheeto likes people who are not flawed, from his own words.

I have never seen him interact with baron in any public event, although he doesn't have a problem doing that with his other children, especially ivanka. even tiffany gets the cold shoulder, probably because of who her mother is.

that cheeto is one disgusting POS!

my feeling is that she left and the cheeto clan is having a pow-wow to get their stories straight. either that or she's dead.
That’s exactly what I think, too. It’s just so incredibly odd that the entire family would leave this weekend without her...when she’s supposedly recovering from surgery.

If she is dead, there would be leaks.

Old 06-03-2018, 06:15 AM

20,097 posts, read 8,998,912 times
maybe they can get you guys a toilet schedule so you can monitor their bowel movements... President Trump and his family controls your minds. That's funny.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies