Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2018, 12:35 AM

15,860 posts, read 6,322,813 times

Advertisements

Maybe she just decided F.it after the Stormy Daniels thing. Trump is probably begging her to make some kind of appearance or something because he doesn't want to look bad in front of the guys and she like "FU".

Old 06-02-2018, 12:36 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
It's not like he enjoyed being there. But I'm sure he would have participated too, if only he didn't have those pesky bone spurs.

https://twitter.com/dougmillsnyt/sta...32160750759938
Yeah, LOL...

Old 06-02-2018, 12:41 AM

15,546 posts, read 12,020,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Your left wing Snopes said it so it must be true, right? Or you could read a very interesting book, The Clintons' War on Women. Lot's of very interesting stories about Crooked Queen Hillary and her rapist husband. One of my faves is about Bill's hookers when he was governor of Arkansas and how he escaped from Hillary's clutches for his little flings. At least Trump picks beautiful women to screw. Bill didn't really care what they looked like. Does that make him a feminist?
I'm not sure what any of that has to do with Trump's bone spurs, but since you brought up Snopes...
Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.

According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:

While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.

1972:
Despite the supposedly “short-term” nature of Trump’s disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-F (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/08/...ft-deferments/

Old 06-02-2018, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
geez, everyone else is smiling in that pic.

the cheeto is not, and in fact, seems like he's looking around for Mueller's po po coming to get him! haha
He can't relate to anything outside of himself. As said, he's thinking about something else right then.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Fitness Day? That is as bad as healthy school lunches. Where is the indignation and rage from the right?
Um, different POTUS & FLOTUS, different rightie rules.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Considering she just launched her "Be Best" campaign, which includes bullying, I would hope she could "be best" too and not start attacking the media online.
Mrs. Trump believes that children should be both seen and heard, and it is our responsibility as adults to educate and reinforce to them that when they are using their voices—whether verbally or online—they must choose their words wisely and speak with respect and compassion.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/bebest/

Trump needs to have those words as the background to all of his electronics to remind him speak with respect and compassion online amd in person.
Yeah, well..he's apparently exempt. He is unfamiliar with being respectful and compassionate and is still bullying as if he is on the playground.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:17 AM

No matter what is going on, she is able to be away from him.. yay.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:14 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,813,568 times
All kidding aside about her escaping through an underground tunnel to live with the Obamas, etc., sudden surgery for a kidney embolism is rather unusual for a woman in otherwise good health.

While it can be associated with a tumor, it more often follows an injury or trauma to the abdomen, side, or back.

Since we've heard nothing about a tumor or cancer treatment, indeed have heard nothing at all for three weeks, and since Trump and all his kids except Baron are spending the weekend at Camp David without Melania, it is hard not to wonder if the kidney problem was the result of abuse.

It is not unheard of for a bully under a lot of stress to take his anger out on his wife.

It would explain why she didn't make an appearance on Memorial Day, or even on the White House lawn for youth sports day. She has not even waved from the window in three weeks.

It would also explain not a peep in the press. Good grief, five sources leaked to the press that Sarah Huckabee Sanders gave them a good talking to about leaks. And no one leaked what's actually going on now? Seems odd.

Yet nary a believable explanation about the President's wife having emergency kidney surgery and going into hiding for three weeks?

Things are usually what they seem.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:26 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,214,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Oh the horror, she used common phrases that Trump had occasionally used

and . the left goes even lower. smh.
I agree. Reading all the wild speculation is pathetic......I cannot imagine feeling so entitled that I'd be so crass and obsessive about someone. Especially someone that I had absolutely no personal connection too.

Old 06-02-2018, 04:33 AM

16,278 posts, read 10,411,688 times
I feel sorry for this woman. Well not really, you decide to marry Donald Trump you get what you deserve. But she is clearly unhappy. I mean that look shown in the link below on Inauguration Day says it all, you can't explain it any other way than she is miserable. You rarely hear from her, she is much more under the radar than any First Lady I've ever seen and there's a reason for that. With all the Stormy noise I see her out of this marriage no more than 2 years after he leaves office.

Watch Melania Trump's smile melt into a frown at the inauguration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies