Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2018, 02:36 PM

8,885 posts, read 5,365,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LasAguilas View Post
My own opinion I agree with what the restaurant owner did....I know lots of people don't, but hey this is my OPINION! If I had a restaurant and Miss Piggy came in I would refuse to give her any service.

Why be a hipocrite and serve food to someone who HATES AMERICA!
One must also ask why hire a lawyer and whine about it. Hope her case gets tossed.

Old 06-24-2018, 02:37 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
The restaurant didn't open last night because of the backlash.
Good.

Old 06-24-2018, 02:45 PM

599 posts, read 276,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
is not the the right who is protesting and causing chaos because they don't want speakers of the political opposition speaking at the universities and events.

it wasn't the right that went to the Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton political rallies to protest and shut down their events with violence and confrontation.

try again....
I don't really want to use a word here that is from the other side, but I will. "COEXIST"

Apparently we are not worthy of that consideration.

Old 06-24-2018, 02:47 PM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I know. To compare them is offensive. The TEA Party was unjustly accused of being racist by people with an agenda. Despite an offer of a large monetary reward for video proof of the accusations, none were ever put forward. That tells you all you need to know. If it had happened in this day when everyone has a camera on their phone, there would have been someone to record it and collect that money.
I knew you were aware, but some others.......

Old 06-24-2018, 02:47 PM

23,474 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Lefties have been screaming that MAGA means going back in time to have Jim Crow, slavery, intolerance and segregation again , even though that is not what Trump was meaning and they full well know it. And here the left is, dragging this country back to those times themselves.

Old 06-24-2018, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimazee View Post
LOL (The owner probably "knows" that Conservatives are lousy tippers especially for LBGT servers, chefs and dishwashers )

All businesses should be rated and scored on their political and personal beliefs, preferences and 'tolerance' for customers of various profiles and convictions. These scores should be required to be displayed in the front window/door of the business like health inspection scores are (well not everywhere yet but soon enough hopefully) . This approach could be extended to require displaying scores on all business advertising including menus and other service offerings... including web sites and social media pages.

What a wonderful country!

You mean in a similar fashion to how blacks stiff servers and walk out on checks?

Nah, I didn't think so

Old 06-24-2018, 02:49 PM

4,515 posts, read 2,520,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
From the article:

So securing our borders from illegal aliens, potential criminals, drug dealers, gang members, and terrorists is inhumane, unethical, and also immoral? I think this woman is just another butt hurt, far left Progressive over Hillary LOSING. She is also a radical feminist activist, and a New York transplant.
Her cousin is Meryl Streep...enough said.

Old 06-24-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Instead of the Red Hen, the restaurant should be renamed the "Cackling Hen".
Or the Dead Hen

Old 06-24-2018, 02:54 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...d-do-it-again/

The owners explanation to me sounds like she needs to post a note on the door to say who is welcome and who not.

How rude to ask for someone to leave based on owners own words.

The left has now lowered the bar.

I’m counting the days till this restaurant will be closed. I bet many others will be appalled by this handling and not just Republicans who will stay away.

This is not refusing to serve but an already served partybeing kicked out for ridiculous reasons.

Or people should eat there and leave zero tip for rude employees and owner.
The owner asked Sanders to leave. And she did.

Sanders' public persona is as a shameless liar and lackey for tRump's unpopular agenda and the owner isn't required to be accommodating to a public official (paid by tax dollars) who she finds repugnant.

Feel free to boycott the Red Hen.

Old 06-24-2018, 02:54 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
The actual Tea Party never did anything like this, nor did they do anything like ANTIFA, and BLM have done.

I believe the point being made is, this is the delinquent lefts "grassroots"
Lying, cheating, stealing and if all else fails, violence.
There is no tolerance of those without a Marxist ideology. They worship it like a religion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies