Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 09:18 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Yes I know we hate the poor but most poor adults work full time. They are likely to still have food and housing fears.

Clearly 43 children is too many, but so is 19.
I cant imagine. The most children from one man I personally know of was an older friend of mine whose father had 21 children total. He was married twice, she was a daughter of his first wife. He worked and supported all his children. This was back in the day pre reliable BC if any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 09:21 AM

27,073 posts, read 11,871,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post

I notice you ignored that poster's (the one who wrote the post you replied to above) other post where he or she wrote:

"let's not act like he didn't know where babies came from after # 3 or 4".

No....I said in post #12 that having 43 was an abuse of the children and family, that if he wasn't mentally challenged in some way then he was scum (for having that many) and also that he'd likely be proud of the fact.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:27 AM

4,593 posts, read 9,201,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Where did it say he was on welfare or the kids were illegitimate.

He was 63 so I imagine most if not all of his kids are grown now.
Not really. 43 children is a lot to spread around in 63 years( less than that if we assume he started at 18 or in his teen years minimum.) I know guy that is close to this man age and has a lot of children(not as many as 43 but at least 10) and some of his children are under 18.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:36 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,713,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Father of 43 children found beaten in West Side home | abc7chicago.com

Weekend toll in Chicago: 6 dead, 22 wounded - Chicago Tribune

Wonder how his 43 children will turn out?

Wonder how many baby momma's he has?

Often times, news articles will say they were a father of 6 to 10 children but 43 children is unusual.

If one does a news search it is amazing the number of kids these men have.

It is amazing the number of shortage of men in inner-city neighborhoods and many welfare women really like the mentality of many of these men so I am not surprised.

Then again, many inner-cities have a massive shortage of men as many of the men are in jail, prison or moved out for employment purposes.

Well....he WON. I might not condone it.....I might not like it.....I might not respect it.......but he is biologically a winner. When you ask what is the purpose and function of life.....he fulfilled it and then some. The purpose of life if to perpetuate the bloodline. That is the purpose of all life. I don't care how many towers you build, how many companies you own, if you are a billionaire.....if you don't pass on your genes.....you lose biologically.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:41 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Yes, we liberals personally used a turkey baster to impregnate all those women with his sperm.
You certainly enabled him. And encouraged a lot of poor women to use childbirth and benefits associated as a way to get their own place to live along with a livelihood instead of encouraging education and independence.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:45 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,126,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
You certainly enabled him. And encouraged a lot of poor women to use childbirth and benefits associated as a way to get their own place to live along with a livelihood instead of encouraging education and independence.
Nope. Prove your accusations. Or just keep making baseless assumptions about your fellow Americans. Whatever.

Old 07-17-2018, 09:50 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,230,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Where did it say he was on welfare or the kids were illegitimate.

He was 63 so I imagine most if not all of his kids are grown now.
He lived in a Chicago slum. You really think he supported all those kids without government aid?

Old 07-17-2018, 09:54 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,230,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Well....he WON. I might not condone it.....I might not like it.....I might not respect it.......but he is biologically a winner. When you ask what is the purpose and function of life.....he fulfilled it and then some. The purpose of life if to perpetuate the bloodline. That is the purpose of all life. I don't care how many towers you build, how many companies you own, if you are a billionaire.....if you don't pass on your genes.....you lose biologically.
He won but the human race lost. His genes are not quality genes so more of his genes into the future human race will just bring the quality of future humans backwards. Roaches, rats, viruses, bacteria also reproduce fast but that don’t make them any good.

Old 07-17-2018, 10:00 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
He lived in a Chicago slum. You really think he supported all those kids without government aid?

I don't know anything about him other than what the article said, do you?

Old 07-17-2018, 10:07 AM

652 posts, read 340,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
i knew a 30 year old that had 21 kids with seven mama, the county came and got his check every friday, 100% of it, the judge said he didnt care how he survive.
Finally a judge with the courage to do the right thing. Had to be a Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies