Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2018, 02:22 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,078,063 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
43 kids or not, his life was no less valuable. Any pro-lifer should be able to acknowledge that.
they jump back and forth as it suits them

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
43 kids on welfare and probably headed for a life of crime and prison. Thanks for that liberals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2018, 02:27 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,891,756 times
Playing along with concept of one man fathering 43 kids, where is the contempt for the mothers of these children assuming they are mostly illegitimate by multiple women. Should a woman not also be responsible for financially supporting her child/children. And what woman gets pregnant by a man who has 42 kids, 40 kids, 30 kids, 10 kids?

Old 07-17-2018, 02:32 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,565,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Playing along with concept of one man fathering 43 kids, where is the contempt for the mothers of these children assuming they are mostly illegitimate by multiple women. Should a woman not also be responsible for financially supporting her child/children. And what woman gets pregnant by a man who has 42 kids, 40 kids, 30 kids, 10 kids?
Well for obvious reasons none of the women have stepped forward to acknowledge this "pillar of society" being the father of their children. I wouldn't hold my breath.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:35 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times
There are 43 suspects.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:37 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
I'm at a loss of words but trying to come up with something. No one else can.

You wrote "these men" several times....seeming to indicate men of inner city neighborhoods. You are generalizing. You are insinuating all men living in inner city neighborhoods are the same. Ridiculous. You insinuate most men are in prison. Also untrue.

Why does it matter how many children a person has? How do you know the "mentality" of the men living inner city? What do you mean?

Have you thought of the difficult, extreme conditions that might accompany living in an inner city environment?
Do people there do something to deserve being there or do they find themselves in this predicament through no fault of their own?

Have you any idea what it's like not to know:

where your next meal is coming from...
how to pay rent money?
get clothing for your children?
how you get medical care for your sick mom?

I thought not.
He was referring to hood rats. Think about it, use critic thinking skills.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:39 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
There are 43 suspects.
Okay, what warranted that comment? Answer is required for this question.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:40 PM

35,084 posts, read 17,043,458 times
The 43 children will miss the love and individual attention he gave them. He must have run maniacally from household to household to give them all hugs each night. </sarcasm>

Old 07-17-2018, 02:42 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,117,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
How have I, as one black person, enlightened you on what the masses of black people think? This is my PERSONAL OPINION as a human being.
I guess it is a combination of what you said and someone else on here who in the thread about white people calling police on black people embraces single motherhood in the black community.

My husband is a product of someone who impregnated several women across several states and never took care of his children. All his half brothers and sisters, and I emphasize ALL, live in poverty and on welfare. I was able to teach him a better way to live his life and improve his standard of living.

But you are right single mothers and men who breed with many women but never take care of their kids will win the biological war with the rest of us.

Old 07-17-2018, 02:54 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Women nearly always bear the brunt of responsibility for their children. There are a few worthless women who leave it to the father or their own parents to raise their children, but I’m willing to bet a goodly number of the mothers of these 43 were the ones who raised them.

Old 07-17-2018, 03:07 PM

73,048 posts, read 62,657,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Women nearly always bear the brunt of responsibility for their children. There are a few worthless women who leave it to the father or their own parents to raise their children, but I’m willing to bet a goodly number of the mothers of these 43 were the ones who raised them.
They do bear the brunt. And it is not a good thing. However, they could have easily said no to that man. That man was no good producing a bunch of kids by different women. However, those women are just as responsible. They could have easily said no. They could have waited until they found decent men who have their act together. However, many chose bad men to lay down with. That has consequences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies