Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-31-2018, 05:44 PM

7,300 posts, read 3,400,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I never said anything about wanting to discuss anything with you. My mind is made up.
Really? Because you do know that you started a thread on a public forum, correct? Where the entire point is discussion? If you don't wish to discuss, then why are you here and why do you continue to post? You do want to discuss. You merely want me to leave you alone. You could just ask rather than to disingenuously tell me that you don't want a discussion. Go ahead and ask.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2018, 05:46 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Amazing how so many of you rip Kaepernick so called disrespecting our flag and soldiers, but you defend to the death the right of a man to fly the flag of a terrorist nation that attacked this country and killed hundreds of thousands of loyal Americans that were trying to defend this country and keep it from being destroyed.

And you think he should he should be able to fly it in place of the flag that 6300 New Jersey Union soldiers died to defend? No way. It needed to come down. Maybe not placed in the garbage, but whatever.
The War of Northern Aggression resulted because Lincoln would not allow secession. He forced the Souths hand.

Last edited by Loveshiscountry; 07-31-2018 at 05:57 PM..

Old 07-31-2018, 05:47 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,843,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The Confederate flag is the flag of traitors, and losers.

It's a mystery why anyone flies it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Whatever your beliefs are, they in no way justify the theft and destruction of private property.
If you read closely, you will realize that I did not advocate theft or destruction of private property.

Nor is it merely "my belief" that the Confederate flag is the flag of traitors and losers. Confederates actually were traitors and losers.

They took up arms against the U.S. government -- traitors.

They lost the war they started -- losers.

Why anyone wants to fly the flag of traitors and losers is a mystery. Why not just have "nitwit" tattooed on the forehead?

Old 07-31-2018, 05:47 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,041,959 times
Quote:
So you got ran outta Louisiana? Damn. I wouldn’t ever let someone run me away from my home. That’s weak to me.
I didn't need to be run away, I left with a smile on my face and pep in my step. Why would I want to stay in a place that's overrun with the crime and **** that your people bring to any area they invade? Hell even you had to look outside of your own community to be happy, I don't blame you though.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:48 PM

Quote:
What weapons are you personally responsible for inventing, and what slaves did you free?
Sorry, I'm not going to play your "all White people are disconnected individuals" game. Especially as you consistently voice Black Nationalist opinions here. I'm familair with this specific tactic of yours, as you frequently and mostly unsuccessfully attempt to rely on it in discussions.

My people mostly invented those weapons and my people freed yours at a great price.

But the primary point is found in the post that the above quote was responding to. Reality is so counter-factual to your taunts that its pretty obvious that you are just playing a game. The majority will throw and have always thrown more than grapes.

Last edited by golgi1; 07-31-2018 at 05:56 PM..

Old 07-31-2018, 05:48 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,123,244 times
Quote:
What argument used against me? You’re white. That’s all there is to it.
Your original post not only applauded this blatant violation of property rights, but advocated replacing it with the U.S. flag. I, as a direct descendent (documented) of Native people, simply turned around your argument and made the point that the U.S. flag represents the same to Indians as the CSA battle flag does to many blacks.

I'm mostly white, sure. But you're not 100% African.

Quote:
Okay. LMAO...even if I wasn’t, why is that hurting your feeling so much?
It's not. In fact, one of the posters here (begins with the letter "g") is convinced I'M black and won't believe otherwise.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:49 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
Quote:
Yeah, well it’s better than stomping on YOU, isn’t it?
lol As if you could.

Quote:
Oh, so now you’re in solidarity with the Cherokees?
It's about freedom for everyone and not hand picking.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
We all grew up wanting to be rebels.
Hence my username.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
The War of Northern Aggression resulted because Lincoln would not allow succession. He forced the Souths hand.
Yep. And he jailed journalists.

And shut down newspapers.

And suspended habeas corpus.

And arrested Maryland's entire legislature.

And drafted an army without Congress.

Old 07-31-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeldor View Post
it's not. In fact, one of the posters here (begins with the letter "g") is convinced i'm black and won't believe otherwise.
lol. We're good, bro.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies